This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
48 Pages<<45464748PrevNext
#1151 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 5:37:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I found some tips on staff credit.
Already in it also includes what has been leaked.

Arctic Trucks
http://i.imgur.com/kkFr48W.png
They made a modified Toyota Hilux for North Pole challenge of "Top Gear".

GTA Spano
http://i.imgur.com/QpoMc5m.png

International Scout
http://i.imgur.com/nR5oezy.png

Morgan
http://i.imgur.com/nmyCtER.png

Zenvo
(Sorry, I do not capture screenshot)

Fujita Engineering(FEED)
http://i.imgur.com/1M4FEHs.png
Japanese well-known Mazda tuner.
However, their body kit is lost by the current Forza series.

The only thing that I would even think about questioning out of all of those images, is the FEED/Fujita Engineering one. The RX-7 is obviously in the game, so is the RX-8.. Those are literally the only two cars in the entire game that could have possibly been given some FEED aero parts. Of course none are in the game, so it puzzles me as to why this particular brand name would even be in the credits in the first place. Maybe I'm over thinking this, so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#1152 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 8:39:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post
I'd completely forgotten that Lotus 340R existed.

Indeed, and I still have a poster of it that was hiding in my room...
#1153 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 9:07:46 PM(UTC)
2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2016 BMW M2 Coupe
2016 Pagani Huayra BC
2016 Spania GTA Spano
2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
1976 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
2000 Lotus 340R

To be honest, i'm a bit dissapointed they decided to take those for the first pack...
I'm still curious about the Police interceptor .
Good thing we won't have to pay (ingame).
#1154 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:04:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedingCow8947 Go to Quoted Post

The only thing that I would even think about questioning out of all of those images, is the FEED/Fujita Engineering one. The RX-7 is obviously in the game, so is the RX-8.. Those are literally the only two cars in the entire game that could have possibly been given some FEED aero parts. Of course none are in the game, so it puzzles me as to why this particular brand name would even be in the credits in the first place. Maybe I'm over thinking this, so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess it's RX-8 Mazdaspeed.
It was a car with only FEED body kit in Forza. And perhaps it would be the prize of Forzathon.
#1155 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:23:32 AM(UTC)
WARNING: Speculation Post.

Arctic Trucks

I almost wonder if that means one of our two expansions will be Arctic/snow themed, fitting with that snow-capped mountain on the map.

Originally Posted by: holden4ever Go to Quoted Post
If you go into the Forza app there's a story called "Learn A Little About Aussie Car Culture And The Turn 10 Sourcing Process". In it they talk about going to Muscle Car Stables to photograph the VL Walkinshaw and that when they walked in the door they saw many classic Holdens and Fords. One of the photos they showed was of a HDT liveried 1985 VK SS Group A. Another photo was of a 1978 Ford XC Falcon Cobra. Could this be confirmation that the unknown 1985 Holden is the car shown and could it also mean we are getting the XC Cobra?

I was thinking about this. If you do a Retro Muscle Championship, Keira says something like "Falcons, Vipers, Cobras, and other deadly animals await you in the Retro Muscle Championship."

Yet there is no Falcon eligible in that championship.

Which leads me to think perhaps the XC Cobra is coming as DLC, as that would be eligible (late 70s, the late 70s Mustang II, Z/28, and Firebird are all in Retro Muscle [right?]), and I don't think any other high-performance Falcon would slot into Retro Muscle. I'm not Australian though, so forgive me if I'm missing out on some '80s one.

All that, or I'm just doing my usual overthinking.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:26:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

One of "The 50"
#1156 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:27:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Arctic Trucks

I almost wonder if that means one of our two expansions will be Arctic/snow themed, fitting with that snow-capped mountain on the map.

Good point - I had yet to put 2 and 2 together.

Interesting...

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#1157 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:35:12 AM(UTC)
a snowy mountain expension would be the dream
#1158 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:37:39 AM(UTC)
Woohoo, the Jeep and the Crown Vic are the standouts in this pack, the Lotus is interesting too. The rest is purely filler content to me.
#1159 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:29:02 PM(UTC)

Arctic Trucks

If you go into the Forza app there's a story called "Learn A Little About Aussie Car Culture And The Turn 10 Sourcing Process". In it they talk about going to Muscle Car Stables to photograph the VL Walkinshaw and that when they walked in the door they saw many classic Holdens and Fords. One of the photos they showed was of a HDT liveried 1985 VK SS Group A. Another photo was of a 1978 Ford XC Falcon Cobra. Could this be confirmation that the unknown 1985 Holden is the car shown and could it also mean we are getting the XC Cobra?

I was thinking about this. If you do a Retro Muscle Championship, Keira says something like "Falcons, Vipers, Cobras, and other deadly animals await you in the Retro Muscle Championship."

Which leads me to think perhaps the XC Cobra is coming as DLC, as that would be eligible (late 70s, the late 70s Mustang II, Z/28, and Firebird are all in Retro Muscle [right?]), and I don't think any other high-performance Falcon would slot into Retro Muscle. I'm not Australian though, so forgive me if I'm missing out on some '80s one.

In the 70's you had the XY, XA, XB and XC. You also had the first XD models in March but they are more of an 80's car. We've already got an XY and XB. The XA Phase IV is the one I really want but the Cobra is still a pretty good choice. In the 80's you had the XD, XE and XF but the XF was never released as a V8. The XD and XE would be nice but the 70's cars were better.
#1160 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:56:10 PM(UTC)

Arctic Trucks

In the 70's you had the XY, XA, XB and XC. You also had the first XD models in March but they are more of an 80's car. We've already got an XY and XB. The XA Phase IV is the one I really want but the Cobra is still a pretty good choice. In the 80's you had the XD, XE and XF but the XF was never released as a V8. The XD and XE would be nice but the 70's cars were better.

The Phase IV's are damn nice cars!
#1161 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:46:16 PM(UTC)
Anybody seen this?
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SX6FT1jqnwRm1aZDlWM28tNTg/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]
#1162 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:17:13 PM(UTC)
Somebody who is better at formatting can take another crack at it, but here is the DLC leak with the first pack marked:

Vulcan
Audi RS 6 2009
Audi RS 6 2003
Audi RS 4 Avant 2001
M2
Cadillac ATS-V 2016
Dodge Charger R/T F&F Edition 1970
Crown Victoria
GTA Spano 2016
Unknown Holden 1985
Honda S800 1970
Jaguar XE-S 2015
CJ5 Jeep 1976
Jensen Interceptor SP 1971
Unknown Radical 2015
Lotus 340R 2000
Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 2010
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1990
Nissan Juke NISMO RS 2014
Unknown Nissan 1998
Pagani Huayra BC 2016
Plymouth GTX 426 HEMI 1971
Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans 1990
Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F&F 2014
Unknown Volvo 2015
Zenvo S1

Edited by user Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:17:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

More characters than sense.
#1163 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:46:00 AM(UTC)
If I counted right, benji's list is 26 cars total, or 3 x 7 Cars in a pack, and five cars left (first expansion?).

So at least not every single DLC car was leaked.

Still looking forward to the ATS-V, Renault Alpine, Zenvo ST1, and Jensen Interceptor.
One of "The 50"
#1164 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:58:23 AM(UTC)
I notice some new Horizon Edition cars around this evening the Metro 6R4 and Jag XJ220 ... haven't seen them on wheelspins yet - I have managed to get all of the original 11...

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#1165 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:42:39 PM(UTC)
Had a few drivatars driving the Nissan Silvia S14 today which was a nice little surprise. anyone else notice it?
#1166 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 2:55:00 AM(UTC)
1998 Nissan Unknown/Class:B PI627/RWD

I think that this car is a 1998 Nissan 300ZX 2by2 Twin Turbo T-bar.
First of all, the model of the corresponding class in the RWD model of Nissan is the only 300ZX or Skyline GTS.
And, Nissan's collection in Zama, Japan.
Here is stored the Nissan 300ZX of 1998 model.

http://i.imgur.com/UpKSbvh.png

Edited by user Friday, October 7, 2016 2:55:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1167 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 2:12:00 PM(UTC)
I just uploaded a pic to the gallery of a car I found while racing: the 2015 #55 XBOX Falcon that Marcos Ambrose drove (briefly) in his return to V8 Supercars. Idk how to upload in this forum though. In game, search the gallery, keyword: FM6.

Anyway, this car isn't part of the confirmed list. Guess it was snuck in as part of the update.
#1168 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 2:43:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane Bubba Go to Quoted Post
I just uploaded a pic to the gallery of a car I found while racing: the 2015 #55 XBOX Falcon that Marcos Ambrose drove (briefly) in his return to V8 Supercars. Idk how to upload in this forum though. In game, search the gallery, keyword: FM6.

Anyway, this car isn't part of the confirmed list. Guess it was snuck in as part of the update.

Unicorn car for the Forzathon stuff later this month.
#1169 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 4:14:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane Bubba Go to Quoted Post

Unicorn car for the Forzathon stuff later this month.

No, that's the #17.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#1170 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:05:02 AM(UTC)
Ok. Has anyone else noticed that the Centenario and the 2017 Ford Shelby Raptor are on FH3's cover, But we only have the centenario and the Raptor is nowhere to be seen.
Why dont we have that Raptor?
#1171 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:10:54 AM(UTC)
We do have that Raptor........ It's the Ford Raptor Race Truck through
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#1172 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:18:06 AM(UTC)
Ill consider it the shelby raptor when it gets that ADD Roof rack
#1173 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:25:51 AM(UTC)
I mean the shelby is there but its the 2013 model, are you sure that you cant put the roofrack on the 17?
#1174 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 5:40:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MasterTenerife Go to Quoted Post
I mean the shelby is there but its the 2013 model, are you sure that you cant put the roofrack on the 17?

you cant ive tried it on both 2017 raptors and its not a widebody option either(idk why it would be though).
 1 user liked this post.
#1175 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 4:51:53 PM(UTC)
I heard one of the radio DJs on Hospital Records mention the Bugatti Chiron in-game?

I wonder if that is an indication towards the next DLC pack?
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
48 Pages<<45464748PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error