10 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:42:01 AM(UTC)
"But that’s not all. In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10."
http://www.forzamotorspo.../en-us/news/fh3_announce

This has been my most desired feature. Music in the background is one thing, but for my music to be mixed in game is what I've wanted since traversing Colorado.

SSX did this a few years ago. I'm a trance and progressive kind of guy, so shredding the slopes to pulsing beat and melodic tunes added an entirely new level of pleasure for me over the R&B and Hip Hop soundtracks.

So now with Horizon 3 letting us finally enjoy our own music mixed in game is brilliant. Will make that completionist grind all the more refreshing.

[Mod Edit - title change for topic discussion. See also Microsoft's Groove and OneDrive FAQ and the Xbox Support FAQ for Groove on how to add and manage music in OneDrive - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:14:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:58:49 AM(UTC)
This was such a surprise to see in the news story. Can't wait to load up my songs into the game and just keep driving.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:00:59 AM(UTC)
OneDrive music is going to be a great feature! Forza Motorsport 2 music here I come!
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:35:27 PM(UTC)
i wonder if they will the radio guy/girl voice-over our music to alert you of upcoming events, weather, etc...
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:46:37 PM(UTC)
Hopefully the 'music off' option will continue as well.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:18:38 PM(UTC)
Very happy for this feature. Can now listen to K-pop tunes as I drive, haha
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:39:41 PM(UTC)
I assume that means "add music to OneDrive" + Music you have bought from the Microsoft Store, will be playable through the ingame radio! I mean I have "some" I added to OneDrive but the majority of the music I bought was from the Microsoft Store.
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:45:10 PM(UTC)
gonna death metal/ heavy metal down the roads and TOOL it up in the forest/beach ect cross country stuff. Another great addition, another use for my hundreds of gigs of music. Can't wait!
#9 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:46:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RitzyBiscuit7 Go to Quoted Post
I assume that means "add music to OneDrive" + Music you have bought from the Microsoft Store, will be playable through the ingame radio! I mean I have "some" I added to OneDrive but the majority of the music I bought was from the Microsoft Store.

It would be hilarious if their obvious Groove Music product placement doesn't actually support Groove Music subscriptions.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:51:18 PM(UTC)
Can you only do this through Windows 10? I have an older laptop that only goes to Windows 7. Plus, I only use spotify so it's unlikely I'll be able to use my spotify playlist at all haha, which would suck.
Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:25:11 PM(UTC)
Windows 10? Yet another way that Microsoft will continue forcing 10 on people. Hopefully someone will be able to find a workaround since OneDrive is not exclusive to Windows 10. Of course, Groove probably is exclusive to Windows 10, so i probably won't bother wasting my time creating playlists.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 5:18:06 PM(UTC)
This will be good and can add the music i want and not what the developers gave us :)
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:00:57 AM(UTC)
I'm going to be having a mixture of the Motorstorm soundtracks, Pendulum, Faithless, Qemists, as well as some cheeky Eurobeat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMmlGwD97w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTpy88Fuo6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:52:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Treliz Go to Quoted Post
I'm going to be having a mixture of the Motorstorm soundtracks, Pendulum, Faithless, Qemists, as well as some cheeky Eurobeat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMmlGwD97w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTpy88Fuo6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY

lol Initial D music
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:58:36 AM(UTC)
Actually that is true. what about the people with the groove music pass? will it shuffle the music every time you play the game? can you choose which types of music you can play?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:02:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: wrong thread answer lol

(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:39:23 PM(UTC)
I'm actually wondering since it says playlists if we can have multiple ones. Like a 90's one and the a Rock one and so on..
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:07:22 AM(UTC)
I really hope we can create multiple playlist. i dont think that would be much of a work for the developers
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:08:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
OneDrive music is going to be a great feature! Forza Motorsport 2 music here I come!

Give me what i want, give me what i neeeed
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:14:46 PM(UTC)
Hmmm here is an idea, since this is the most social Forza ever, how about being able to play from your friend's OneDrive? And of course also see the mp3 tag info in the game?

I love discovering new music and the FH2 radio stations have done their fair share of that. In FH3 they will do the same again but how cool would it be if I could send in-game a Groove Station share request to a friend? And when he accepts my Groove channel would stream music from his or her OneDrive. That would be awesome IMO.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:34:53 PM(UTC)
Mmm.... Initial D's Euro beat and m.o.v.e songs here I come!
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:29:21 PM(UTC)
So, can Music from Spotify or ITunes be uploaded to groove? And also, after they are uploaded to my PC will they transfer to my Xbox One?

Edited by user Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:31:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Battling for more 50's big-finned,chrome beauties in Forza! Also bring back the '84 Mugen! Removing it from FM6 was lame T10 ;^(
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:41:44 PM(UTC)
So am I gonna have to get a paid subscription to Groove to use this? I hope not, but if I have to pay for it to listen to Chic while I'm driving, then I just might do it.
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:44:26 PM(UTC)
Groove and OneDrive FAQ

Do I need a Groove Music Pass to play music from OneDrive?
No. A Groove Music Pass is not required to play your OneDrive music. It's free!
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:52:34 PM(UTC)
what about places where groove music isnt available? i'm from singapore and groove music is not available here so will this feature still be available?
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart... like a ferrari
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 5:32:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MR X 93 Go to Quoted Post
"But that’s not all. In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10."
http://www.forzamotorspo.../en-us/news/fh3_announce

This has been my most desired feature. Music in the background is one thing, but for my music to be mixed in game is what I've wanted since traversing Colorado.

SSX did this a few years ago. I'm a trance and progressive kind of guy, so shredding the slopes to pulsing beat and melodic tunes added an entirely new level of pleasure for me over the R&B and Hip Hop soundtracks.

So now with Horizon 3 letting us finally enjoy our own music mixed in game is brilliant. Will make that completionist grind all the more refreshing.
[Mod Edit - title change for topic discussion. See also Microsoft's Groove and OneDrive FAQ for how to add and manage music in OneDrive - MM]

Forza 2-3-4 soundtracks as well as Gorgon City and Tchami are going on groove for me :-)

Edited by user Friday, June 17, 2016 5:33:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error