This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:32:09 PM(UTC)
Here is the latest creation, a Roland fictional with some influence from Brandon Jones' xfinity ride.

Roland 1-1

Roland 1-2

This can be found on the #2 Brad K Fusion by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:06:37 AM(UTC)
Here is another scheme, an Estes trucking scheme.

Estes 1

Estes 2

Estes 3

Estes 4

This can be found on the #42 Target Chevy, as well as all logos by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE
#28 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:44:36 PM(UTC)
After some close up in-race inspection, I needed to go back to fix some issues. I completely re-did the Chevrolet SS logo from scratch, fixed an issue with the roof number, and repositioned the Estes logos so they are not as affected by the body warp. I also added a few smaller details like the rear manufacturer inspection sticker.

Estes 5

Estes 6

This updated version can be found on the #42 Target Chevy, by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE
#29 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 9:32:08 PM(UTC)
After creating some alternative schemes with different numbers, I went back and decided my own personal ride needed some improvements. A new number? Sure! A real Goodyear logo this time? Duh! How about a set of more realistic contingencies? Why not! After spending a few days nailing down a new number, I wanted to re-think every element of my personal car, so I made sure all logos on my car are in top shape. I went back and nearly changed everything.

Here is the first ride to get the updated treatment, my original ToyotaCare scheme. All other schemes I have created will get this treatment, and I will post them here as I progress.

TC V1-2 1

TC V1-2 2

TC V1-2 3

This new version and new logos can all be found on the storefront by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE. Just a reminder that this is on the #20 Dollar Camry.

-SECLUS1VE
#30 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:17:29 AM(UTC)
Your paint jobs look great. Can you do my request? All of the details are in a private message from me from about 4 or 5 days ago.

Edited by user Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:18:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:22:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SECLUS1VE Go to Quoted Post
After creating some alternative schemes with different numbers, I went back and decided my own personal ride needed some improvements. A new number? Sure! A real Goodyear logo this time? Duh! How about a set of more realistic contingencies? Why not! After spending a few days nailing down a new number, I wanted to re-think every element of my personal car, so I made sure all logos on my car are in top shape. I went back and nearly changed everything.

Here is the first ride to get the updated treatment, my original ToyotaCare scheme. All other schemes I have created will get this treatment, and I will post them here as I progress.

TC V1-2 1

TC V1-2 2

TC V1-2 3

This new version and new logos can all be found on the storefront by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE. Just a reminder that this is on the #20 Dollar Camry.

-SECLUS1VE

Very nice work! Spending time on improving a single logo can do wonders, and it's worth every second spent!

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 6:33:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
Very nice work! Spending time on improving a single logo can do wonders, and it's worth every second spent!

Thanks Sweedish! I'm starting to learn to break everything down to its most simple form. Before, looking at a logo would confuse me as to what shapes to use, but since I am getting better at breaking them down into simple shapes, it is becoming a lot less intimidating for me now.

Here are the latest updates to roll out from earlier today.

WM V2 1

WM V2 2

WM V2 3

SS V2

DS V2

VZW V2

These are all up for download on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE
#33 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 1:04:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SECLUS1VE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Sweedish! I'm starting to learn to break everything down to its most simple form. Before, looking at a logo would confuse me as to what shapes to use, but since I am getting better at breaking them down into simple shapes, it is becoming a lot less intimidating for me now.

Before you know it, you'll start seeing every logo around you in Forza shapes (like I do)! Maybe I've done this for too many years now... lol

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:11:04 PM(UTC)
Finally got around to finishing all other schemes, plus created a new Mobil scheme out of the iLevel update. I spent the most time on the second ToyotaCare car, I went back and completely re-did the scheme. Originally I had based it off of an xfinity body style, but I adjusted everything to match up with the cup body.

iL V2

TP V2

Before:

TC 2-1

TC 2-2

After:

TC 2 V2 1

TC 2 V2 2

TC 2 V2 3

TC 2 V2 4

M1 1

M1 2
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:46:02 AM(UTC)
I've been away for a bit, but I haven't stopped painting! Here are my latest two rides.

Zenni 1

Zenni 2

Zenni 3

Zenni 4

Marathon 1

Marathon 2

Marathon 3

Marathon 4

These are up for download on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error