This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:06:10 AM(UTC)
Trying to set a top score on drift trials Lime Rock and I should have about a top 100 score at the very least however I'm stuck at #1234. Doing some investigations to see how in the hell someone could turn a 57,000+ score on that track in 1 lap I looked at several of the top 10 score replays and most of these guys suck, there scores are somehow culminated from two laps when it will only score my best single lap. Is this an issue that can become fixed? Also the points system is bogus trying to get a good lap on Rio is hard and I banged out a 66,000 lap and I look to see how people achieve there 117,000+ scores and they play the system. There should be penaltys for turning around people go fast and get a lot of angle on a turn and then just stop completely, drive back a few hundred feet and then repeat the process getting all of the points possible but it effects people like me that are trying to get a flawless single lap without wrecking and combining as many turns as possible to have a seamless drift. No one will ever beat the scores of these guys that back up and play the system with an actual competitive drift mentality. It is very unfortunate that my name cannot by higher on the boards because I refuse to just play the system in order to max my points because it isn't fun like that, and it's ruining my desire to even try to beat my old scores because I know that I won't be on top if I do. Please at least reply to me on this issue because it is truly frustrating because all of the free time I have I spend trying to sharpen my driving skills on this simulator and I can't even see where I really stand as far as people actually competing and trying to do well. Thank you (theSLINKFACE)

Sent via email to forzafb@microsoft.com, does anyone else see this as an issue? It is extemely frustrating
#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 12:59:17 PM(UTC)
Don't drift for points, drift for tandems! :)

Much for fun once you get the hang of tandeming mate! :)
XE RelentIess
Team XENON
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:05:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XE RelentIess Go to Quoted Post
Don't drift for points, drift for tandems! :)

Much for fun once you get the hang of tandeming mate! :)

AMEN
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 7:35:51 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the advice and all but I don't have any friends that play or any lobby's to join and I refuse to do a drift lobby because of all the retards that cause wrecks for the heck of it. Also, since I bought a force feedback wheel I'll probably never touch Forza again unless the devs completely overhaul the force feedback or the lack thereof. In my opinion the game is garbage now that I got a wheel, wanted one for a long time to enhance the experience and when I finally got one I couldn't have been more dissapointed with the amount of effort was put into the wheel capabilities for the game. I honestly don't know how anyone plays Any Forza title with a wheel. In my eyes you get a wheel to immerse yourself in the experience to make it more realistic so playing could potentially have a practical use in the outside world beyond a game. That is why I strictly play Assetto Corsa now.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:35:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: theSLINKFACE Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the advice and all but I don't have any friends that play or any lobby's to join and I refuse to do a drift lobby because of all the retards that cause wrecks for the heck of it. Also, since I bought a force feedback wheel I'll probably never touch Forza again unless the devs completely overhaul the force feedback or the lack thereof. In my opinion the game is garbage now that I got a wheel, wanted one for a long time to enhance the experience and when I finally got one I couldn't have been more dissapointed with the amount of effort was put into the wheel capabilities for the game. I honestly don't know how anyone plays Any Forza title with a wheel. In my eyes you get a wheel to immerse yourself in the experience to make it more realistic so playing could potentially have a practical use in the outside world beyond a game. That is why I strictly play Assetto Corsa now.

There was a time where the best drifters all used a wheel... glad FM made the controller adequate again as far as being competitive.
<-----Controller drifter as well.
XBL: kyLman

Notification

Icon
Error