10 Pages<<678910PrevNext
#176 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:44:02 PM(UTC)
I unlocked it, but it just keeps coming up with an error when I try to play a playlist
#177 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:31:38 AM(UTC)
How do you get the station to shuffle songs instead of playing them in the same order every time? I've set shuffle on in the playlist in the Xbox app and the app on my phone but the game still won't shuffle the playlist.

Also, is there any reason why it changes songs randomly? It's rare I get to listen to a song all the way through. Usually after a minute or so it skips to the next song in my playlist
#178 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:51:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BenRoberts24 Go to Quoted Post
How do you get the station to shuffle songs instead of playing them in the same order every time? I've set shuffle on in the playlist in the Xbox app and the app on my phone but the game still won't shuffle the playlist.

Also, is there any reason why it changes songs randomly? It's rare I get to listen to a song all the way through. Usually after a minute or so it skips to the next song in my playlist

I believe somewhere in this thread it was mentioned by JONK there is no shuffle option and it will play in the same order every time. There should however be an option to skip songs.
#179 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:19:58 AM(UTC)
is the groove music function available in certain countries only? groove is still unavailable in my country so i'm not sure if the function will work here
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart... like a ferrari
#180 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:20:39 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know if the Groove Radio feature can be used offline? It doesn't show when I'm offline.
#181 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:15:48 AM(UTC)
Anyone else have a constant playback error/know how to fix it?

Twitter: @RyHirons
#182 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:26:52 AM(UTC)
I have installed the latest version on the x1, create a playlist with one drive but the game dont let me choose the station in game. Its locked. How should i know if this is a bug or did it get unlocked later. Have 2 outpost at level 2 and finished the train race
#183 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:30:17 AM(UTC)
Mevermind, unlocked 10 secs after i post and seems to work
#184 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:51:22 AM(UTC)
Anyine else getting a playback error occured. If the problem persists please check your network connection. I put all my songs from onedrive into my groove playlist my iphone Xbox groove app and windows 10 all play fine. Dont understand this anyone else gettung this or solved it thanks.
#185 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:01:16 PM(UTC)
I have a playback error on XB1 but on Windows 10 it works fine. I reckon its just an XB1 issue.
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
 1 user liked this post.
#186 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 3:09:01 PM(UTC)
It works but its very glitchy, audio sometimes skips ahead of the song and then back to the beginning of the song which makes me think "wtf? lol"
but yea definitely needs to be patched up and working properly. Also It'd be nice to have a shuffle feature cause having the same songs alphabetically will only mean I will never get to the artists far down the alphabet
#187 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:41:49 PM(UTC)
I tried again this morning and it bugged/glitched out for the second day in a row for me! You guys MUST tell JONK about this!! IT'S REALLY STARTING TO MAKE ME ANGRY!!!

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 11:48:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Removed the profanity

#188 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:47:58 PM(UTC)
Is there a way to shuffle the groove radio station?
#189 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:44:36 AM(UTC)
I just unlocked the Groove station and made a playlist and loaded it into the game. However the station now just shows loading forever. It's been like that for at least half an hour and I only have like 20 songs in the list. Anyone knows how to fix this? (I'm on windows)

Originally Posted by: JoystickChick95 Go to Quoted Post
Is there a way to shuffle the groove radio station?

No. The game plays the music in the order it's in the playlist.
#190 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 1:33:17 AM(UTC)
JONK1969, HELP ME! Groove Music keeps bugging/glitching out on me while I'm playing! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!
#191 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:03:52 AM(UTC)
i have a problem. for me theres an empty tile at the radio stations unlocks when i build a festival, instead of the grayed out groove music radio. anybody have this issue? i got on cd the game.
#192 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 11:39:02 AM(UTC)
Pretty lame that it doesn't shuffle the songs in your playlist. You can't even force a shuffle of the songs in the Groove music app. Once they're in as a playlist, that's the order they'll always be in.

Makes Groove Music pretty stupid for this game, because every time you start the game you hear the exact same songs in the exact same order.
#193 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:31:46 PM(UTC)
I uploaded a bunch of songs to my OneDrive -- more than 500 -- and made a playlist with all of them, but some songs just don't play in the game (even though they do in Groove) and I get nothing but silence even though the artist and track title fields show up in the lower left-hand corner. They're all in standard MP3 format. What's wrong?

Also seems like Skill Songs don't apply to Groove, as far as I can tell. Between that and the lack of a DJ, that's a letdown -- is there any plan to update/fix this? Otherwise I'll just probably wind up sticking with my iPod if I want my own songs.
 2 users liked this post.
#194 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:27:34 PM(UTC)
I have my own music uploaded yet I can't use any of it because I have to subscribe. To play my own music. Which works for free any other time I use Groove Music. I'm not paying for the "privilege" of using my own music. I can understand charging to listen to their library of music but when I've already paid for it once I don't see why I should have to pay again.
#195 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 5:47:01 PM(UTC)
I, unfortunately, agree with you on this. I was very excited about being able to play my music in radio station form on Horizon 3, but only to be greeted with a "try it for 14 days" message. Though I went ahead and gave the trial a go, the Groove music station doesn't live up to the hype I had, as it can't play songs without crashing and/or skipping and requires a paid subscription to use it.

LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#196 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:38:22 PM(UTC)
I declined the 14 day trial, only to discover that you cannot use Groove Music in game without a subscription (which I was led to believe would not be the case, if using music from your own OneDrive). I signed up for the 30 day subscription, but there is a 0% chance of me paying $10 a month(!!) to MS for a agroove subscription.

I never am one to complain, but truly, this is disappointing.
#197 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:43:20 PM(UTC)
Also heard tho not sure if its true..you can only listen to it in single player..
#198 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:03:31 PM(UTC)
I think this is a cool add on, but I enjoy the music the cars make enough without a radio 😎

GT: GDoubleU440
Forza Fanatic Since 2005
#199 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:08:19 PM(UTC)
I have to admit I wasn't to thrilled at the initial news that a DNLA component wouldn't be used, and having to use Groove and OneDrive.... the thought of taking music from the network storage locations, transfering them to this laptop then uploading to OneDrive... seemed a lot of effort and wasted bandwidth and file moving... I have a lot of devices and playlists for them that I use with FTP scripts to copy and erase music from the devices and Car Head Unit...

According to this web FTP can be used to upload to OneDrive, then all thats needed is to add the tunes to a playlist via the XB1 Groove app.... I'm still looking to see if there is a way to make the playlist by another method and possibly update while the FTP is in progress....

https://www.smartftp.com...-use-onedrive-f2701.html
 1 user liked this post.
#200 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:33:16 PM(UTC)
Groove music is such a let down. I'm not paying an extra dime so I can sometimes-successfully play my music and then have no ingame control over what song they play in.

Clearly nothing about the darn thing functions flawlessly and I'm surprised the obvious flaws weren't addressed beforehand.

Needless to say, if the kinks are ironed out, this is potentially one of the best new features to come into a Forza game. However as of now it is so buggy with the misleading subscription trial. Honestly drawing songs from One-Drive and playlist creation feels like something the developers could have built themselves. It's not like the functionality of pulling songs from a cloud service is awe-inspiring.

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:34:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages<<678910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error