5 Pages12345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:45:23 PM(UTC)
Agree, seems pointless, should have been extended to co-op and online free roam with other players not just Drivatars and extra functionality added.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 3:18:08 PM(UTC)
If you miss the wonky, drunk drivatars whose idea of "cruising" with you in FH2 included:

-surging past you at 300 kph, then brakechecking
-weaving crazily
-driving in the ditch
-ramming into you, each other, traffic cars, and everything else

Then this feature is for you!
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#53 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 4:05:02 PM(UTC)
Those are the "Retardatars". 9 out of 10 are just plain stupid.

#54 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 12:41:51 PM(UTC)
Why am I constantly getting people who I know don't play Forza "wanting" to join my lineup. My friends who do play this game have very good lineup drivatars. Whats the deal?, is their a way to influence who is able to join your lineup, or is just completely random?
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:13:45 PM(UTC)
Do you have follow these people on xbox

They do seem to be completely random though
The 4 i have i only recognize 1 of their gamertags
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:21:30 PM(UTC)
I have the opposite issue. All of the Drivatars the game wants me to recruit are people on my friends list who are level one and don't play Forza, yet I have an extensive friends list filled with people who play Forza. I don't get it.

Follow my Instagram, @mistahhdj
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 5:31:43 PM(UTC)
Guys I'm confused. I can see my drivatar lineup and what their totals are in terms of lifetime xp, fans and earnings, but what are they actually doing for me? What do I get out of it? And where do I see this? What's the incentive to hire a better drivatar?
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:05:55 PM(UTC)
you get a lineup bonus after each race, this is what they are doing for you.
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 8:32:56 PM(UTC)
Thank you!!
#60 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:39:15 AM(UTC)
Hello :)

So far, I've only seen random events with a random friend that pop up ; Is it possible to directly choose which one of my friend i want to add to my forza team, please ?

Thank you !

Edited by user Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:47:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:49:36 AM(UTC)
Yes and no

There all random no way around that but to get the team you like you have to fire and hire
#62 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:50:58 AM(UTC)
I dont believe there is, you'll just have to wait until their name pops up as I guess

#63 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:54:01 AM(UTC)
yeah, I endlessly get the same names from the club I'm in from FH2... that is not a problem, the problem is none of them have FH3, which does me no good, they all show up as level1. I guess they played the demo so they are in the system, or who knows...
#64 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:58:04 AM(UTC)
Hi, thanks for answering :) !

Arf... if you have a lot of mates in your friend list... it'll take a lot of time then...

#65 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:53:15 AM(UTC)
How do you get the yellow circles to pop up with better drivers? I'm decent level (240ish) and all the ones I have are super low like 10/40/30/20? Get crappy bonus from them. Anyone know how to get higher level ones to help me with bonuses? Thanks guys.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 18, 2016 2:20:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 2:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zzGR1MxREAPERzz Go to Quoted Post
How do you get the yellow circles to pop up with better drivers? I'm decent level (240ish) and all the ones I have are super low like 10/40/30/20? Get crappy bonus from them. Anyone know how to get higher level ones to help me with bonuses? Thanks guys.

Have you entered a club, already? I found that very helpful. The mad men and women there are around 400+ and showed up among the other drivatars once I joined.
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#67 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:05:38 AM(UTC)
Reaper, just luck it seems (it darn near went through all my friends who didn't play the game before I got to some that did :P)

Now that I'm level 500+ I finally got an all gold level driver line.

It takes from friend list. So maybe add friends that are playing the game. But it's luck of the draw on which come up. I just did lots of rejecting of friends from line up. :) and fired quite a few.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 5:54:22 AM(UTC)
Joining a club and adding friends are your best options, but it's still luck of the draw. I'm level 769 and finally got an all-gold lineup three days ago, though three of them are level 400+. One of those includes Pervasive, who is the highest-level Drivatar in my lineup (level 513 as of last night). In fact, I had to fire one at level 326 to make room for one in the 400s.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:21:17 AM(UTC)
I agree it needs a fix. I'm in the mid-300s, and keep getting low-level candidates. I had a Level 5, then most recently, a friend of mine, who only played the demo. He's Level 1.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:40:23 PM(UTC)
Something I just found useful about convoys that hasn't been commented on here:

- Each additional car in your convoy adds +0.5x to your maximum skills multiplier
- Maximum of +2.0x with four drivatars in your convoy
- Maximum of 16x with all perks & skill song
- Only downside is that the drivatars tend to get in the way

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#71 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:11:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BoWing Go to Quoted Post
How can you honk at them if the honk function cannot be mapped with those of us using a wheel? Thrustmaster TX for example?

Same here, as usual the wheel users have to miss out as this game is developed with controller in mind.

Xbox one - foolsjester
TX Base
599 Wheel
TH8A Shifter
T3PA Peddels with load cell
Playseat Challenge Seat
#72 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:12:16 AM(UTC)
I'm frustrated with the quality of the new lineup drivers I'm supposed to check out. My level is in the 90's and the last people I could add were levels 9, 7, and 2. It's not worth the time to drive to that area of the map and search for them.
#73 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:26:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Psychotic Pyro Go to Quoted Post
I'm frustrated with the quality of the new lineup drivers I'm supposed to check out. My level is in the 90's and the last people I could add were levels 9, 7, and 2. It's not worth the time to drive to that area of the map and search for them.

Join a club, chances are you'll find high-level players there who will then become much more likely to be potential recruits for your drivatar lineup. You can also add high-level players to your Friends List, which again will raise your odds of finding high-level recruits. Speaking of which, go ahead and add me, I'm at level 774.

Edited by user Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:27:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 8:53:13 AM(UTC)
Are the levels of drivers that pop up to hire in single player randomized? Like, completely randomized? I have four (five? Drawing a blank on max) decent level drivers, though the highest level of them is only in the 200s.

That was ages ago that I last got a decently leveled drivatar driver. Since then it's been literally tens of drivatars that are levels 1~50, and mostly below lvl 10. Should I just give up hope of finding good drivers to add to my lineup?
#75 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:36:20 AM(UTC)
PSA: Convoy cars will follow your GPS, even if in front of you.
Convoy cars will follow your GPS destination, even if in front of you. So they will turn when you want to turn. Also if you want to race 1 to 1 on less used (narrow) roads you can take your convoy with you and race drivatar you want (hoped the races would be longer)

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:40:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error