7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 1:33:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungRhombus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Red 16 76 Go to Quoted Post
What the hell is this? They added epitaph to forza horizon 3, game based in Australia.... BUT DON'T PUT PARKWAY DRIVE IN THE GAME?! WTF!? Not buying the game now, cancelling my pre-order.

Really...? You are kidding, right?

i think he is kidding but it is pretty ridiculous as soon as the game was announced to be in australia i knew parkway drive would be in it but no they are not and god knows why
#102 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:48:50 AM(UTC)
no Falling in Reverse (epitaph records)? dissappointing...
#103 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:05:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SNC Matthijs Go to Quoted Post

they didnt go very well
#104 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:04:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Red 16 76 Go to Quoted Post
What the hell is this? They added epitaph to forza horizon 3, game based in Australia.... BUT DON'T PUT PARKWAY DRIVE IN THE GAME?! WTF!? Not buying the game now, cancelling my pre-order.

If you're not pleased by the list for whatever reason, they added something to ease the pain. It's called Groove Music Station. I don't see why you would get upset about this as you can add ANY track you like, and as many as you like, to Groove Music Station.

On a side note. Just wanted to say that this track is simply amazing to hear in the title screen and while cruising.

Edited by user Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:30:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#105 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:09:02 AM(UTC)
PG really missed an opportunity with Parkway Drive considering they're from Byron Bay. They could even have been the band performing at the Byron Bay Horizon hub.
#106 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:27:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SlipGrunt Go to Quoted Post

If you're not pleased by the list for whatever reason, they added something to ease the pain. It's called Groove Music Station. I don't see why you would get upset about this as you can add ANY track you like, and as many as you like, to Groove Music Station.

On a side note. Just wanted to say that this track is simply amazing to hear in the title screen and while cruising.

How is groove music set up?
#107 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:49:29 AM(UTC)

for me i just want Australian artists promoted but i agree groove music is a great idea, also that quote looks like its mine but its not i am not cancelling anything apart from work when this game comes out
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:31:30 AM(UTC)
for me i just want Australian artists promoted but i agree groove music is a great idea, also that quote looks like its mine but its not i am not cancelling anything apart from work when this game comes out

My apologies. Must've done something wrong while removing all the other quotes. I corrected it.
#109 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:15:51 AM(UTC)

My apologies. Must've done something wrong while removing all the other quotes. I corrected it.

all good its sometimes a bit of a pain i was not offended or anything i just wanted to make it clear, i must admit i dont know much of the sound track i mean techno/dance i am not too familiar with apart from Knife party and Pendulum(and Skrillex of course), i know some of the rap songs, some of the metal and rock songs but its a lot of new music i can check out which is good, also the Hilltop Hoods song baffles me its a very low energy song compared to most of their stuff and when you got stuff like DMX pumping on the feel station it feels like a very very weird choice
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#110 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:47:16 AM(UTC)
Will the FH3 soundtrack be available on iTunes?
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
User is suspended until 6/23/2046 2:48:08 PM(UTC)
#111 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:43:24 PM(UTC)
I wonder why they still refuse to have adrenaline kicking music in a Forza game.

It was common with racing music in 1990's, but after 2000 most games have mostly sleepy sunday driving music.
#112 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:37:57 PM(UTC)
Is my ears is deceiving me. Or one classic song on TIMELESS us a HALO song.

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:43:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 8:33:16 AM(UTC)
x gone give it to u is in the game perfect for horizon concerts
#114 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:02:09 PM(UTC)
just wondering has anyone got into any bands/songs or genres because of this game? this got me back into 1200 techniques but not too much else yet but i have not played the full game
#115 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 2:35:14 PM(UTC)
PGG, thank you for finally acknowleging that late '90s/early '00s punk rock makes for some excellent driving music. Vagrant ain't that bad either.

Here's hoping for a Classic Rock station in FH4 (or as DLC)!

Cheers guys

07 <--(that's me saluting)
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#116 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 7:27:02 PM(UTC)
I must be a dinosaur.

At the moment I only have the 14 day pass for Groove. However if I can work out how to use it in FH3 I may pay to keep it.

So how on earth do I make a custom playlist.

I have worked out how to turn an existing radio station into a playlist but I am after a custom list where I choose the songs.

For the life of me I can not work it out. I read you start a radio station yourself but then I have no idea how to pick individual songs to add to it.

Apparently I have 1 song in "my collection". Have no idea how it got there but yeah I have no idea how to do it other than using an existing 101 song list in existing radio stations and to be honest not all the music on those is what I am after.

EDIT: worked it out, well on my phone at least, its hold down for a second or 2 and a menu comes up.

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
#117 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:29:32 AM(UTC)
The Groove Music Station Default Playlist got pretty fresh music.

1) Is there anywhere I can view the default playlist to see all the songs on that list?

2) Is it possible to play the default playlist in the Xbox Groove App? I thought it was radio but that just leads to an artist list...

---
#118 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:11:43 AM(UTC)
Okay so I thought the radio stations were locked for the demo version, now I have the full thing and they're still locked??
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:14:05 AM(UTC)
Keep playing the game.

You'll eventually unlock all of them.
One of "The 50"
#120 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:31:59 AM(UTC)
Oh it's like that, guess that makes sense!
#121 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:02:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DEADS0ULXIII Go to Quoted Post
Oh it's like that, guess that makes sense!

You also get to choose the order you unlock them, mostly (they do unlock in batches). I hit the hip hop and indie stations first. The second round of stations I unlocked Epitaph and don't think I've changed the channel since.

As an aside, a skill unlock lets DJ's play "skill songs" that double your skill points earned while they play. I've really dug this feature.

#122 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 12:24:23 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Want to help contribute to the ultimate Forza Horizon 3 playlist on Groove? Tell us which song(s) you think should be included by sending a Tweet using the hashtag #ForzaGroove. The Groove team will be picking their favorite suggested songs to incorporate into a new playlist that will be available on the service in the coming weeks.

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_10_7_16
#123 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 3:15:22 PM(UTC)
BETA - HWLS
So is this song not released yet, and is just in forza horizon 3 early? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, not on the hwls website, not on their spotify, not on youtube, and google doesn't bring anything up. What's up with this song? I really wanna listen to it whenever I can't play fh3 but I can't :(

( This song is on the future classic station btw )

Edited by user Friday, October 7, 2016 3:25:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#124 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:48:27 AM(UTC)
Good Morning All!

I'm looking specifically for a place to listen to the RAW unedited FH3 Radio Stations as heard in-game. I love these stations and can't get enough. I would love to be able to tune in at work, so by the time I get home I'm pumped to go for a cruise in the outback or, tear-up the terrain. If anyone could point me in the direction of a site or link of where I can stream these radio stations I would be eternally greatful!

Regards, B

P.s. The Radio hosts, are what makes the game IMO. This area should have a major overhaul. could you imagine an actual live H3 radio station, with hosts? Setting skill songs to your new favourite tracks as they release? of even hearing Horizon news updates in game? or How about even the ability to send messages in and have other players hear other players thoughts all through thier own radio station? Food for thought...
#125 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 10:49:00 AM(UTC)
I know that Forza Horizon 3 already has a large amount of stations in it, but does anyone else think that it needs a Eurobeat station? Missed opportunity if you ask me. Also, it would be nice to have another station that plays EVERYTHING (all music in the game). Just a few suggestions for another update. Last but not least, any news on Volkswagen and Porsche? I love Porsche and I own a Volkswagen Jetta and want to drive my car in the game. :3
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error