This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:34:42 AM(UTC)
I am trying to uninstall Forza apex from my PC. I do not wish to play it and I am pretty sure it installed to my main harddrive which I didn't want it to do in the first place. Wherever I look there doesn't seem to be an uninstall option anywhere.

Thanks
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:28:51 AM(UTC)
Go to your start menu and find forza apex, then right click and press uninstall.
http://prntscr.com/b75p23
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:44:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BWtodd Go to Quoted Post
I am trying to uninstall Forza apex from my PC. I do not wish to play it and I am pretty sure it installed to my main harddrive which I didn't want it to do in the first place. Wherever I look there doesn't seem to be an uninstall option anywhere.

Thanks

Win-Key -> All Apps -> Forza Apex (under F) -> right mouse button -> uninstall
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#4 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 4:26:48 PM(UTC)
Forza Apex doesn't even exists in programs, I just deleted Forza Hub and it's finally gone
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2016 6:33:25 AM(UTC)
Thanks, that worked. Right clicking in the "Apps" menu and selecting Uninstall I mean. After about 15 minutes of futile attemps to figure it out on my own. lol
Note to developers, there should be an option to uninstall on the store page and or an entry in the programs uninstall menu where people would traditionally uninstall a game.
With 19 GB of space used, I'll just reinstall it if I want to play it again in the future. I got all the achievements, so I'm gonna move onto a different Forza, Horizon 2 on the X1 or 3 on the PC or Forza 6 on the X1 maybe.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 3:45:13 AM(UTC)
Is there a way to re install it after i uninstalled it?
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:48:55 AM(UTC)
For PC has the following solution and No need to Reinstall Windows 10, I had the same problem, the difference is that all my games are installed in another HD on an external HD, this way, just disconnect the HD restart windows, click the button to play the game and a message will appear to reinstall, simply connect the HD again and reinstall the Game.
AMD 970 3.9GHz
HD 7970 3GB -Win7+Win10-16GB
7TB+SSD 500GB
3 LED 23+ 1 43 Pol.
Acer VX-5 i5 7300HQ-16GB-5TB HD+SSD 1TB M.2

Notification

Icon
Error