7 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:07:50 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Customize It
With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_announce

New off-road and rally parts
  • mentioned above

Rims
  • "more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1"
  • ADV.1 created a custom rim just for the game, seen in the E3 floor demo

Widebody kits

Blowers

Tires
  • Custom tire writing/liveries included, EDIT: more eligible cars added 12/13
  • Snow tires added with Blizzard Mountain Expansion on 12/13

Horns
- EDIT: more horns added on 12/13
License Plates

Tuning

Exhaust tips

Edited by user Friday, December 16, 2016 8:38:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:10:22 AM(UTC)
I also noticed in the images that there will be custom license plates on the rear of cars. Hard to say if every vehicle will have this.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:24:24 AM(UTC)
Super stoked for this!!! Thank you Playground Games for listening to your audience! not like those other hacks *coughT10cough* who just remove features and upgrades that players wanted.
Team Washing Machine 13 years of mod edit

ProTip: If your under moderation just write something that praises T10, Then edit the truth in later with no delay!
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:27:49 AM(UTC)
I just hope there's not Liberty Walk 458s all over the place...
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:34:06 AM(UTC)
I don't know about you guys, but the license plates got me hyped up, no jokes.
Finally I'll be able to download designs that aren't ruined with decal license plates, totally out of proportion and context.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:10:30 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 and Playground:

I greatly thank you for finally adding more visual customization like widebodies! Will it be on all platforms

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 12:46:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:58:49 PM(UTC)
I saw licence plates. Can we change them?
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:21:32 PM(UTC)
So BMW M Series with a wide body kit? HYPE! Who else is excited for the Body Kit Feature?
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:32:25 PM(UTC)
The body kit thing is AWESOME. Now, we can finally make cars look that much closer to their racing counterparts (we prob won't see Porsches at the outset, but off the top of my head, I'm thinking about how great the 944 Le Mans WB racer looked). Now, if we could just make the cockpits follow suit...

More rim choices are cool, I guess, but I was never too bothered about the selection we already had. Just hope they bring back those Compomotive Salt Flats wheels.

Off-road parts are cool, though not entirely new; still, good to have them.

What I really and truly hope, though, is that the return of the SF points to some big upgrades in the painting department, which is an aspect of the game that rally hasn't seen a whole lot of improvement since FM3. I'd like to see paintable glass/headlights, different vinyl materials, multi-coloured wheels, decals on wing mirrors, and the ability to match any colour with any other colour (eg. manufacturer stock with vinyl).
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:47:46 PM(UTC)
This license plate thing. Will it vary by the region of the car you bought it from, will it be like NFS rivals where you put a license plate name on once and then goes onto all other cars, Can you choose a particular state, country, or residence? (if made in USA choice of the 50 states+DC, if made in Europe, Choice of the EU's plates, if made in an Asian country, Those types of plates?) Option to not have license plates? if need recomindations of

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 2:49:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: edge stopped typing in text boxes for forums...

(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

#11 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:48:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChaoticCompound Go to Quoted Post

The sad part is that Ferrari and Lamborghini doesn´t allow in-game bodykits such as Liberty Walk so don´t worry about that but it is still sad that it won´t even be a thing.

This was seen in NFS 2015.

The only bodykits that will be available for Ferrari and Lamborghini are the Forza kits... :(

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 2:50:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 3:20:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RanK pReeZz Go to Quoted Post
The only bodykits that will be available for Ferrari and Lamborghini are the Forza kits... :(

I seriously they will get rid of the Forza kits. In FM6 they look absolutely ridiculous on about every classic or vintage vehicle.

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 3:46:34 PM(UTC)
It even says this:

Quote:
Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/forza-horizon-3

Selectable HORN SOUNDS?

11/10 best game eva.

Seriously though, I am extremely excited for the potential of this game, it looks fantastic and sounds it too, plenty to get excited about.

I just hope the car list is a step forward too, as much as i want customization like never before I also want to see a car list that represents everything, like FH2 but even more so!
#14 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 3:49:08 PM(UTC)
If you look under pretty much any store or Xbox.coms description of the game under customization it says you can change the sound of the horn!!!

Update: Didn't see the above reply but I'm still hyped

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 3:49:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
 3 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 3:58:18 PM(UTC)
I wonder if, finally...exhaust and engine upgrades will change the sound of the engine and exhaust sounds/notes?

That's always been a thing forza lacks, the "sound differences" is performance upgrades, stock vs cat back, open pipe vs tri-split, massive turbo vs N/A additions...I really hope if they are putting effort into a custom horn sounds, they do justice to audio upgrade systems especially for exhaust notes.
#16 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:28:12 PM(UTC)
In all the videos and screenshots, there are only two different plate types: generic EU and generic US. We know we can change what they say, but I doubt we'll be able to choose between multiple countries or even between the two styles. My guess is that each car automatically has on it one of the the two styles, depending on what fits, and all you can do is change the writing. Hopefully they prove me wrong though!

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 4:28:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:36:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RanK pReeZz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChaoticCompound Go to Quoted Post

The sad part is that Ferrari and Lamborghini doesn´t allow in-game bodykits such as Liberty Walk so don´t worry about that but it is still sad that it won´t even be a thing.

This was seen in NFS 2015.

Lambos had lb kits in nfs.

2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:57:55 PM(UTC)
They just don't want to let go of the lock 90° Steering it's annoying to play in 1 person for me.I really would like to see some -10 camber angle or something like it too...
#19 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 5:10:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Customize It
With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.

http://www.forzamotorspo.../en-us/news/fh3_announce

JUST TAKE MY DAMNED MONEY NOW!

Long time coming but new rims and widebodies. Plus the bonus that this is set in my backyard. Great Ocean Road and Yarra Valley are about a 1 hour drive from where I live . Can't wait to see them in the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 6:06:37 PM(UTC)
I think its great and what the guy sad above, the sound with the exhaust or intake and what not hasnt been a big change in sound and i hope in forza horizon 3 it is, id like to hear a subaru with a mean catback and crazy crackle, and maybe even an anti lag.
 4 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 9:30:49 PM(UTC)
Supra Veilside Fortune 99

Supra Veilside Fortune 03

Supra Abflug S900

RX-7 Abflug

Those that have been playing since Forza 1 will remember these beauties where they were featured as standalone models. With the introduction of widebody kits, I'm curious if we will possible see these cars back. It was actually somewhat difficult to find decent pictures of the Fortune 99 Supra, so it would be great if these cars that were famous for their 300km/h+ runs on the Wangan and the Yatabe High Speed circuit could be preserved digitally. What else are we hoping for in terms of widebody kits?
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 9:56:56 PM(UTC)
One can only hope that we see some of the Forza 1 & Forza 2 Japanese Widebody cars.

Would love to see the Abflug S900 again.
 3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:05:19 PM(UTC)
Veilside RX7 would be nice aswell
#24 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:18:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ObscuredFenix76 Go to Quoted Post
They just don't want to let go of the lock 90° Steering it's annoying to play in 1 person for me.I really would like to see some -10 camber angle or something like it too...

Offset adjustment also!
 5 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:55:49 AM(UTC)
With the introduction and licensing of Rocket Bunny confirmed I wonder if they'll bring back the S14 and include the rocket bunny V2 boss kit. Fingers crossed.

7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error