13 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 12:59:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
I've already contacted Turn 10 a couple of weeks ago but they didn't respond as of yet.
Is there a way for them to backtrack my progress and assign it to my new (this) account? I used several GamerTags back in the past for FM2, FM3 and FM4.

I don't believe so and as you have already contacted them there isn;t anything else you can do.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2016 6:07:20 AM(UTC)
I'm sure we will still be able to purchase the tier giveaways , forza has never let us down. I also hope I can reach tier 10 by the time horizon 3 drops lol
#28 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:18:07 PM(UTC)
Will the pre-order and other bonus cars will be available without pre-ordering the game, playing other Forza game or being a VIP player?
#29 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 10:06:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRAZYpotato13 Go to Quoted Post
Will the pre-order and other bonus cars will be available without pre-ordering the game, playing other Forza game or being a VIP player?

yes all the preorder and rewards bonus cars will be available in the game, just have to use the ingame credits to buy them, whereas the preorder and rewards bonus cars will be automatically in the garage, and might have a special livery for the preorder cars

Edited by user Monday, July 11, 2016 10:09:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:59:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nightwing9293 Go to Quoted Post
Say that you didn't get the ultimate edition, or you're just a tier 2 on Forza rewards and didn't get that car you really wanted. Can you buy it from the auction house if someone else is selling it?

Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Loyalty cars yes, because those are cars anyone has access to in the base game, DLC cars including VIP or the Motorsport All-Stars pack, no.

Loyalty cars are added to your garage at no in game credit cost if your forza tier level rewards them, but they are not exclusive to Forza Rewards. You can buy them for in game credits from the Auto Show or Auction House.

#31 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 8:57:54 AM(UTC)
This will be my first Horizon title... Is there any info pertaining to starting money rewards like in Motorsport based off of garage collection from a previous title?
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 9:50:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SMOKEZERO Go to Quoted Post
This will be my first Horizon title... Is there any info pertaining to starting money rewards like in Motorsport based off of garage collection from a previous title?

There will be no cash bonus for Car Count in previous titles. Just Bonus cars for Tier Level
#33 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 8:52:56 AM(UTC)
Will we be getting any credits at the start as we did with fm6 and fh3? And if so how much?
#34 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 9:06:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: needforspeed46 Go to Quoted Post
Will we be getting any credits at the start as we did with fm6 and fh3? And if so how much?

I'm actually curious about this as well, though it seems as if the garage count won't give us too many credits either, we may have to wait and see for that to come up.
 3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 9:24:06 AM(UTC)
From what we know, there will be cars awarded depending on rewards tier, but no cash his time around. Considering how easy credits are to build up in Forza games these days I don't think it's important to give an away. To be honest it ruined the early days of Horizon 2 for me. I started with 8 or 10 million credits and a load of cars. I had nothing to work for.
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 4:10:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
From what we know, there will be cars awarded depending on rewards tier, but no cash his time around. Considering how easy credits are to build up in Forza games these days I don't think it's important to give an away. To be honest it ruined the early days of Horizon 2 for me. I started with 8 or 10 million credits and a load of cars. I had nothing to work for.

I understand that some enjoy having something to work towards and achieve and that collecting cars is one of them. My perspective is a little different.

For me the game really begins once I have ever car and have funds to do whatever I like with them. The way I tend to play these games is that I'll have a mood or deep desire to play around with a certain car in a certain way and if there are barriers preventing me achieving this, I will get annoyed. I don't like wasting my time as my free time is so sporadic these days.

So I'm definitely in the camp that is grateful for accelerated access based on my previous history with the franchise. Particularly when I see cars that are gifts that I know cost millions of credits in game. Weekly rewards are also appreciated. I mean, I've been through the process of earning and collecting cars 7 times in Forza games and 4 times in the GT series and that's getting close to 20 years of doing this.

I just want to get on with the actual enjoyment of the cars themselves and not the process of unlocking them. And I think that is a huge part of why I can't be bothered with GT and doing the licenses every time.

I would be happy to do away with the economy all together, unlock all the cars from the start and concentrate on leaderboards and community based stuff instead.

If it requires a minimum reward Tier, fine, but surely those of us with rewards points that are only possible after having played say 4 or more Forza thoroughly have proved quite a bit of loyalty?

Anyway just my chain of consciousness thoughts, not really complaining. Happy for whatever I can get for my previous gameplay.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:32:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post

I understand that some enjoy having something to work towards and achieve and that collecting cars is one of them. My perspective is a little different.

For me the game really begins once I have ever car and have funds to do whatever I like with them. The way I tend to play these games is that I'll have a mood or deep desire to play around with a certain car in a certain way and if there are barriers preventing me achieving this, I will get annoyed. I don't like wasting my time as my free time is so sporadic these days.

So I'm definitely in the camp that is grateful for accelerated access based on my previous history with the franchise. Particularly when I see cars that are gifts that I know cost millions of credits in game. Weekly rewards are also appreciated. I mean, I've been through the process of earning and collecting cars 7 times in Forza games and 4 times in the GT series and that's getting close to 20 years of doing this.

I just want to get on with the actual enjoyment of the cars themselves and not the process of unlocking them. And I think that is a huge part of why I can't be bothered with GT and doing the licenses every time.

I would be happy to do away with the economy all together, unlock all the cars from the start and concentrate on leaderboards and community based stuff instead.

If it requires a minimum reward Tier, fine, but surely those of us with rewards points that are only possible after having played say 4 or more Forza thoroughly have proved quite a bit of loyalty?

Anyway just my chain of consciousness thoughts, not really complaining. Happy for whatever I can get for my previous gameplay.

Good thing People are different. what i dont understand is People saying they have so little time, but they have so much to do the way they want when they play.(so u have allot of time then?)
take FM6 as an example. after 2 hours of playing you can have millions of credits.(i dont even have time for 2 hours every day and i have 200 millions credits in FM6 and about 200 spins that are not used) so if you dont have time to get a few millions in 2 hours. buy the cars you like and do what you want With them. then maybe this is the wrong game to play? i do see Your point.. i just dont understand the plessure of beeing handed everything on a silver plate. its childish and imature in the real world. i'm not saying that you are but With that atitude you wouldnt even get a job around here.. work=get paid. Forza, Drive=get paid=collect=customize.

credits have become pointless in Forza for the past games. it would be Nice to actually feel like you eraned the cars you buy for change :-)
If the car prizes will be the same as in FM6 cars will not cost millions anymore.. the expensive cars that costed 11 mill now costs 2-3 mill..
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:45:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post

Good thing People are different. what i dont understand is People saying they have so little time, but they have so much to do the way they want when they play.(so u have allot of time then?)
take FM6 as an example. after 2 hours of playing you can have millions of credits.(i dont even have time for 2 hours every day and i have 200 millions credits in FM6 and about 200 spins that are not used) so if you dont have time to get a few millions in 2 hours. buy the cars you like and do what you want With them. then maybe this is the wrong game to play? i do see Your point.. i just dont understand the plessure of beeing handed everything on a silver plate. its childish and imature in the real world. i'm not saying that you are but With that atitude you wouldnt even get a job around here.. work=get paid. Forza, Drive=get paid=collect=customize.

credits have become pointless in Forza for the past games. it would be Nice to actually feel like you eraned the cars you buy for change :-)
If the car prizes will be the same as in FM6 cars will not cost millions anymore.. the expensive cars that costed 11 mill now costs 2-3 mill..

I don't have time because I work. I work to earn money. I work to maintain my house, my cars, my sports equipment, my pool and my family. I spend most of my day working, so why do I want to continue to work when I sit down to enjoy some leisure time?

If Forza is about the driving, is there really a need to attach payment or rewards systems to it? Aren't you enough of a car enthusiast that the driving itself is the reward? I don't care if I don't earn any XP or credits when I drive because all I care about is driving a great car in a great environment. Does that not define what a car enthusiast is?

Earning cars? I've done that 11 times over 18 years or so. It has no appeal for me to repeat it every single year when the new version comes out. It made sense when there were gaps of 3 years or more between releases but with annual refreshes it's becoming a chore.

I value my time because I know how much I charge companies for my time at an hourly rate. I value my time because I've lost time with friends and family and it hurts more than any physical pain I have experienced. So no more MMOs or grindy games for me, life is too short.

Valuing your time is far from immature and childish, but unfortunately it seems that this perspective only comes with age. It's the most limited resource any of us have and once it's gone you can never get it back.

PC & XB1
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#39 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:14:37 AM(UTC)
Just checking to see if Turn 10 has revealed anything about the new reward tier?

ETA: :(

ETA: One month later, still :(

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:58:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Every man is unwaveringly convinced he is both of two things: a sensational lover, and an unbeatable driver. No evidence to the contrary will ever convince him otherwise.
#40 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:20:58 AM(UTC)
How many points needed to earned tier 10. When FH3 comes out?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 5:30:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:30:15 AM(UTC)
is there at all a tier 10 yet?

after i reached tier 9 it never shows how much i have left to tier 10?(it did when i was a lover tier) i read something a good while ago about tier 10. don't remeber the conclusion of it.. i think it was in the FM6 forums..
#42 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:36:10 AM(UTC)

I don't have time because I work. I work to earn money. I work to maintain my house, my cars, my sports equipment, my pool and my family. I spend most of my day working, so why do I want to continue to work when I sit down to enjoy some leisure time?

If Forza is about the driving, is there really a need to attach payment or rewards systems to it? Aren't you enough of a car enthusiast that the driving itself is the reward? I don't care if I don't earn any XP or credits when I drive because all I care about is driving a great car in a great environment. Does that not define what a car enthusiast is?

Earning cars? I've done that 11 times over 18 years or so. It has no appeal for me to repeat it every single year when the new version comes out. It made sense when there were gaps of 3 years or more between releases but with annual refreshes it's becoming a chore.

I value my time because I know how much I charge companies for my time at an hourly rate. I value my time because I've lost time with friends and family and it hurts more than any physical pain I have experienced. So no more MMOs or grindy games for me, life is too short.

Valuing your time is far from immature and childish, but unfortunately it seems that this perspective only comes with age. It's the most limited resource any of us have and once it's gone you can never get it back.

like i wrote earlier.. i see Your point.. i have 3 cars, a wife, a cat, a son and a full time job and a valuntier job to help browntrout survive in streams near the Capital in my country.. I also spend most of my summer With Family and in the mauntains Fishing. i still have time for 2 hours of driving to earn the needed credits to spend my time on the game like i want...

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 5:39:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:43:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dakrkplayer2 Go to Quoted Post
How many points needed to earned tier 10. When FH3 comes out?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

is there at all a tier 10 yet?

after i reached tier 9 it never shows how much i have left to tier 10?(it did when i was a lover tier) i read something a good while ago about tier 10. don't remeber the conclusion of it.. i think it was in the FM6 forums..

http://forums.forzamotor...d-Gift-List-for-FH3.aspx

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Forza Rewards at launch
Based on your Forza Rewards Tier when you launch the game, you'll receive up to nine cars gifted for use in your game garage. If you're at least Tier 2 you'll receive the Honda; if you're Tier 3 you'll receive the Honda and Nissan, etc. These car models are not DLC; you'll be able to collect them in game like any other car in the roster (using credits etc) if you have not reached the reward Tier by the time you start playing.
  • Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
  • Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 plus
  • Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
  • Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
  • Tier 9: 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan LP 610-4
  • Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Since July 2015 the top tier has been 9:

The Loyalty Rewards announcement lists ten tiers so look for an announcement about an update to Forza Rewards over the summer.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#44 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 6:26:25 AM(UTC)
lol Noobertson it was right here i was Reading it! now i feel dumb :-P
#45 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 4:04:55 PM(UTC)

like i wrote earlier.. i see Your point.. i have 3 cars, a wife, a cat, a son and a full time job and a valuntier job to help browntrout survive in streams near the Capital in my country.. I also spend most of my summer With Family and in the mauntains Fishing. i still have time for 2 hours of driving to earn the needed credits to spend my time on the game like i want...

Well then I am jealous that your life allows you 2 hours per day to dedicate to grinding in Forza. We're not all so fortunate.

Look, I manage to do the grind and get the cars that I want. The rewards help greatly. It's just wearing quite thin on me.

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 4:06:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PC & XB1
#46 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:27:02 PM(UTC)
If go by the list current version of the rewards. If I had good laptop to played FM6:AP. I would have what need to be tier ten out the bat.
#47 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 10:54:47 PM(UTC)

Well then I am jealous that your life allows you 2 hours per day to dedicate to grinding in Forza. We're not all so fortunate.

Look, I manage to do the grind and get the cars that I want. The rewards help greatly. It's just wearing quite thin on me.

No probs mate. i don't have time for 2 hours a day tho.. but i have allot more time in the Winter months (oktober-march) these are the months i manage to play Forza because my job allows me some more time outside the Family in these moths.. its not easy sometimes but we all mange to find the time to enjoy it somehow. personally i just prefer the challange to be quit hard to obtain what i want. People are different, thats it :-)

#48 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 4:01:50 AM(UTC)
If go by the list current version of the rewards. If I had good laptop to played FM6:AP. I would have what need to be tier ten out the bat.

Given that there is ZERO information on Tier 10 there is no way you could know that.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 6:43:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post

Given that there is ZERO information on Tier 10 there is no way you could know that.

It called a guess. But it most likely would change. Let play devil advocate. it most like be 14,000 points since current max is 15,000 points. and when FH3 come out it be 18,000 points. But then a again they might make it only 13,000 points.
#50 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 4:28:04 AM(UTC)

It called a guess. But it most likely would change. Let play devil advocate. it most like be 14,000 points since current max is 15,000 points. and when FH3 come out it be 18,000 points. But then a again they might make it only 13,000 points.

Current max is 16,000. Or to be precise 15,986 since APEX is still buggy ..

But my guess for tier 10 is 14,000 too.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

13 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error