13 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:46:57 PM(UTC)
Still no announcement about tier 10 yet. Kinda concerning they're waiting this close to launch to revamp everything considering all the problems Rewards has had and still has....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:58:21 PM(UTC)
was thinking this very thing! Good on you for bring it back up. I really hope they revamp it and are doing so, that's why they aren't saying much lately. the dlc/token/buying extra stuff is pretty much broken right now. Not to mention all the people having random issues with it and points getting taken away...
#53 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 5:43:30 AM(UTC)
When will we see the update for the Rewards Program to include Forza Horizon 3? I'm thinking the Week of the 23rd. And also how much will we get per tier for the first time we redeem our rewards for FH3? afterthat how much a week will we get, $500,000 or $1,000,000?
#54 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 5:51:23 AM(UTC)
No one has answers to any of the questions you just asked. At this point it's just speculations.
XBL: Teckademicss
/r/Forza Moderator
#55 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 6:05:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
When will we see the update for the Rewards Program to include Forza Horizon 3? I'm thinking the Week of the 23rd. And also how much will we get per tier for the first time we redeem our rewards for FH3? afterthat how much a week will we get, $500,000 or $1,000,000?

http://forums.forzamotor...orza-Rewards-in-FH3.aspx

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Forza Rewards at launch
Based on your Forza Rewards Tier when you launch the game, you'll receive up to nine cars gifted for use in your game garage. If you're at least Tier 2 you'll receive the Honda; if you're Tier 3 you'll receive the Honda and Nissan, etc. These car models are not DLC; you'll be able to collect them in game like any other car in the roster (using credits etc) if you have not reached the reward Tier by the time you start playing.
  • Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
  • Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 plus
  • Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
  • Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
  • Tier 9: 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan LP 610-4
  • Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Since July 2015 the top tier has been 9:

The Loyalty Rewards announcement lists ten tiers so look for an announcement about an update to Forza Rewards over the summer.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#56 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:58:47 PM(UTC)
I was hoping they would do some credit bonus like they did for Forza 6.
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:45:59 PM(UTC)
On the forza hub, on the rewards page, under FH3, it says reach tier 10 to get the 2017 Ford GT.

Does anyone know what the threshold will be for Tier 10?

Thanks
#58 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 2:18:20 AM(UTC)
So i'm a bit confused on the hole tier rewards and how they are going to work. So i'm almost tier 4 which means that i will get the audi r8. But will i just get it free or am i able to buy it when the game is live. And will i be able to get the let's say ford gt if i'm not tier 10 at the start of forza horizon 3. So what i'm asking for is a better describtion of the tier reward system if any one knows how it all works. Thanks for help and have a great day
#59 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 3:36:50 AM(UTC)
You will have the car gifted to you via a message once you log in to the game. That is if they continue on with how things worked previously with the prior games.
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance......
#60 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 4:01:04 AM(UTC)
You just get special tuned versions right from the start for free, from your current tier and below. The cars you don't get is just to buy when you can afford them. (In-game credit)
#61 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 4:31:05 AM(UTC)
you just get the car that corresponds to your tier gifted to you so you can do whatever you want with it, i pretty sure you dont have to buy the car in game it will be available to use straight away.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 7:35:05 AM(UTC)
No, you get the car for your tier and all tiers below that, so if you're tier 3, you get the cars for tiers 1 and 2 as well. They are gifted to you in game, you don't need any credits for them, but if you don't get any of the cars they are still available to you in game for credits. It's just the developers way of giving long time fans and boost at the start so each time a game comes out we don't have to do a month of grinding off the bat every year! lol
I'm almost tier 9 so i'll get a few cars and probably won't use them. lol. I prefer my go to cars and then play with any new ones to the franchise. Oh and the Warthog!
#63 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 7:35:22 AM(UTC)
Yay lots of free cars for me again
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#64 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 9:18:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: taakebanke Go to Quoted Post
You just get special tuned versions right from the start for free, from your current tier and below. The cars you don't get is just to buy when you can afford them. (In-game credit)

I don't think they will be special tuned versions, in FM6 the tier reward cars were just the standard ones.

Pre-order cars are another thing, they are indeed special tuned versions.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#65 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 11:00:22 AM(UTC)
do we just get cars according to the forza loyalty level or is it like forza motorsport 6 where on top of the cars we got a hefty credit bonus off the bat?
#66 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 12:25:05 PM(UTC)
On September 9th 2016. This afternoon I hopped on Forza Hub to claim my rewards for Forza Motorsport 6 and I found Horizon 3 was added in. I took a picture on my phone below. I think Turn 10 should change the font color from black to white since it was difficult for me to see the first time I read it.

(Note: bad camera on phone)

I attempted to change the size of the image in paint since this looks massive on here, but that didn't go so well, lol.

EDIT: Changed the image back to original

Edited by user Friday, September 9, 2016 12:36:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 4:09:59 PM(UTC)
I hope this means they are fixing and retooling the reward system before the games drops... please be doing that! "crosses fingers & toes & whatever else able"
#68 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 7:09:06 PM(UTC)

From what I hear each car is just upgraded up to top of it's class!!!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 12:24:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SkilledUnit Go to Quoted Post

From what I hear each car is just upgraded up to top of it's class!!!

Source? Since that would be a first one. In FM6 all the loyalty reward cars were the exact same versions you can buy from the autoshop.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#70 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:26:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Loyalty Rewards and Forza Rewards in FH3

Announcement: Forza Horizon 3 Loyalty Rewards - June 13, 2016

Players can start FH3 with gift cars based on their previous experience with Forza games. These gift cars are not DLC models; if you do not meet the criteria before starting the game you will still be able to access the models in game like other cars. This reward should be effective no matter when you start the game. The rewards may not appear if you start FH3 first and then play FM6 or FH2 for the first time later.

FM6/FH2 Gameplay Rewards
If you've played FM6 or FH2, you will receive a corresponding gift car. If you've played both, you'll receive both cars:
  • 2017 Ford Raptor (FM6 players)
  • 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (FH2 players)

FM6/FH2 VIP Rewards
Owners of the FM6 VIP membership or the FH2 VIP membership will receive:
  • 2015 Koenigsegg One:1

There appears to be no garage count reward as seen with FM6.

Forza Rewards at launch
Based on your Forza Rewards Tier when you launch the game, you'll receive up to nine cars. If you're at least Tier 2 you'll receive the Honda; if you're Tier 3 you'll receive the Honda and Nissan, etc.
  • Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
  • Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 plus
  • Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
  • Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
  • Tier 9: 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan LP 610-4
  • Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Forza Rewards Overview
Forza Rewards is a loyalty program that tracks your activity across the history of Forza games. By driving, purchasing DLC, unlocking Achievements and performing other tasks in each game, you earn cumulative points toward your Forza Rewards Tier. The higher your Tier, the more rewards you can receive every reward window (currently weekly). Often these rewards will be credits that will help you afford more cars. Players redeem rewards for each window via the Rewards section of this website (top menu bar) or the Forza Hub app for Windows 10 or the Xbox console (or an in-game menu). See the Forza Rewards FAQ thread for more information. Since July 2015 the top tier has been 9:

The Loyalty Rewards announcement lists ten tiers so look for an announcement about an update to Forza Rewards over the summer.

Example from website as of E3:

My reward hub has been stuck and won't get my correct reward if not resolved. Anyone to contact?

#71 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 5:19:02 AM(UTC)
It can take days to catch up with your progress. Also, as they are no doubt working on the rewards system backend before Horizon 3 launches there may be some glitches. Wait a few days to see if it catches up.
#72 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:26:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
It can take days to catch up with your progress. Also, as they are no doubt working on the rewards system backend before Horizon 3 launches there may be some glitches. Wait a few days to see if it catches up.

THANKS

#73 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:38:26 AM(UTC)
The Forza Hub App show me as needing 1030 points to get to Tier 10, so it's currently 16,000 points.

Edited by user Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:38:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#74 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:08:27 AM(UTC)
Confirmed here as well, Needing 155pts to get to T10. (16,000), with a max of 20,000 Points.

A.) Does this mean FH3 is going to have 4k pts worth of rewards? That would be the highest yet for a single game...

B.) So Tier 10 is not possible without FH3 Rewards. Can we get FH3 and get some of the rewards from that to then get the T10 reward?? Or are rewards only based off the FIRST time you launch FH3?

(For me I mean, I realize 16k is possible if you had EVERY point, but unfortunately when rewards came out 130 pts were already unattainable from FH2/3 due to features taken offline.)

Edited by user Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:13:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:55:00 AM(UTC)
Every point possible needed to be Tier 10.

That's a bold move.

Needless to say I'll be Tier 9 for a while. Guess they really don't want people getting free Ford GTs for FH3.

I do think it's a bit of a bug though. Even if they stuck with their 2500 points to next tier method, it would be 15,000, as 12,500 is cutoff for Tier 9.

If it's not a bug.....yeah. Bold. move.
One of "The 50"
13 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error