9 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:24:16 AM(UTC)
Anyone excited to see the Auction House return to the Forza series i know i am

Edited by user Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:01:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:29:25 AM(UTC)
YESSSSSSSS!
Brings me back to Forza 4 days...

Can't wait!
 8 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:35:25 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Auction House, Storefronts & More
As we touched on earlier, Forza Horizon 3 will carry on the long tradition of Forza games being a home for creators. From painters and tuners to photographers and more, creativity is a cornerstone of the Forza community. That’s why we’re so excited to be bringing the Auction House and Storefronts features to Forza Horizon 3. With the Auction House, players will be able to buy and sell cars between one another and the Auction House will act as a hub for fans to find the coolest cars, with striking paint jobs and fantastic tunes. The Auction House will feature a new rating system for painters and tuners based on how many downloads, likes, and uses their creations have, so browsers can quickly identify the community’s top creators.

Storefront is the place where players can show off their latest creations – including liveries, tuning setups, photos, and custom vinyl creations. You can easily follow someone whose Storefront creations you like, and you’ll be informed each time they create something new. Best of all, Auction House and Storefront features will work seamlessly across both Xbox One and Windows 10.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_announce
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:48:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone excited to see the Auction House return to the Forza series i know i am

I'm excited for what the news means for the Motorsport series. A possible sign that it may be the best Motorsport game ever.

As for horizon, it'll make me want to buy the game just to try it out. I don't have high hopes for the game play but I'll give it a shot. I passed on FH2 after realizing it was a carbon copy of FH1 in a different location. Maybe this version makes the game fun for once?
#5 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 10:49:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Auction House, Storefronts & More
As we touched on earlier, Forza Horizon 3 will carry on the long tradition of Forza games being a home for creators. From painters and tuners to photographers and more, creativity is a cornerstone of the Forza community. That’s why we’re so excited to be bringing the Auction House and Storefronts features to Forza Horizon 3. With the Auction House, players will be able to buy and sell cars between one another and the Auction House will act as a hub for fans to find the coolest cars, with striking paint jobs and fantastic tunes. The Auction House will feature a new rating system for painters and tuners based on how many downloads, likes, and uses their creations have, so browsers can quickly identify the community’s top creators.

Storefront is the place where players can show off their latest creations – including liveries, tuning setups, photos, and custom vinyl creations. You can easily follow someone whose Storefront creations you like, and you’ll be informed each time they create something new. Best of all, Auction House and Storefront features will work seamlessly across both Xbox One and Windows 10.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_announce

Yeah i saw the article i had skimmed over it cause i was busy at the time. FH3 is gonna be huge
#6 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:06:28 AM(UTC)
I'm very excited that the Auction House and Storefront are returning! Out of curiosity, any word on design importing?
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:34:41 PM(UTC)
I will be back..count on it..!!
I have work to do now..!!
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 1:55:01 PM(UTC)
when I read that whole thing my eyes were as big as saucers. I can't believe they not only returned that, but included everything else and then some. I can't toss the ultimate money fast enough! Hype meter has exploded.
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:00:28 PM(UTC)
Hmm ... I wonder if this means gifting will be back too. And I agree with the sentiment that if they're moving in this direction for FH3, they'd better be in FM7, or all heck will break loose! lol
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 2:16:47 PM(UTC)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

.... "ahem" sorry about that. I am happy to see that Turn10 can trust Xbox members with buying and selling. and I do agree with Team Radicus, does this mean that Gifting cars is back too? Then heck ya I'm excited. I might buy FH3 automatically and might even get a new xbox one S. (one problem is that I need HDMI tv) Although I was (and still am) confused on why gifting, car clubs, auction house and other things were canceled for 3 forza games. oh well this will be fun. big decision is should I get a xbox one, or build a PC for Windows 10 !!!
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:33:28 PM(UTC)
Obviously I'm in the vast minority here, but I have not missed the AH. At all. I'm very sorry to see it return. I'm guessing that means unicorns will be back as well. Oh. Joy...
#12 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:40:55 PM(UTC)
I will say, with the trailer and this bit of news (and every other bit revealed already), this is looking pretty good so far.

I hope it stays that way.
One of "The 50"
#13 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:44:40 PM(UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Sw67y8vIU
i find this.you can see RARE CAR at 24 sec.maybe that means unicorns.
or is this fake?

Edited by user Monday, June 13, 2016 4:46:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:51:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mietha CAG Go to Quoted Post
Obviously I'm in the vast minority here, but I have not missed the AH. At all. I'm very sorry to see it return. I'm guessing that means unicorns will be back as well. Oh. Joy...

Well, you're not alone. The idea of an auction house is likely either love it or hate it.

The people that can make in game money off of it love it.

The people who can't hate it.

#15 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:51:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tomninnin Go to Quoted Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Sw67y8vIU
i find this.you can see RARE CAR at 24 sec.maybe that means unicorns.
or is this fake?

Probably barn finds
Drifter, Designer!
Leader-Founder 116 Motorsports

Twitch l Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 4:55:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EventHorizon312 Go to Quoted Post

Well, you're not alone. The idea of an auction house is likely either love it or hate it.

The people that can make in game money off of it love it.

The people who can't hate it.

then don't use it
Drifter, Designer!
Leader-Founder 116 Motorsports

Twitch l Flickr
#17 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:07:05 PM(UTC)
I have some bad memories of the action house, so I'm not very excited about this. But with a new implementation, who knows.
Gifting would be nice though. That way I can give my nephew a bit of a boost.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:46:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pharsalus Go to Quoted Post
I have some bad memories of the action house, so I'm not very excited about this. But with a new implementation, who knows.
Gifting would be nice though. That way I can give my nephew a bit of a boost.

You guys are killing me have you seen the forum community lately (ghost town).
Someone higher up has witness the rise and fall from grace, you don't get rid of something that is popular you modify it.
Madden 25 has issue with their auction house were players took issues, complaining about it, the following year they tweaked it.
Look I'm not tell anyone to love it but for those of you who were there FM3 FM4 you know what this forum.. this game was all about it was on fire..!!
Happy to see it return, thank you higher ups, the community was wasting away. I just hope it not to late.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:48:47 AM(UTC)

Unicorns are already back in FM6
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:55:26 AM(UTC)
So awesome..... And not just that it's back, but more importantly that T10 is listening......

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:12:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILL3RCURTIS Go to Quoted Post

Unicorns are already back in FM6

If the AH means unicorns will be in the game too then I don't need it. If it means painters and tuners can sell their designs/setups then that's great.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:05:26 AM(UTC)
Personally bringing back the auction house just like the unicorn cars in FM6 is more trouble then it is worth for T10, because if you own the game and the cars are not downloaded via DLC or codes then you should be able to access it in FH3 without having to blow all of your hard earn credits on one car.

Plus if you play a range of games it means you can't put enough hours into the game to earn a rare car. Unlike two types, first is YouTube creators with 1 million subs who do not have to work or have ever experienced a hard days work. And second is the ones who are so good at racing games that it is the only genre they play.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:07:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:52:16 AM(UTC)
I think it's great! It will be the return of comps held by the community members. And hopefully gives a spark to this community to become lively like it once was.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:51:28 AM(UTC)
Hopefully, this will bring back some of the greats.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:28:32 AM(UTC)
Hmmmm, I can only imagine a working AH if they actually care about an economy again. The deflation that happend in FM6 made it a bit pointless.
I wonder what changed their minds, they didn't have the AH in Horizon, then threw it out of Motorsport to now get it into Horizon.

Another point is carlist. There are 350+ cars, which is great, BUT they are now clearly divided into groups, mainly on and offroad, I don't see much potential in the AH.
Especially if you get cars thrown at you like it was in previous Horizon games.

See T10? I am totally scepticism about this game....you made me beeing it!
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error