This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:35:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lyk2 Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one who hasn't got his Warthog by now? I start to feel like that, its annoying if i - for some reason - shouldn't get the code (own both MCC and Guardians)

Are you supposed to have already gotten a code? I would think you get the code upon the release of FH3.
#52 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:25:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InhaledMirror76 Go to Quoted Post

Are you supposed to have already gotten a code? I would think you get the code upon the release of FH3.

Yes, the Codes started to be sended out last sunday. And for me still nothing.
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 5:03:01 PM(UTC)
I also have not gotten the download code for th Warthog even though I played both Halo 5: Guardians and Halo TMCC.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:34:07 AM(UTC)
Brilliant aside from one horrible competitive disadvantage that not going to lie had me furious, why can we not turn off the roaming drivatars and traffic? I want to slaughter those drift zones with the same fairness as everyone else not have to worry about that lucky 1 in 10 streak where there is no traffic in my road to t-bone me of play chicken with? Even an option to activate a drift zone like a race and an ability to set a way point to return to would be helpful
#55 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:12:55 AM(UTC)
on the FH3 demo free roam and have "simulation" damage on and the car ran out of fuel for me. I was driving the BMW, anyone else experienced this yet?
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 7:11:02 AM(UTC)
Will there be more names then what's on the demo cause I noticed there's names I've never heard of before on there but not my name (Jayce or Jace).
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:37:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Twisted Jesterr Go to Quoted Post
Brilliant aside from one horrible competitive disadvantage that not going to lie had me furious, why can we not turn off the roaming drivatars and traffic? I want to slaughter those drift zones with the same fairness as everyone else not have to worry about that lucky 1 in 10 streak where there is no traffic in my road to t-bone me of play chicken with? Even an option to activate a drift zone like a race and an ability to set a way point to return to would be helpful

Indeed, the traffic and drivatars in the drift zones really p*** me off.

Seriously, it's pretty much impossible to dodge everyone that crosses the drift zone on really narrow streets like in the demo, so everytime you hit one, you can start again.

Though I finally managed to get 3 stars by only a few points over 75.000 after nearly 20 or so attempts, and yes, it was frustrating. No idea if you're even supposed to get 3 stars there now, because the lady said, that you would need a bigger engine for that and after you reached it, she says nothing.

Hopefully Turn10 will offer an option, like you said, to treat each drift zone like a race without traffic/drivatars with restarts, so you don't have to waste time to drive to one point just to get the proper speed for the first curve.

Edited by user Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:42:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:51:24 PM(UTC)
I never bought a Forza title on Xbox One but after playing the demo I instantly preordered the Ultimate Edition. I just want to say, thanks Turn 10 for making the demo otherwise I probably would have just bought another game!
#59 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:06:56 PM(UTC)
This game has been on my radar for a while ... loved, loved, loved the original Forza Horizon. Had it on my wishlist and was totally planning on picking it up next week.

Well, as fate would have it, I won a code from Major Nelson this morning (his #FreeCodeFriday) for the FH3 Ultimate Edition. Already redeemed the code, and will have this waiting for me on my console when I get home tonight.
#60 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 3:37:50 PM(UTC)
so ya Horizon 3 is an Amazing game Thank you Playground / turn 10
just one minor thing I discovered and I just wonder about why they made the Barn finds so much easier than in Horizon 2
or is it me just being lucky?? since I more or less just stumbled on the correct location everytime so far. and I have almost all of them unless there are more that do not get announced by the radio hosts

and ya while "drone cam " is a cool addition and used it once to "find" a barn location imo it makes it even easier
I remember to drive around the area of a barnfind a lot and returning to it later since I could not find it making finding the car that more rewarding as you have to actually search for the barn
and that hasn't happened yet oh well just a minor thing on and otherwise great game
You are required to do nothing
Least of all Believe
#61 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:23:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GAZ Vodnik Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Twisted Jesterr Go to Quoted Post

Indeed, the traffic and drivatars in the drift zones really p*** me off.

Seriously, it's pretty much impossible to dodge everyone that crosses the drift zone on really narrow streets like in the demo, so everytime you hit one, you can start again.

Though I finally managed to get 3 stars by only a few points over 75.000 after nearly 20 or so attempts, and yes, it was frustrating. No idea if you're even supposed to get 3 stars there now, because the lady said, that you would need a bigger engine for that and after you reached it, she says nothing.

Hopefully Turn10 will offer an option, like you said, to treat each drift zone like a race without traffic/drivatars with restarts, so you don't have to waste time to drive to one point just to get the proper speed for the first curve.

Sooo, you actually think that during "early access" there will be less Drivatars roaming the streets?? well I can tell you now theres tons of them driving everywhere were you don't wan't anyone to drive when racing or doing stuff and it's cool
but hey but hey I don't like drifting challenges anyway , lol not because I can't but they remind me of the stupid Gymkana **** in Dirt 3
and ya probably because I suck at drifting too ;P but hey that's cool as in Horizon you can skip them at least and ya it's looks cool when your good at it but well I will just focus on all the other cool things to do in Horizon 3

You are required to do nothing
Least of all Believe
#62 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:47:10 PM(UTC)
So far my favorite forza horizon yet!!!

GT: GDoubleU440
Forza Fanatic Since 2005
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:13:28 PM(UTC)
Game is sugar, sweeeeeeet. Love it.
#64 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 4:16:51 AM(UTC)
Whats going on with online guys?
There is what, about 4 different types of game mode.. No drifting , no option to create a lobby with your pals.
It's just search and get thrown into what the game chooses ?

The grid series has amazing options for online , FH3 is very poor for me
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:44:45 AM(UTC)
Can anyone tell me why cant i access marketplace ? It is showing disabled. Even social, rivals and car tabs are disabled. Game is running without any problems.
#66 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2016 8:54:13 AM(UTC)
Forza messed up with the 2012 Hennessey Venom GT, they say on FH3 that it has a 6.2L LS7 v8 with 1,200 BHP. It actually has a Twin-Turbocharged LSX 7.0L V8, cranking out 1,244 BHP!
#67 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 11:56:52 AM(UTC)
I'm having issues with the Forza hub payouts. I'm tier 6, it says I should recieve 300,000-500,000 per collection on the hub. In past forza games it's paid out correctly until forza horizon 3.... it says I should recieve that much but I only recieve 50,000-100,000. I have proof via pictures of how much I should be getting vs. What I'm actually recieving but I can't find a way to contact turn 10 I tried email and I was told to go to Microsoft with my issue. I asked Microsoft, they looked into the issue; agreed that there is a major bug going on with the payouys and said the forums is the best way to contact. Please get back to me ASAP.

#68 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:01:09 AM(UTC)
Forza it would be better w. A 335i e92 N54. That produce stock motor 850whp+
#69 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 5:06:36 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

Horizon 3 is a great game, we have great scenery, great graphics, gameplay and one of the public gategoria higher. But I have a vent to do ....

Inside game since we have the largest VARIETY pilots, drag racers, drift, tour online, online dating, drag and no less or more important drivers of leaderboard.

I am a pilot who seeks challenges, search competition high level, I seek to find high level drivers and where I meet them? most often in the rank of the leaderboard.

But because turn 10 still allowing riders to make BUG, GLITCH their cars to get the maximum possible advantage?
Because the turn 10 does not remove these drivers?
What is the advantage of leaving them playing that way?

Various pilots including some of them are the same parents as mine, are taking advantage of this flaw. They are changing the setup with purpose to have the "best" car of each class.

How long the most Turn10 to wait to understand that this failure comes from the previous version !!
#70 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:46:44 PM(UTC)
I just want to know if I change the liscense plate on one car will it change on all my cars?
#71 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2:38:19 PM(UTC)
I get bored without playing with people so message me if you'd like to do something. I drift and race mostly online.
@HDGreenArrow
#72 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 1:58:15 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone.

First: i really love the game and it is almost perfect.
It would be totally awesome if turn 10 would add the veilside fortune kit for the rx7.
And the 4th gen honda prelude with the 2.2vtec and some body parts.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:15:09 AM(UTC)
Hi...i cant seem to post new topics on the forum..i post it and it dissapears? I am able to reply to others but not publish my own topic..please help
#74 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:16:58 AM(UTC)
Can you please give me more
imformation
#75 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:28:32 AM(UTC)
Found this yesterday a Ford F-100 has a bouncing glitch . I learned yesterday that it would be quicker if I added 21 inch wheels to make it bounce higher . Reason why because so that the Forza develpers can fix the issue/glitch . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L_C8HCmbJw

Edited by user Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:31:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error