This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:59:39 PM(UTC)
Hey all,
here's a shout out to some clubs who would like to come drift drop a reply and date and time and we'll see if we can arrange it peace Dime
Life's a waste of time , times a waste of life , get wasted all the time and have the time of your life!
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:31:09 PM(UTC)
would you like to run a 2v2?
DriftWorks est 2007
#3 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 7:08:33 PM(UTC)
Oh stop it Murph
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:01:34 AM(UTC)
2 v 2 lets get it on sounds good I will put a car up for grabs for winners!!
Life's a waste of time , times a waste of life , get wasted all the time and have the time of your life!
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:39:10 AM(UTC)
I don't mind challenging DTRK as long as its not Nasty Chimp or Mr Mayhem otherwise im down and Murph i'll do a 2v2 with you message me on xbox you can arrange but what we doing points (what drive) or we going D1 spec and rules????
Yeah I'm a dog so that means I pack a mean bite so watch out
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:38:41 AM(UTC)
Hey DragDog ,
Cheers for reply yeah man im up for it and ill get another member in on the action but no rules it run what ya brung and what ever happens happens.

Peace Dime
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:30:29 AM(UTC)
New brees vs DTRK?
#8 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 9:35:24 AM(UTC)
I'll run you 1 v your crew if you can?
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:17:36 PM(UTC)
lets get it on !!!!
#10 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 5:36:17 PM(UTC)
Ill run you guys achilles vs your team. Message me on xbl i really wont be checking this message me @ trn shado or xxjohnson99xx

Notification

Icon
Error