5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 7:15:50 AM(UTC)
is there a way to get my friends drivatar to show up? I'm in his game and on his lineup, but he has never showed up once in my game. We've played online a couple of times, and I wan't him in my lineup because he's plays the game more than my other drivatars.
#102 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:00:09 AM(UTC)
i see this thread is a bit out dated but i have to ask

at what point do i stop getting my brother, his son and 1-2 other people who do not even own the game from coming up as my drivatar lineup options, i have literally raced and rejected each of them at least 5 times now, my friend, who does play, who i do have on lineup has had no worries finding triple digit drivatars but me, same 3 dont-own-the-game people over and over and over.

at what point will they trully be rejected and i can start delving into the random pool of other actual players out there?

as it stands other players are being able to find me and i am getting added to drivatar lineups so its not like im somehow isolated or not registering on the system
#103 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:15:41 PM(UTC)
I've noticed on Saturday that convoy races started up. Every time I go for a drive I'm forced into a convoy race, and if a don't accept I have 2 or 3 idiots follow me around until I do and follow my every move with no may to shake them off. How can this be turned off. Could you disable this please.

Edited by user Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:17:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:33:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MassDriverz Go to Quoted Post
i see this thread is a bit out dated but i have to ask

at what point do i stop getting my brother, his son and 1-2 other people who do not even own the game from coming up as my drivatar lineup options, i have literally raced and rejected each of them at least 5 times now, my friend, who does play, who i do have on lineup has had no worries finding triple digit drivatars but me, same 3 dont-own-the-game people over and over and over.

at what point will they trully be rejected and i can start delving into the random pool of other actual players out there?

as it stands other players are being able to find me and i am getting added to drivatar lineups so its not like im somehow isolated or not registering on the system

Join a club and then you get high level people from that club showing up as your drivatar options. Inhave one guy in my line up who is level 686, 2 who are in the 400's and the other is 223.
#105 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:52:55 PM(UTC)
Howdy all,

So I was wondering how does the game decided how well a drivatar skill level will be, I have my friend recruited to my line up, he is level 156, and my other three are friends who are levels 1 to 40. However in every race without fail my level 156 friend always comes last, why is this, he is a good player when he is actually playing.

Also how does the game work out how many credits you will get for a race your drivatar does in someone elses game?
#106 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 9:37:08 AM(UTC)
im just wondering if there is any way to filter out the really low level lineup recommendations, because all of the pat 20ish have been under level 15 and have generally awful stats
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 1:19:19 PM(UTC)
I believe the Drivatar Lineup system is random; however, lineup recommendations prioritize friends and club members, so if you add high-level players as friends or join a club with mostly high-level players, the game should start recommending them most of the time instead.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:56:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pengy01 Go to Quoted Post
im just wondering if there is any way to filter out the really low level lineup recommendations, because all of the pat 20ish have been under level 15 and have generally awful stats

Unfortunately, there is no way to filter out all low-level Drivatar recruits. But like iT N1GHTMAR3 said, adding high-level friends and joining a club are good ways to improve your chances of being offered high-level Drivatar recruits. Speaking of which, you might want to add me as a friend to be far more likely to get a quality recruit since I've got a platinum star (level 1,000+) for my level.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#109 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 12:59:06 AM(UTC)
I accidentally kicked out a Xbox Live friend from my lineup. He stopped appearing in my races as an opponent. How can I rehire him?
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 1:14:55 AM(UTC)
You have to hope they come up again as a target
#111 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 1:34:03 AM(UTC)
It is a bit of a shame that it is completely random. I keep getting targets which are lower than my current ones, and some of them are a really low level as they do not play the game. A bit frustrating!
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 5:45:11 AM(UTC)
Im i the only only one here who has the problem when in convoy the drivatars aiming for you to sabotage for example i standed still on the side of the airstrip to bank my skillscore and one of the drivatars who was in my convoy aimed at me and crashed right in to the side of the car

Sorry for my bad english and my bad grammar

Edited by user Friday, February 10, 2017 8:28:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 7:04:05 AM(UTC)
This happens to me too. I've learned to continue driving without generating skill points until they're counted...
I'm an ex-citizen of nowhere, and sometimes I get mighty homesick...
#114 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 7:46:34 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the drivatars are absolute garbage all around. They need to trash this idea and go to straight AI from Motorsports 4 with M Rossi and such. They don't even drive like my real friends that play, I'm way faster than a few of them in real life yet their drivatars are setting world record laps (oddly enough I still beat them in the races). They have absolutely no driving etiquette racing or cruising.

Edited by user Friday, February 10, 2017 7:48:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#115 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 8:20:03 AM(UTC)
Setting a waypoibt l feel gives your convoy some direction so they wont bang onto you all the time like lost puppies
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 8:48:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Red R0tor Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, the drivatars are absolute garbage all around. They need to trash this idea and go to straight AI from Motorsports 4 with M Rossi and such. They don't even drive like my real friends that play, I'm way faster than a few of them in real life yet their drivatars are setting world record laps (oddly enough I still beat them in the races). They have absolutely no driving etiquette racing or cruising.

They set world record laps because once you put enough distance on them, the game has them rubberband to catch back up resulting in laps that are very unrealistic. At least the driver AI in FM6 is more consistent and doesn't blatantly rubberband. It seems that if one bands to you and manages to catch you, all of a sudden another one is made able to catch as well. It's probably the main reason why you can't see distance to other drivers like in the Motorsport series.

-k

1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 10:34:16 AM(UTC)
I am seriously annoyed with the way how the game chooses drivatars to be challenged to possibly hire them to my drivatars team.
There are 2 avatars that are repeated every 2-3 random drivatars, I rejected them many times, but they still reappear as "perfect for my line-up"... And in fact they were always rejected, because they are weak - which is understandable, taking into account following facts:
- one of them is connected with my wife's Xbox account and at least this is real drivatar - Forza games were run on her account (split screen, demos). But these are very rare occassions.
- the other drivatar is even more annoying because it should never exist. This is drivatar with the Xbox account name of my 5 years old daughter. And no - on her account no one has ever started Forza. I even recently checked that in store - only mi wife's account is listed as "your friends playing this game". And she is not listed in the Forza Hub in any comparison charts. I remember clearly, that I met those 2 avatars right after I started Forza Horizon 2 demo for the very first time on our Xbox - so it is clear that Forza uses sometimes fake drivatars, based on the account's friends list.

I would like Forza devs to stop their games to do both these stupid things:
- creation of fake drivatars, from names of Xbox users that NEVER play in Forza and seem to be based only on player friends list
- repetitive proposals for challenging my "Xbox friends". If certain drivatar was rejected once, it should be blacklisted forever. Clear.
There should be released update that fixes it for at least FH2 and FH3.

I suppose this will be another "cries to the moon" topic, with no answer from anybody serious - this is what I have learned here. However this annoys me so bad, that I had to say it publicly.
 1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 11:31:08 AM(UTC)
The part about having drivatars in your game that have never played a Forza game (or maybe not even owned one) ... is how the system is designed to work and how it has worked for years. There is a set hierarchy of how drivatars are chosen for your lineups and friends and club members from your XBox Live lists are at the top of that hierarchy. Even if they've never played or owned a Forza game. If that is the case, then their drivatars are assigned to a default drivatar profile. I assume that the premise behind this design is that most people would want drivatars of people they know or friends they game with in their lineups.
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 12:26:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
The part about having drivatars in your game that have never played a Forza game (or maybe not even owned one) ... is how the system is designed to work and how it has worked for years. There is a set hierarchy of how drivatars are chosen for your lineups and friends and club members from your XBox Live lists are at the top of that hierarchy. Even if they've never played or owned a Forza game. If that is the case, then their drivatars are assigned to a default drivatar profile. I assume that the premise behind this design is that most people would want drivatars of people they know or friends they game with in their lineups.

That's fine and fair, but the game needs to stop constantly offering the same drivatars when it's obvious they aren't wanted in the lineup. It's bad enough that we can't just choose who we want in our lineup directly.
#120 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 1:59:27 PM(UTC)
Assuming you guys are in a small club or friends list? I've never had a duplicate and have thought about leaving the club to get a few of my friends list to actually show up.

Ive been through a TON of Drivatars but non worthy of line up and none have been friends list besides Moss or those that don't play.
#121 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 12:17:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post

But I want to see real friends - which means for me those playing certain game for real. If no one from my friends really plays the game then I just don't care to see them as drivatar. I am only kinda annoyed iwth the fact, that game's engine lies to me. I don't like living in lies...

#122 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 2:58:02 PM(UTC)
cool
#123 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 11:46:57 AM(UTC)
I think drivatars are a horrible thing to this game, sometimes I want to set some records and they just start to drive 4 wide, plus 2 wide coming from the other direction, they are a cancer.

And they are fast because of the difficulty level, Turn 10 is a noob at making AI, so they just add catch-up to the other drivatars, that's why they will always be on your back, Rockstar did the same disgusting [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] on GTA V.
But on Forza Horizon 3 it's a double cheese catch up that they add, and it's just not the catch up, but sometimes the 1st place becomes a God, making it impossible to reach him.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Monday, August 28, 2017 3:35:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error