15 Pages<<131415Prev
#351 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:38:36 PM(UTC)
I'm french, what is "Midnight UTC + 2" ?
Thanks
#352 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:07:31 PM(UTC)
Hi! I'm a Chinese student studying in the UK, I pre-ordered the game through Hong Kong MS store earlier in the September, since the game wasn't on China (Mainland) store until a few weeks ago. Now the problem is that I cannot play the Ultimate Edition on PC, which is 1:07 AM in UK now, I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the region of the MS store or I just need to wait fr it to unlock. I wonder if someone in the UK can help me, thank you so much.
#353 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:10:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
If you paid more just to play 4 days earlier, there's something wrong with you.

I got the ultimate edition for the content. Early access is a bonus

Everyone has different reasons for buying the things they do. Early access was the only reason I saw to spend the extra amount. If all you were concerned about is content you could have saved $20 a purchased the deluxe edition. That's right. What's the difference between Ultimate and Deluxe? $20 and early access. They took the $20 and gave early access to everyone.

Ultimate has the Car Pass. Deluxe doesn't.

Deluxe comes with the 1st 2 packs. They are usually about $8 a piece. The pass should get you 4 more.

- So you saved $4.

Like I said, you have your reasons. I may not understand them, but their yours. Don't mock someone that feels early access was way more important than content. For me it's more important to get shared tunes and liveries up before it gets flooded by flat black than to have a few more cars that I'll never drive.

Deluxe comes with the All-star pack and VIP, that's it. Not the first two car packs The other two that came from pre-ordering were for FH2 and FM6.

Straight from the Microsoft Store:

Description
PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).

You're missing my point. Let me say this in a way you'll understand. Would you be upset if you purchased the Ultimate Edition and next week T10 says everyone that preordered regardless of package will get the car pass for free? This is what happened with the early release. The item that was the MOST IMPORTANT for me was given to those that didn't even pay for it. Not only that, but they got it before me.

"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#354 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:14:28 PM(UTC)
It clearly stated 00:00 launch time for the UK. I am in the UK and also having the same issue of not being able to load the game. It keeps saying I am too early.

I would to clarify, it is now under NEW RELEASES on the Xbox store page too, so it has been moved from the COMING SOON section.

If Turn 10 would kindly answer our issues on this, and also answer the issues on the Forza Horizon forums that has been ongoing and ignored for THREE WEEKS!
TA Gamercard
#355 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:17:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Braders77UK Go to Quoted Post
It clearly stated 00:00 launch time for the UK. I am in the UK and also having the same issue of not being able to load the game. It keeps saying I am too early.

I would to clarify, it is now under NEW RELEASES on the Xbox store page too, so it has been moved from the COMING SOON section.

If Turn 10 would kindly answer our issues on this, and also answer the issues on the Forza Horizon forums that has been ongoing and ignored for THREE WEEKS!

OK, thanks, I'll go to sleep then......

#356 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:34:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
If you paid more just to play 4 days earlier, there's something wrong with you.

I got the ultimate edition for the content. Early access is a bonus

Everyone has different reasons for buying the things they do. Early access was the only reason I saw to spend the extra amount. If all you were concerned about is content you could have saved $20 a purchased the deluxe edition. That's right. What's the difference between Ultimate and Deluxe? $20 and early access. They took the $20 and gave early access to everyone.

Ultimate has the Car Pass. Deluxe doesn't.

Deluxe comes with the 1st 2 packs. They are usually about $8 a piece. The pass should get you 4 more.

- So you saved $4.

Like I said, you have your reasons. I may not understand them, but their yours. Don't mock someone that feels early access was way more important than content. For me it's more important to get shared tunes and liveries up before it gets flooded by flat black than to have a few more cars that I'll never drive.

Deluxe comes with the All-star pack and VIP, that's it. Not the first two car packs The other two that came from pre-ordering were for FH2 and FM6.

Straight from the Microsoft Store:

Description
PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).

You're missing my point. Let me say this in a way you'll understand. Would you be upset if you purchased the Ultimate Edition and next week T10 says everyone that preordered regardless of package will get the car pass for free? This is what happened with the early release. The item that was the MOST IMPORTANT for me was given to those that didn't even pay for it. Not only that, but they got it before me.

I understood perfectly, you yourself mentioned it came with the first two car packs (which is wrong) and early access. Everyone did not get early access, only those that pre-ordered the Ultimate edition, members of the press, mods here and certain members of the community (painters, tuners, etc.) and yes, I am aware that some of these people did not pay for it; however, some of them are understandable (reviewers, for example.) I guarantee there are people that did not order the ultimate edition that cannot play the game currently.

This has happened with every Forza game since Forza 3, and they are generally called 'green disks.' I think the biggest issue you have is that people were able to play the game before you, which is just pure selfishness.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#357 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:21:14 AM(UTC)
Why do I have two copies of horizon 3 ultimate edition I know one is for console and one for pc but they are both on my xbox. Also I'm still not on the game, I had to re-install! Been downloading for 17 hours now and only 65% downloaded! Pathetic. I'm so frustrated

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 10:22:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#358 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:00:27 PM(UTC)
Surprise surprise, my ultimate edition hasn't arrived on the release date despite pre-ordering straight from microsoft. Instead of the 4 days early access i paid for i'm now going to get 2 and a half at most :-/ before anyone says i should have bought the digital one A. my internet download speeds mean it would have taken an unholy amount of time B. I like discs, call me old fashioned
#359 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:41:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED MAXAM 99 Go to Quoted Post
Surprise surprise, my ultimate edition hasn't arrived on the release date despite pre-ordering straight from microsoft. Instead of the 4 days early access i paid for i'm now going to get 2 and a half at most :-/ before anyone says i should have bought the digital one A. my internet download speeds mean it would have taken an unholy amount of time B. I like discs, call me old fashioned

I didnt think the ultimate edition came on disc? Thought it was digital download only...
#360 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 4:51:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CHR15Y Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RED MAXAM 99 Go to Quoted Post

I didnt think the ultimate edition came on disc? Thought it was digital download only...

Nope, Ultimate Edition is both digital or disk. Deluxe Edition is the only one I've seen that is digital only.

"I never loose...I only run out of Laps, gas, or time."
15 Pages<<131415Prev

Notification

Icon
Error