This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2017 6:16:31 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

Edited by user Saturday, April 29, 2017 6:33:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 2:34:11 PM(UTC)
Can someone give me a insight to what ( unable to connect to configuration servers .) means every time I try to connect to live free roam plz thanks PBENNETT1979
#103 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:48:51 AM(UTC)
Hello everybody,
My Forza Horizon 3 always hangs up I'm not playing.
Always at the place if icj the car itself should drive completely at the beginning
#104 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 4:27:22 AM(UTC)
What is a sports utility hero pls
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:15:22 AM(UTC)
Can anyone help and tell me what cars I can use in hot wheels supercharged summit and tidal view circuit,I can't get anywhere near the lap time I have to do them in,,they are the last 2 I need to complete thanks for any help 😊
#106 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 11:59:08 PM(UTC)
Long time between car sales any chance of another?
I was away on holiday when a Barn Find was given away on a Forzathon, it would be great if this was repeated.

OzzyGeoff
#107 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:27:09 AM(UTC)
Hi, i lost all my stuff on horizon 3 and i have to do the game all again can you try to get my data back thank you.
#108 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 9:43:11 AM(UTC)
Hey, my auction house is blocked of, it's there, but it's just grey and i can't get into the tab. (I have not done any type of buying cash or hacking or wahatever). Does anybody know anything?
#109 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 11:02:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RAGEX02 Go to Quoted Post
Hey, my auction house is blocked of, it's there, but it's just grey and i can't get into the tab. (I have not done any type of buying cash or hacking or wahatever). Does anybody know anything?

four things

1) it was not available for a few hours over the weekend
2) age Limit
3) Settings on account may disallow
4) I think you need to have progressed so far in the game before it becomes available

Look at posts around when the game came out for detailed solutions, cannot remember details but posted a reply as no one else had!

Regards,

Ozzygeoff

#110 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:11:07 PM(UTC)
Heey

Iam planing to buy a xbox one and iam wondering if I still can play forza horizon 3 when I bought it on PC?

#111 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 6:24:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GuusTheGamer Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i lost all my stuff on horizon 3 and i have to do the game all again can you try to get my data back thank you.

Same here! I was doing some risky stuff though. I had my account playable on two different PC's because I wanted to have a fresh start while keeping all my original cars on my first account. I think what happened to me is that the save file on my second PC synced to the cloud and overwrote my original save and now I have to restart... unless I can access an older save of FH3 from the cloud.

Edited by user Monday, September 4, 2017 6:25:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 4:47:36 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 3 stuck at the splash screen. no support and no solution to the problem whatsoever. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:54:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:54:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CrystalClover Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 3 stuck at the splash screen. no support and no solution to the problem whatsoever. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-account-refunds-for-purchases-and-subscriptions

#114 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:13:13 AM(UTC)
Hi! When I click on the Forza Horizon 3 icon The screen will start but it remains locked and the same thing I do with the Force hub app.... I do not understand because until yesterday everything worked very well... the dirvers of the graphics card are updated! The other yesterday I bought the Porsche package but I have never received the package of these machines... help me I do not know what to do anymore!
#115 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 6:04:15 AM(UTC)
PC
Hello, what can i do to deal with constant ctds in multyplayer?
Game just freezing for a moment and then exiting to desktop.
There is no overheat and my PC specs looks enough for game.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:20:25 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone, I am hoping to get a little bit more following on my Xbox One live player profile. If you all don't mind please go ahead and follow -BIG treah USRT. If anybody knows plum on the racing lobbies that's my best buddy and we love to stream on mixer! Also if anybody knows of any great cars for S 1 off road that would be awesome.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:10:27 PM(UTC)
hi guys currently downloading forza 3 with hotwheels and mountain dlc i enjoyed the demo so much i went and purchased it while its still on sale hop to see you online soon
#118 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
I've really enjoyed the game and completed most of it but the 1 achievement that is really bugging me is to drive down every road in the game and I'm on 487/488, I know nothing can be done to the game now or I don't think anything can but I feel it would have been better to have kept the design of the map the same way as what was done for Forza Horizon on the XBOX 360 and I bought it to play on the XBOX ONE because it is backwards compatible, also the roads on the map were all marked out very clearly especially when you zoomed in where as I feel on Forza Horizon 3 that a lot of the roads were driven down by pure guess work due to the colours blends in too much with the background on the map and I can't find that 1 final road and I know loads of people are having the same problem which I know from visiting another website to do with this game, if no updates for example can be done to change any details on the map then don't worry as I don't like forcing anybody to do anything.
#119 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 2:00:36 AM(UTC)
Can someone help me find out how my account got banned

Edited by user Saturday, February 17, 2018 3:49:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 3:50:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TimewornThyme76 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone help me find out how my account got banned

FAQ: Why was I banned?

Players may encounter an on-screen message indicating that "Your gamertag is temporarily banned from this feature" in multiplayer, Auction House, etc. The in-game Message Center will show the length of the ban and direct the user to Forzamotorsport.net. The purpose of the message is to remind players of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use for both Forza and Xbox Live. A basic rule of thumb is an E for Everyone tone; common ban reasons include intentional wrecking in multiplayer lobbies and inappropriate designs (profanity, drugs, sexual themes including 'Free Candy' etc). Repeat offenses may result in a permanent ban.

Players who believe they have been unfairly banned can e-mail forzafb@microsoft.com for further investigation and review. Include your Xbox Live Gamertag and ban date. Discussion of bans and enforcement issues is not permitted on the forums.

#121 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:25:51 PM(UTC)
Whats going on ya'll?!

Man I switched up my driving in this. I used to treat FM/FH as an arcade racer, but for the past few days i've changed my difficulty settings and took the training wheels off so to speak lol. not driving manual yet still getting accustomed to being pressure sensitive on brake/gas. Maybe i should invest in some pedals and wheel lol None the less, it's been a great experience. NFS veteran, but love what Forza has to offer. Any tips Forza Vets? Tricks? Will be much appreciated. Also my drivatar is trash, I drive way better now, how do I "fix" it's driving habits? does it re-learn or something?

Also XBOX One user here feel free to add me would love some people to drive with I'm on the East Coast, USA btw.

I will admit I'm not a huge fan on some of the "adventure games".
#122 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 11:28:53 PM(UTC)
Hello!
Please give us the option to buy the ability to indicate cars please! I would spend real money on that thanks.

Edited by user Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:43:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:44:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LaughingLoki505 Go to Quoted Post
Hello!
Please give us the option to buy the ability to indicate cars please! I would spend real money on that thanks.

Please continue to use the separate Wish List threads pinned in the FH3 discussion forum.

#124 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 4:23:21 PM(UTC)
The new update is making my game laggy, is this happening for anyone else?
#125 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:03:24 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

Edited by user Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:41:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error