5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:17:45 PM(UTC)
Will Gold Membership be required for PC players who wish to participate in Multiplayer?
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:05:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sleestak714 Go to Quoted Post
Will Gold Membership be required for PC players who wish to participate in Multiplayer?

Nope

Not sure where to ask, but ...
will the windows store app be necessary to download the game after purchase? My store app seems to be broken somehow and in case I won't be able to fix it till release (already tried), I would consider a regular download of this game.
#28 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 12:37:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post

Nope

What makes you so sure?
#29 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 1:04:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JustRay76 Go to Quoted Post

Nope

What makes you so sure?

When the devs were asked this question at E3, they couldn't give an answer.

So it can't be ruled out yet.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#30 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 1:13:30 AM(UTC)

Nope

What makes you so sure?

http://www.gamespot.com/...box-one-cr/1100-6440846/

Edited by user Friday, June 17, 2016 1:16:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 1:24:30 AM(UTC)
so where exactly do i pre order the game for pc ? i cant find it in windows store .
#32 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 2:16:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RumplyParsley23 Go to Quoted Post
so where exactly do i pre order the game for pc ? i cant find it in windows store .

+1
#33 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:01:41 AM(UTC)

Nope

What makes you so sure?

http://www.gamespot.com/...box-one-cr/1100-6440846/

And it says
Quote:
You will, of course, need Gold for online multiplayer, including the new Arenas feature.

So you don't need Gold to be able to cross-buy the game, but you still need it to play multiplayer.
But then...
Quote:
"Xbox Live Gold isn't required for playing games that are Xbox Play Anywhere other than enjoying online multiplayer with those games on Xbox One,"

Well... I hope you're right on this one.
Even though i understand paid subscribtion for multiplayer is totally normal for those who've been on consoles for decade, it's still feels wrong to me.
#34 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:02:54 AM(UTC)

You can pre-order it now for Xbox One(+PC) using Xbox App on windows 10.
#35 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:39:42 AM(UTC)
Does Play Anywhere Require Internet? I'm not sure if this has already been answered or not but if it doesn't require and internet connection to play the actual game on my PC then this could be my deciding factor in whether or not I get the Physical or Ultimate edition, so my question if you didn't already know is does Play Anywhere require an internet connection? (I obviously know it will need a connection for things like multiplayer and co-op)

Edited by user Friday, June 17, 2016 7:24:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#36 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 5:29:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ultimat3Burnout Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure if this has already been answered or not but if it doesn't require and internet connection to play the actual game on my PC then this could be my deciding factor in whether or not I get the Physical or Ultimate edition, so my question if you didn't already know is does Play Anywhere require an internet connection? (I obviously know it will need a connection for things like multiplayer and co-op)

You mean to play off-line ?
#37 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 5:35:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EVIL VENOM Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure if this has already been answered or not but if it doesn't require and internet connection to play the actual game on my PC then this could be my deciding factor in whether or not I get the Physical or Ultimate edition, so my question if you didn't already know is does Play Anywhere require an internet connection? (I obviously know it will need a connection for things like multiplayer and co-op)

Yes, sorry to just play the campaign and free roam around the world
FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#38 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 5:38:01 AM(UTC)
It has to sync your save somehow, so I'm sure it does require internet. Also they say you can't play the game on both console and PC at the same time, so obviously some sort of online verification is involved there too.

Edited by user Friday, June 17, 2016 5:38:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 6:41:52 AM(UTC)

Yes, sorry to just play the campaign and free roam around the world

Like the gentleman above me stated, it has to sync your saved game progress. While just playing on that machine alone, I'm not sure, I don't see why not but we will see.

Xbox games let you play offline I don't see why the PC version won't let you. I guess we will wait for release to find out
#40 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 9:12:20 AM(UTC)

nope , at least not for me , in the xbox app the win 10 store is the same as if i lunch win 10 store , same store ...
hope it will come soon to the store .

#41 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 10:00:54 AM(UTC)

nope , at least not for me , in the xbox app the win 10 store is the same as if i lunch win 10 store , same store ...
hope it will come soon to the store .

There are two tabs of store in that app. Default one is Windows, xbox is right next to it. ;)
#42 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 5:25:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: keepou Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Is PC version free only for those who purchase digital version from Xbox store, or is there some redeemable code with disc version? I prefer buying disc versions (I like actually owning games physically rather than digital version) and I would like to play horizon 3 on PC, but it really sucks if I'd have to buy PC version separately.

it works vise versa buy on one, free on the other

Edited by user Saturday, June 18, 2016 5:29:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2016 5:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxRezonate Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xxRezonate Go to Quoted Post
If I download horizon 3 on Xbox, and I sign in to the Xbox app on my pc can I play anywhere? I use the same account for Xbox one and the Xbox app on of, but I sign in on to my computer on a different Microsoft account, will it still work on cross play?

If your Email account on windows 10 is your xbox live email (master email account on the PC) then yes. I accidentally tried this and yes is works. Just like my home xbox feature on xbox one

Now, my email is the same on my xbox live account, and on the xbox app on my pc, but to sign in i use a different one, is this okay?

once its downloaded on your PC its good, im not even logged in now and I could play killer instinct on my PC which i bought on box

#44 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:46:58 PM(UTC)
So, if I were to get the physical copy of FH3 would I be able to play it on PC also? Or just on the xbox one? I usually like to have the physical copies of the games, so thats why I was wondering.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 1:20:21 AM(UTC)
Important question, is an Xbox Live subscription (paid) required to play multiplayer on Windows 10?
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:43:02 PM(UTC)

Nope

Not sure where to ask, but ...
will the windows store app be necessary to download the game after purchase? My store app seems to be broken somehow and in case I won't be able to fix it till release (already tried), I would consider a regular download of this game.

try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sje0sdc_kdc

if it dosent work add a new user and use it from there
#47 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:16:36 AM(UTC)
Hi dear Forza fans,
I've got a question about xbox play anywhere.
If I buy the boxed version of the game and use only the key, will I be able to download the game as the digital version and play it on my PC? What do you think about it?

#48 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:22:00 AM(UTC)
Xb1 disc games dont come with key code, only dlc if pre order from shop, you can buy xb1 FH3 from store and get pc version for free.
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:04:45 AM(UTC)
Ok, thank you for help.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:08:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHendog Go to Quoted Post
So, if I were to get the physical copy of FH3 would I be able to play it on PC also? Or just on the xbox one? I usually like to have the physical copies of the games, so thats why I was wondering.

Originally Posted by: keepou Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Is PC version free only for those who purchase digital version from Xbox store, or is there some redeemable code with disc version? I prefer buying disc versions (I like actually owning games physically rather than digital version) and I would like to play horizon 3 on PC, but it really sucks if I'd have to buy PC version separately.

it works vise versa buy on one, free on the other

Only the digital version will be shared for both platforms
Physical is restricted to whatever platform you buy it for

Edited by user Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:10:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error