This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:08:50 PM(UTC)
I took many screenshots in photo mode, and always chose "save and share". But when I open Forza Hub, I can only see my screenshots in "My Photos" tab, and can not find them in the "Community Photos" tab. How can I post photos in the "Community Photos" tab, so others can see my screenshots?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 1:14:12 PM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/
i5 3570k - Seasonic 620W - projectQ Z77MX - Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 - GTX 970 - SP S80 256GB x2 - LG Ultrawide 29" - NZXT H440
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 1:37:17 PM(UTC)
Im guessing you mean the front page, those are the winning shots from the official photo comps, you need to win to feature there.
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:06:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: brianmoyano Go to Quoted Post
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/

When I open this link, it only shows the gallery of myself. I was talking about the Community Photos in the Forza Hub.
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:08:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Im guessing you mean the front page, those are the winning shots from the official photo comps, you need to win to feature there.

Do you use Forza Hub? It has a section called Community Photos, where screenshots of players are displayed. I has many screenshots, but I can only see them in Forza Hub's My Photos, I want my screenshots to be displayed in Forza Hub's Community Photos section too, how can I do that?
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2016 7:16:27 AM(UTC)
Best bet is to win some photo comps.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:43:46 PM(UTC)
I need help, my photos are not showing up in the online gallery but they are showing up in-game in the shared photos
#8 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:40:49 PM(UTC)
Bump. Still having this issue. Nobody is answering with any replies or help.
#9 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 4:15:08 PM(UTC)
I'm also having this issue, and that link to my online gallery doesn't load either, no pictures either private or shared and I' know I've shared them in game. Playing on PC, "The Platform Microsoft Forgot".

Notification

Icon
Error