This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 2:49:11 PM(UTC)
I think they should add cars hidden in the map, abandoned with faded paint, wheels and tires sunk into the ground,
If that was to happen I would want this car added

User is suspended until 4/17/2044 4:17:08 AM(UTC)
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:05:25 AM(UTC)
cant connect online after almost a week! still!
#78 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 7:57:51 PM(UTC)
Coming from NFS series of racing games, this game looks promising. Just to my liking with arcade and sim like driving experience.
2005 Roadster - All Z®, No Top
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 1:51:20 PM(UTC)
I like the game and all but the one thing that kills it for me is the fact that you cant sell your vehicles without going through the auction house. I bought forza 5 and actually quit playing it because of that reason. If it could be put in the game I would play this game so much more.
#80 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 5:01:33 AM(UTC)
I think R34 & 80SUPRA sound is having BUG.
Because it cars sound is same .
Please it to get modify soon...
#81 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:06:36 PM(UTC)
I think in horizon 3 they should add a 65 mustang coupe with a hoonicorn body kit preset, what do you guys think
#82 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:18:37 PM(UTC)
They need to fix ALL of the glitches with the Lexus RC-F. When you press on the brakes, the headlights come on.. and when you try to apply decals on the top section of the car, it screws up any decals you put on the hood, and glitches them onto the front splitter of the wide-body kit. Things like this really bother players like myself who primarily do paints/designs on Forza games, and is a great inconvenience when you can't make the design you want to, simply because of a bug left by the developers.
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#83 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 1:24:38 PM(UTC)
Excuse my ignorance, I have just purchased an XBOX One S for its 4K Blu-Ray abilities and as I am a fan of driving games (I am an avid Gran Tourismo fan on the PS) I thought I would buy Forza Horizon 3 to go with it. I haven't played a Forza title since the original on the first XBOX and thought that was great.
I eventually downloaded and updated FH3 onto the console and began playing, my question is....... [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] are you supposed to do?? Initially you drive along in the preset cars, which is great, but then it tells you to pick a route, which I did and off I went, however then it says you have reached your destination, but nothing happens?? There is no map to follow, no plan, just endless trolling around doing nothing?? Is this the idea of the game?? I cant see how to change cars, tracks or anything...... I am confused!! H E L P !

Edited by user Sunday, December 25, 2016 2:20:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 5:57:30 PM(UTC)
Looks like we are getting the same Porsche pack from forza 6. Disappointed to say the least idk why they just keep using the same pack and charging 20 dollars for it. They doesn't even give us Porsche best cars. Also looks like we are getting and new Lamborghini apparently called the bellissima. This is all based of a leak I found
https://www.reddit.com/r...s_found_in_update_files/
#85 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 6:00:57 PM(UTC)
Bellissima is most likely the centenario and looks like the ats-v is coming as well.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 1:19:53 PM(UTC)
well someone made a mistake.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:44:15 PM(UTC)
What do you mean? Looks like we will be getting a new Porsche the 911 gt3rs (2016) which is nice and not the same pack from forza 4 horizon 2 and forza 6 so that's nice but isk why they still haven't included the 991 gt3 and cayman gt4 there best cars. In addition looks like we will get the ats v and Aston Martin db 11 and Lamborghini sesto elemento
#88 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:08:53 PM(UTC)
how do you do an x class time attack
#89 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:52:11 AM(UTC)
Hey there guys & girls,hello from New Zealand. Im fairly new to the Forza games but not at all new to online racing games.Horizon 3 was my 1st forza game since the original Forza Motorsport on the Original Xbox like 9 or 10 years ago😦
The main reason i bought Horizon 3 is because i had no other racing games on Xbox1(Besides Project Cars)and was told there are Holden Torana's on here.Then just before xmas last year i found out there are Torana's on the Forza Motorsport 6 game too,so have been playing that mostly since then as it is more my style of racing like with proper tracks with more realistic driving/handling physics & braking characteristics.
I like clean,cautious,considerate but fair;fast and aggresive racing and seem to struggle finding a clean lobby at all on either game.
So can we try & remember it is just a game & you simply can not win on the first corner of every race. I infact do not care at all where i finish,so long as things are clean & fair.
So yeah cheers to you all & see you on a race track near you soon😆😈
1975 LH HOLDEN TORANA SL/R 5000

Put it in the game or @ least one forza title.plz thnx bai
#90 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:26:43 AM(UTC)
add the game Mitsubishi Pajero, Mitsubishi l 200
#91 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:00:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JMiro Evo Go to Quoted Post
add the game Mitsubishi Pajero, Mitsubishi l 200

Wishlist/ 10
#92 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 1:27:36 AM(UTC)
Hust wondering if anyone knows how long your account stays under moderation on here and also hw to increase you tier?
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#93 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:18:38 AM(UTC)
Best racing game ever!

Soooo much content! I love it!

While I only recently started playing a few months ago, I am level 720 and can't put it down.

The community is also pretty top notch!
#94 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:29:28 AM(UTC)
Hello,

What to do, when all championships/exhibitions completed? :(
#95 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 12:55:16 PM(UTC)
Does anyone else wish they would add a 1995 Jeep Cherokee and better offroad/flex physics. Please forza more offroad cars and better upgrades.
#96 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:26:13 PM(UTC)
And forza please add "lift kits" that lift cars at least 4 inches from stock height. Please forza
#97 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 4:37:20 PM(UTC)
I think forza horizon 3 or 4 if there is one should have a junkyard online and offline... online works by session each session has a preset of cars that can be brought to prevent loading issues and the cars should change each session.... they also should have mechanical failures that you can turn on and off.... i would love to be cruisng with friends and all of a sudden my head gasket blows or a piston goes throught my motor.... with that said last there should be tow trucks that can pick u up for a fee or have a friend do it with theirs or diesel pick up trucks with trailers... who agrees
#98 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:26:42 PM(UTC)
I'm not sure where this should go...I have a DLC question. In FM4 I would buy a card from Best Buy for approx. $50
This would be applied to my account. From there I would buy DLC. Can I still do that?
#99 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2017 2:52:03 PM(UTC)
I am hosting a drift tournament in forza, message me on xbox for details
Gamertag: Im Soo Xertify
#100 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:30:13 PM(UTC)
Hello guys, someone can tell me why i have on video settings on the frame rate only to choose: 38 frame rate or unlocked (variable) frame rate. I saw on another ppl on youtube how can they change the frame rate to 30, 60 or unlocked... My question is why i have only 38 and unlocked.???
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error