15 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 3:13:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shaggiedo Go to Quoted Post
@Gamer and Xboxer. Sorry you guys understanding on this release time stuff is just wrong. Please get your facts right before you spruke off. Xboxer please reframe from offering an opinion about my worthiness or representativeness of australia gamer it makes you look a bit small. I actually now dont care. I hope other people dont feel ripped of and mislead like I do, only time will tell. Enjoy the game guys just let other people express their opinion. End of conversation for me now.

Mate, I'm jot having a go at you at all, in fact I'm sticking up for a fellow Aussie gamer.

My personal 'experience' of getting games from developers on both coasts of the US has given me my understanding of how we Aussie gamers are often seen as 'seemingly' getting the short end of the stick re game release times/dates etc.

It seems that we often get the game later that others, but in fact we don't.

Regarding getting the Ultimate Edtion over the Standard or Delux Edition. The game is the same, it's just the Ultimate Edition contains more extras such as the VIP Membership etc etc. but we've never been able to get the standard game ex-Ultimate Edition unless we've pre-purchased the Ultimate Edition or whatever it might be called.

My understanding of your thoughts in your post is that you've been mislead by the games developers as it NOT being made available to you prior to, the US getting it. Is that correct?

OZ

#52 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 4:16:39 AM(UTC)
@shaggiedo i'm sorry you feel that way but it has nothing to do With T10,Forza, OZ ore me.
if anyone have ripped anything you have ripped of Your self by not Reading the description content correctly.. nothing more and nothing les..

it happends to all of us sometimes :-)
#53 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:05:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post
@shaggiedo i'm sorry you feel that way but it has nothing to do With T10,Forza, OZ ore me.
if anyone have ripped anything you have ripped of Your self by not Reading the description content correctly.. nothing more and nothing les..

It's very easy for any of us to miss very fine print on game boxes or in the pages on a screen where it gone to that one page were all "Supposed" to read when we all click that inoxuious "Agree" button.

Many buying games these days for single player, don't see the very fine print that states, that I order for you to play the game, in any firm, single player or multiplayer, you need at least an Internet connection, and an Xbox Live account, in order for the games to work, and for auto updates, game content, software updates, and certain gaming functions in order for it to operate.

As an example, my son purchased Killer a Instinct, we loaded the disc, but he couldn't even open the game. He had to bring it here, as he has a terrible Internet service.

Once I connected, the game began to auto download 36gig of data, characters and gameplay, before my son could even playnsingkevplayer. That's how easily we can miss the fine print. It's often no one persons fault, we just get super anxious to get home and play the game.

The same applies to all that purchase game really. Especially in these digital days we now find ourselves in.

OZ

#54 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:22:33 AM(UTC)
Im not preordering anything before we get confirmation about this game supports wheels or not.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:23:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post

It's very easy for any of us to miss very fine print on game boxes or in the pages on a screen where it gone to that one page were all "Supposed" to read when we all click that inoxuious "Agree" button.

Many buying games these days for single player, don't see the very fine print that states, that I order for you to play the game, in any firm, single player or multiplayer, you need at least an Internet connection, and an Xbox Live account, in order for the games to work, and for auto updates, game content, software updates, and certain gaming functions in order for it to operate.

As an example, my son purchased Killer a Instinct, we loaded the disc, but he couldn't even open the game. He had to bring it here, as he has a terrible Internet service.

Once I connected, the game began to auto download 36gig of data, characters and gameplay, before my son could even playnsingkevplayer. That's how easily we can miss the fine print. It's often no one persons fault, we just get super anxious to get home and play the game.

The same applies to all that purchase game really. Especially in these digital days we now find ourselves in.

OZ

true Words OZ. i have found myself miss out many times of important info because im so excited. well we all learn over the years and edventually over time and With experince Things get better and you get a better understanding of how Things work.. i hope i make sence i'm not very good at English :-)
#56 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 9:29:13 PM(UTC)
I pre ordered fh3 on the windows 10 xbox app on the store tab but yet i hear that we should be able to pre load this by now reading over all the google searches. does anyone know anything about this?
#57 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 9:50:17 PM(UTC)
why was my post merged here theres no answer at all for it :/
#58 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 10:22:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zerotheliger Go to Quoted Post
I pre ordered fh3 on the windows 10 xbox app on the store tab but yet i hear that we should be able to pre load this by now reading over all the google searches. does anyone know anything about this?

listen, take a deep breath and don't worry about. Lets be real clear, the standard for any game pre-loading is around a couple days out from launch day, we're still 6 weeks out.
#59 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:08:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post

listen, take a deep breath and don't worry about. Lets be real clear, the standard for any game pre-loading is around a couple days out from launch day, we're still 6 weeks out.

then how come on the page there it says you can pre load it now but yet i cant pre load it ?
#60 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:08:50 PM(UTC)

If I've understood you correctly... Digital game pre purchasing never offers you a complete game prior to release date and time.

Especially on PCs, as we all know that given any opportunity, a diehard PC gamer WILL know ways to circumnavigate the variously s DRMs or limits any publisher (not developer) puts on the digital copies.

So, when you get you nice new digital pre order download you get a placemat kept file. NOT the game in any shape or form. So it can't be accessed in any way.

When that magical PDT time ticks over, Turn 10's publishing arm for Pre-Orders, that handles the distribution, recognises those pre orders, and soon as you log on, your file initiates the process for you to download the Full and complete game.

Ensuring that you don't miss out on the pre-order, it allows the user the opportunity to play the game early, once it downloads the game fully.

The Demos are NOT the actual game. They are developed by a seperate team with the dole sim of producing a mini game experience for the as yet undecided ga,et to try out.

If you decide to buy the game. That Demo is not added to. It's a stand alone item that resides in your HDDs, while the game is then downloaded seperate to the Demo.

But your pre purchase places that early file on your HDD, which of course, no matter how hard you try, will not open the game.

Basically because, well, it's just not there. But come 23rd September, you will get access, once the full download is completed.

OZ

1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:12:56 PM(UTC)

If I've understood you correctly... Digital game pre purchasing never offers you a complete game prior to release date and time.

Especially on PCs, as we all know that given any opportunity, a diehard PC gamer WILL know ways to circumnavigate the variously s DRMs or limits any publisher (not developer) puts on the digital copies.

So, when you get you nice new digital pre order download you get a placemat kept file. NOT the game in any shape or form. So it can't be accessed in any way.

When that magical PDT time ticks over, Turn 10's publishing arm for Pre-Orders, that handles the distribution, recognises those pre orders, and soon as you log on, your file initiates the process for you to download the Full and complete game.

Ensuring that you don't miss out on the pre-order, it allows the user the opportunity to play the game early, once it downloads the game fully.

The Demos are NOT the actual game. They are developed by a seperate team with the dole sim of producing a mini game experience for the as yet undecided ga,et to try out.

If you decide to buy the game. That Demo is not added to. It's a stand alone item that resides in your HDDs, while the game is then downloaded seperate to the Demo.

But your pre purchase places that early file on your HDD, which of course, no matter how hard you try, will not open the game.

Basically because, well, it's just not there. But come 23rd September, you will get access, once the full download is completed.

OZ

no i mean it says you can preload the game but cant play it how come we cant pre load it yet on windows yet xbox users are able to according to google. i dont mean actually able to play it i mean just pre dowloading it.

Edited by user Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:15:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:20:44 PM(UTC)

OZ

no i mean it says you can preload the game but cant play it how come we cant pre load it yet on windows yet xbox users are able to according to google

We
L Google,,which is a compilation of others thoughts, more than its real fact.

You will not get the game fully until the date of its release, be that on Windows 10, Xbox One etc.

You do not get the game, no matter what the platform.

It's never been that way mate. It's way too open toms use, and, a really silly thing to point out, it hasn't even gone Gold yet.

Then once it goes Gold, it still has the final polishing "Crunch" period prior to the actual game release time.

So,,would a developer give you a game that's yet finished.... Certainly not.

Ask anyone in the digital game development teams, they'll tell you the same thing.

Having reported on games for over 7 yrs, meeting with those from MS, Ubisoft, Activision etc etc, they never allow game content to be used in anyway prior to release.

We only got special demo gameplay to write our reviews, previews etc on.

Only on the immediate availability of a game,,would we be given full release code. Even code released to us say two weeks prior to release,,was always marked clearly.

Not for public use, not full game content, for media use only.

Not everything on Google is true.... Do deeper investigation.

OZ
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:10:37 AM(UTC)

OZ

This ^^ !!!

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#64 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:06:12 AM(UTC)

OZ

no i mean it says you can preload the game but cant play it how come we cant pre load it yet on windows yet xbox users are able to according to google

We

You will not get the game fully until the date of its release, be that on Windows 10, Xbox One etc.

It's never been that way mate. It's way too open toms use, and, a really silly thing to point out, it hasn't even gone Gold yet.

Then once it goes Gold, it still has the final polishing "Crunch" period prior to the actual game release time.

Ask anyone in the digital game development teams, they'll tell you the same thing.

Having reported on games for over 7 yrs, meeting with those from MS, Ubisoft, Activision etc etc, they never allow game content to be used in anyway prior to release.

Only on the immediate availability of a game,,would we be given full release code. Even code released to us say two weeks prior to release,,was always marked clearly.

OZ

sigh i feel like people are missing what im asking.

listen carefully please

I know i cant download the FULL game i know i CANT play the game

what im trying to say is on the store page it says that you can PRE - LOAD (as in download some of the games files NOT ALL of the files to make later downloading the full game easier like what steam does Ex. we are able to pre download most game assets before the game is released.)

when can we pre load PART of the game on windows.

not talking about demos or playing game now or any of that stuff please read what im asking.

in this link \/\/ it says You may pre-download this game but it will not be playable until 1201 am est on release date
https://c2.staticflickr....7725035_3406b46b1d_o.png

when do we get to pre download this game on windows not play not demo not anything but download part of the game on windows 10

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:09:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:43:30 AM(UTC)
Yes, what it says is you can pre-load the game but not play it until the release date.

What it should have said was,
"You will be able to pre-load the game before the release date but we have not yet announced the date when pre-loading will be available." Because that's what it means. There will be more information later, but it's not available now.

If you're not satisfied with that, www.twitter.com/XboxSupport would be the ones to ask.
#66 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:16:40 AM(UTC)
Welp, just blasted 120 bucks on the game, hope it's worth it. Are there any released system requirements for fh3?
#67 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:08:02 AM(UTC)
[quote=Zerotheliger;537375]why was my post merged here theres no answer at all for it :/

OZ

no i mean it says you can preload the game but cant play it how come we cant pre load it yet on windows yet xbox users are able to according to google[/quote

We

OZ

sigh i feel like people are missing what im asking.

listen carefully please

I know i cant download the FULL game i know i CANT play the game

what im trying to say is on the store page it says that you can PRE - LOAD (as in download some of the games files NOT ALL of the files to make later downloading the full game easier like what steam does Ex. we are able to pre download most game assets before the game is released.)

when can we pre load PART of the game on windows.

not talking about demos or playing game now or any of that stuff please read what im asking.

in this link \/\/ it says You may pre-download this game but it will not be playable until 1201 am est on release date
https://c2.staticflickr....7725035_3406b46b1d_o.png

when do we get to pre download this game on windows not play not demo not anything but download part of the game on windows 10

Ahhh, gotcha mate, NOW I understand much better thanks mate.

Yeah, probably holding back certain aspects of it to allow it to fully load all the files until it goes gold I would imagine, then add those with some sort of content update for the PC version.

Would that be the case?

Oz

Oh. Just saw Max's post.

Yes, that makes a lot more sense. They do need to be more specific with their information, as it inevitably causes confusion....

OZ

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:09:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:32:24 AM(UTC)

Gotcha alright so no pre load is available right now the site is being misleading/false
#69 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:46:03 PM(UTC)
Actually they aren't being misleading because they've since changed the pre-order pages since I took that screen grab and there is no longer any mention of pre-loading on the page.

For whatever it's worth, Gamestop currently lists preloading as 8/30/2016.
#70 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:11:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Actually they aren't being misleading because they've since changed the pre-order pages since I took that screen grab and there is no longer any mention of pre-loading on the page.

For whatever it's worth, Gamestop currently lists preloading as 8/30/2016.

Very sneaky little fellow eh mate....

OZ

#71 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 11:19:13 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, I preordered the most expensive horizon bundle digitally from the xbox store. It has downloaded the car packs and the game but the game was only like 108mbs. When will I be able to fully install the game? I have never digitally preordered and I would just like to know how it works. Cheers in advance.
#72 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:08:29 AM(UTC)
usually it be able to be fully downloaded within the week that it will be released, maybe 2 weeks
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:56:07 AM(UTC)
I bought the ultimate edition and it says you get 4 days early access but it won't let me download it or play. I wouldn't have spent the extra money if I'd known I wouldn't be able to play it early. what's the deal??
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:56:56 AM(UTC)
Bro lol. It comes out September 23rd. its still august. A whole month away. You wont be able to download till I want to say a few days before September 23rd. then on the 23rd you can play it.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:58:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:58:10 AM(UTC)
yup. there's my issue... definitely been reading that as an 8 this whole time. preciate it
15 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error