This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 10:23:28 AM(UTC)
I hope the physics will be somewhat realistic and not like gta 5s turning and stuff
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 8:01:58 PM(UTC)
I think there should be angle mods to adjust steering lock in the game if not done already!!
#28 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:13:16 AM(UTC)
Is no one going to state weather the ultimate version for xbox is worth buying or just the basic version???
#29 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:02:10 PM(UTC)
I would really love to see Forza Horizon 1 become available on the Xbox One while waiting. I had a PS3 during last gen years so I never got to play Forza Horizon 1.
#30 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 5:35:26 PM(UTC)
I have a question: If you are VIP in either forza 6 or horizon 2 you get the 2015 koenigsegg one:1 for free in forza horizon 3, but is it just free car, or a bonus car that can only be accesible through being VIP in older games?

this came to my mind after realizing that the pre-order bonus cars are just maxed out cars that you get for free, and they are actually on the full standard game on the autoshow, and i´ve seen the koenigsegg on the trailer but i still dont know if it is there on the autoshow, or if it is a "bonus-only" car

Edited by user Monday, June 20, 2016 5:36:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:32:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UnkindlyLynch Go to Quoted Post
I have a question: If you are VIP in either forza 6 or horizon 2 you get the 2015 koenigsegg one:1 for free in forza horizon 3, but is it just free car, or a bonus car that can only be accesible through being VIP in older games?

this came to my mind after realizing that the pre-order bonus cars are just maxed out cars that you get for free, and they are actually on the full standard game on the autoshow, and i´ve seen the koenigsegg on the trailer but i still dont know if it is there on the autoshow, or if it is a "bonus-only" car

The Koenigsegg One:1 is in the standard game, you'll just receive it for being VIP in either FM6 or FH2 when you first start FH3, hope this was helpful
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:43:45 AM(UTC)
I would really love to be able to drive a old vw caddy pick up and vw camper pick And have a customisation where you can have surf boards in the back considering its Australia and there's surfers paradise

Edited by user Monday, July 4, 2016 3:30:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 7:16:27 AM(UTC)
I am super excited to go down under in Horizon 3. There is one complaint I had about Horizon 2, isn't really a complaint, just something I think could have made the game better. The game took place in Italy, but the mechanic was an American. I thought it would have been better with and Italian mechanic biased towards absolutely everything Italian. I hope the mechanic that will be in Horizon 3 is an Aussie. Love the fact that we can cruise around with our own music now. Also read that the Auction house is coming back, after being absent since Forza 4, I hope that is true. Loved going in there just to see if I could grab any deals and selling them there to see if I could get any money back. I agree that having Bathurst and Surfer's Paradise as tracks we could race around in the open world would be fun. Also hope to see Surfer's Paradise in Forza 7, along with a few other Aussie circuits.
#34 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 6:36:23 AM(UTC)
I really hope they improve the car sound from FH 2. The cars in tunnels for example sounded to tame. Compare the sound in a tunnel with lets say FM6 and it's a whole different league. I truly and really hope they improve the sound. Or just uses FM6 sound instead. Cause it got so much more character. So much more pop and life in it.
#35 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 6:49:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CausativeRabbit Go to Quoted Post
Is no one going to state weather the ultimate version for xbox is worth buying or just the basic version???

No one has it yet to say and those who tried the demo tried just that, a demo.
#36 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:12:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CausativeRabbit Go to Quoted Post

For me it's worth it. Gets to play it early. I would buy vip and car pass anyways. So it's a no brainer for me. Those who don't care about vip or the car passreally don't have any need to buy it. Cause that's basically what it is. Forza with vip and car pass, and a bonus of getting to play it early
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 3:33:49 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or are some of the parts on the liberty walk M4 custom?
#38 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 7:11:35 AM(UTC)
Worst List Cars
No Citroen,No Peugeot, No Volskwagen´sNo Audi RS3, No Renault Clio´s, No Mazda RX7/RX8....and 20 Ferraris and 28 Fords....incomprehensible
#39 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:31:55 PM(UTC)
you guys are forcing players to buy a windows 10 pc!!
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:08:34 PM(UTC)
Hey guys probably a stupid question. But need to make sure, ive got an xbox one from the day one release now theres nothing wrong with it, its still going strong my question is since FH3 has the new 4k and all that will my xbox still be ok to run the game no worries? Ive heard it will be fine but need to be sure before i download the game. Plus ive pre ordered it by digital copy on the store.
If anyone knows for sure than that would be a massive help thanks
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:56:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Davis2393 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys probably a stupid question. But need to make sure, ive got an xbox one from the day one release now theres nothing wrong with it, its still going strong my question is since FH3 has the new 4k and all that will my xbox still be ok to run the game no worries? Ive heard it will be fine but need to be sure before i download the game. Plus ive pre ordered it by digital copy on the store.
If anyone knows for sure than that would be a massive help thanks

No worries. To get 4K on xone you first need to have the new scorpio. And then you need to go into settings on the console and active 4K. Otherwise it would just play in normal 1080P. So you're just fine playing it on xbox :)
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:11:50 PM(UTC)
can T10 change transmition of the Challenger Hellcat from 8SPD AUTO to 6SPD MANUAL , & THANK YOU 4 BEST RACING GAME :)

#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:37:16 PM(UTC)
Hey guys check out my wishlist video like and subscribe if you liked that video and want to see me improve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcB1xAmFweY
#44 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:44:05 AM(UTC)
I made a video showing screenshots of the drone in drone mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIaFcMfM9MM
#45 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:16:48 AM(UTC)
Will the VIP players get 2X prize on the wheel spin and bonus money after winning races?
#46 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:07:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
Will the VIP players get 2X prize on the wheel spin and bonus money after winning races?

Yup
#47 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:26:14 PM(UTC)
Hey does the different retailer pre order bonuses mean that it's impossible to obtain everything in the game (unless you did something crazy and bought 5 copies), or can you purchase the bonuses later/ unlock them somehow?
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:41:21 PM(UTC)
So excited for Forza Horizon 3, the 2nd one was so good so I bet this one will be even better!
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:12:46 PM(UTC)
Am I the only one who hasn't got his Warthog by now? I start to feel like that, its annoying if i - for some reason - shouldn't get the code (own both MCC and Guardians)
#50 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:33:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeeDemon X64 Go to Quoted Post
Hey does the different retailer pre order bonuses mean that it's impossible to obtain everything in the game (unless you did something crazy and bought 5 copies), or can you purchase the bonuses later/ unlock them somehow?

As far as I'm aware, all retailer preorder cars are just tuned up versions of cars available to everyone in the game.

6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error