7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
#126 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 10:30:09 PM(UTC)
I was just wondering what songs are there in the default playlist for the groove music in Forza Horizon. My free 14-day trial has finished and I would like to know those names as I forgot. Any help would be wonderful. Gamertag - NoNamer12345

:D ----------> PSN ID - NoNamer12345678
#127 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:01:42 AM(UTC)
I get the party music thing but this music sucks so bad its a joke. Plus it would be nice if we could get a different song every time we load the game up. That opening song is making my ears bleed.
 4 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:13:10 AM(UTC)
Well, it is your opinion. Honestly the Horizon series has many classic songs that I still listen to and I would say about 75% of the songs in each Horizon I can listen to daily. Maybe you should try Groove Music and listen to your own music then? Or mute the in-game music volume.
PERFECTION......
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:29:07 PM(UTC)
Oh please, stop complaining. This is just your opinion, and why not, I don't know, add your own music? Boom.
 1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:11:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Oh please, stop complaining. This is just your opinion, and why not, I don't know, add your own music? Boom.

Because, at least from what I can see, adding your own music is locked behind a paywall.
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:20:28 PM(UTC)
There are multiple posts on how to setup Groove and No, you do not have to pay to use your own music.
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:27:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
There are multiple posts on how to setup Groove and No, you do not have to pay to use your own music.

Then why is it saying you have to have a subscription to listen to it still? Even after setting it up like it shows on youtube?

#133 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:11:34 AM(UTC)
I just went to Horizon Pulse Radio i use that radio a lot on the game and i heard a new song in it never heard it until now does anyone know if new songs was actually added to game.
 1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:29:30 AM(UTC)
Yeas, but just that one song as far as I know.
#135 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 5:59:09 PM(UTC)
I have some questions for you about the radio. I like listening to music while racing. I want to set the station to groove and listen to the music I like.

My problems are:
-- The radio sound changes as you move around on the map, for example the biggest change is when you go into an event headquarters. How do I get it to continue playing as if I was listening to it in the car instead of like it is coming from the grandstands?

-- How do you keep the radio from turning off when you are looking at the map or one of the other menu screens?

-- How do you keep it from changing channels when you start a new event? I don't care what song someone chose for the event, I just want to keep playing my song without interruption.

I don't want the music to be part of the game play I just want it playing in the back ground so that everyone else in the house can listen to music while I am playing Forza.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 10:45:45 PM(UTC)
you can play groove on your xbox from the app, you dont need forza to activate it, you can turn forza music sound off and just use groove xbox app, which will be heard in your living room unlesss you use a headset. obviously.

the forza groove thing only allows playlists, and you can't use anna bot to change the playlist, always have to friggin go in settings screen to change playlist, its not very done well....

again, just use regular groove app instead.
#137 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 4:56:00 PM(UTC)
I think that forza Motorsport, my favorite game station should add better music and older music like from the 70's. They should add the song "Let it ride" by Bachman-Turner overdrive, and "Fellin Alright" by Grand Funk Railroad. Beautiful music that we should add to Forza Horizon 4. I love the car selection so far, but just add better music. Your doing a great job guys keep it up for Forza Horizon 4, I'm looking forward to it.
#138 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 11:14:53 AM(UTC)
I think Horizon 3 has the best sound track of all the Forza games.

Im really liking the two Chvrches tracks.

What are your favourite songs on Horizon 3?
#139 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:22:41 PM(UTC)
Hey everyone, I've been wondering why Flight Facilities Down to Earth doesn't play on Future Classic but it plays sometimes before a race or when you drive in the festival without the radio on. Was it cut from the game or is there not enough room for it on the radio?
#140 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 11:19:35 AM(UTC)
Is there any official track list of tracks added with Hot Wheels expansion? For sure there is Metrik - Hi! on Hospital Records Radio. What else?
#141 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:08:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicMonolith777 Go to Quoted Post
Is there any official track list of tracks added with Hot Wheels expansion? For sure there is Metrik - Hi! on Hospital Records Radio. What else?

That's the only new song added, and it's absolute fire
#143 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2017 8:48:47 AM(UTC)
Can we talk about just how horrible the music is in forza horizon 3? Horizon 1 and 2 both had some bad music in it, but more good than bad. I struggle to find even 1 decent song in the game, when almost every song is repetitive, annoying and doesn't even sound like music. My biggest pet peeve about the music is the loop of one part of a song when you're in the waiting screen for a race, rivals, or when you're in the garage and don't select a station. After playing FH3 enough to get to almost level 700, I can't even hear the music without thinking what a low budget Turn 10 or whoever chose to seek music for the game had. If it wasn't budget problems, then whoever had the task of finding music needs to be fired, because what you chose is not at all close to good music.
 2 users liked this post.
#144 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2017 11:47:19 AM(UTC)
Sorry to say but... this is just your opinion. Purely private opinion, accordingly to your own taste. No one will do anything to change how it is balanced now. Your just a voice of small minority...
I like many tracks in all 3 parts of series. Most of users find at least one music station to be good for them. Music selection is one of pros when game is reviewed. You talk about budget? Real dj's/presenters/musicians had recorded their voice as radio djs in game, radio stations contain some tracks that were or still are unreleased which shows the level of cooperation and priofessional relations (examples: HWLS - Beta - released half year after the game, Metrik - Cadence Instrumental - still unreleased) We can recommend to you only usage of some background music players - Groove Music or Simple Background Music Player and lod them with the music that you like.

Anyway - this is very strange. Forza got music for every kind of listeners - classic, hip-hop, progressive house, drum'n'bass, techno, house, rock, punk, indie dance, pop... Do you need some musical soundtrack or dixieland? Or are you so hipster that you listen to bands that doesn't exist yet?
#145 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:51:43 PM(UTC)
Air New Zealand song is on Forza horizon 3 yo
Quote:

This website
#146 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:00:43 AM(UTC)
How do you turn the dammed radio off?
I’d like to turn it off please, thank you very much.
I really am bemused at too why
I can buy a car without on in for start, but even with the radio set to 0 it still plays...
Anyone? How do you turn it off please, as in fully off...
Thx, kind regards
Richard
#147 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 8:58:25 PM(UTC)
Out of all 10 Radio Stations, what do you THINK is the best?
If you have been living under a rock, here's your list.
Horizon Bass Arena
Horizon Pulse
Vagrant Records
Hospital Records
Timeless FM
Future Classic
Horizon Block Party
Epitaph Records
Groove Records (Custom Radio Station)

Mine is Vagrant Records

Edited by user Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:19:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:02:15 PM(UTC)
Groove
Where i can play my own music 😊😊😊
 2 users liked this post.
#149 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 2:37:35 AM(UTC)
Timeless. 23 minute skill songs FTW.
 1 user liked this post.
#150 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:21:48 AM(UTC)
I turn the radio off and just listen to the truck/car/buggy.
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error