This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Rank: Driver's Permit
#26 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 5:54:57 PM(UTC)
I got the same problem the free button is greyed out
Specs:
Windows 10 latest version
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Ram: 8GB
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GT 630

Rank: Driver's Permit
#27 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 10:42:25 PM(UTC)
i have downloaded it ,but cant play,.,.have R390 3gb
have latest driv vers,.16,150,2211,0

Edited by user Friday, May 20, 2016 11:14:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 2:25:58 AM(UTC)
Same problem. On a GTX 560, i5 3570k, 12GB of RAM, latest video card drivers. I'm 'missing features'
Rank: Driver's Permit
#29 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 6:45:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ooACT76oo Go to Quoted Post
i have downloaded it ,but cant play,.,.have R390 3gb
have latest driv vers,.16,150,2211,0


The 16.15.2211 number is the driver packagaing number which refers to the crimson 16.3.2 driver, not the latest driver. Either try updating your driver through crimson or go to the amd website to get the 16.5.2.1 driver.

http://support.amd.com/e....2.1-release-notes.aspx

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#30 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:20:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZRD626 Go to Quoted Post
I got the same problem the free button is greyed out
Specs:
Windows 10 latest version
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Ram: 8GB
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GT 630



Please post your dxdiag info file for full system info. ....(*how to*)




Originally Posted by: ooACT76oo Go to Quoted Post
i have downloaded it ,but cant play,.,.have R390 3gb
have latest driv vers,.16,150,2211,0


Please post your dxdiag info file for full system info. ....(*how to*)




Originally Posted by: P90 the Pyro Go to Quoted Post
Same problem. On a GTX 560, i5 3570k, 12GB of RAM, latest video card drivers. I'm 'missing features'


Please post your dxdiag info file for full system info. ....(*how to*)

But ... the GTX560 does not support DX12 (yet). The Fermi GPU will support DX12 according to nVidia, but they haven't released a DX12 driver version for 'Fermi' until today.

Edited by user Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:21:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Driver's Permit
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:16:28 PM(UTC)
i cant download it either it says the same thing
Rank: Driver's Permit
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:48:29 AM(UTC)
My problems!
Hello guys!I have the same problem!
I downloaded all the latest drivers that i could find!
What do i need to do to get those 2 to show same spec's!
If someone knows please help me!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:32:50 AM(UTC)
Hey Guys,

the windows update to win 10 pro build 10586 solved this Problem.

Now I can download the game.

Edited by user Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:02:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:34:36 PM(UTC)
I think my problem is my os even tho its 10 it still wont let me download and it tells me to go to aka.ms/winup to "update", but nothing happenes

Operating System: Windows 10 Education 64-bit
System Model: Z87X-D3H
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
DirectX Version: 12
EVGA GeForce GTX 760
Rank: Driver's Permit
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:55:11 AM(UTC)
same problem here i'm running on latest version of wondows 10 insider preview with latest drivers and dxdiag show me dx12 and feature level 11 but I cant download it







[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

oh my gosh I'm so sorry for my vulgarity... how could I have been so insensible -.-" ;D

Edited by user Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:15:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#36 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 11:39:04 AM(UTC)
What's wrong with my configuration?

AMD Phenom II x4 945
GTX 960 4gb (with leatest drivers)
16Gb RAM
Windows 10 Pro x64 (with all updates)
XBOX360 controller

And still I can't download it. "this title needs hardware your device doesn't have". What? What more she needs?
Rank: Series Champion
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 12:32:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: babkinl1ve Go to Quoted Post
What's wrong with my configuration?

AMD Phenom II x4 945
GTX 960 4gb (with leatest drivers)
16Gb RAM
Windows 10 Pro x64 (with all updates)
XBOX360 controller

And still I can't download it. "this title needs hardware your device doesn't have". What? What more she needs?


You have a 7 year old processor. That is your problem.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#38 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 3:02:39 PM(UTC)
I had the same issue (greyed out install button) and it was actually a very simple problem: I didn't have enough space on my HDD (it was set to my SSD by default). Changing the storage settings in Windows 10 to default the installation of apps to a different hard drive solved the issue - the button is no longer greyed out. To be fair, the Windows Store could have some more clear messages indicating what the issue is... but glad it's solved! Now, off to play...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:44:28 AM(UTC)
I had the problem that the Download button was grey.

I had read a lot of suggestions on, why i could not download the game.

My PC is an i5-3570, 8GB Ram and the new RX 480 Nitro 8gb, so hardware wasen't a problem. (running Win 10 newest version and Dx12)

It keep says i did not have the required hardware :/

Then of some reason i forgot to turn off my wireless xbox controller after i had played FIFA 16 (I have a Wireless Xbox Reciver to Windows). and THEN i was able to download the game.

I tried to turn off my controller, and the download button got grey in an INSTANT! turned my controller on again, and BAM!! i was able to download the game.

I guess that all of you who hasen't a Xbox controller can't, for some odd reason, download the game :/
Rank: Driver's Permit
#40 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 8:59:57 AM(UTC)
I have I7-4790K; GTX 560TI With dx12; 10gb of ram.. I have everything to run at least on min settings but shows errors and from store cant download, buttot is grey...
Can someone please help!!!?!!
http://i.imgur.com/eyDgao5.png[/img] These are that errors :(:(
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 12:28:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MahalaMadaffaka Go to Quoted Post
I have I7-4790K; GTX 560TI With dx12; 10gb of ram.. I have everything to run at least on min settings but shows errors and from store cant download, buttot is grey...
Can someone please help!!!?!!
http://i.imgur.com/eyDgao5.png[/img] These are that errors :(:(


The 560ti is a 'Fermi' GPU.

Contact nVidia support and they will tell you, your fancy GPU doesn't support DX12, yet.

Or only with beta drivers.

http://nvidia.custhelp.c...us-will-support-dx12%3F


Until now nobody was able to run Apex with a Fermi GPU, and nobody knows if it's possible at all, since Fermi doesn't support 'full' DX12.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Driver's Permit
#42 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:17:42 AM(UTC)
I have same problem. Download button grayed out.
XBox shop says that I don't have 11th function level of DX12.

I've checked the specs and I see that I DO HAVE 11th function level.




[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:20:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#43 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:43:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Uszaty233 Go to Quoted Post
I have same problem. Download button grayed out.
XBox shop says that I don't have 11th function level of DX12.

I've checked the specs and I see that I DO HAVE 11th function level.




[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]



And WHAT GPU is it ???

Fermi ?
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Driver's Permit
#44 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 5:41:34 PM(UTC)
Ok I just installed an SSD drive and clean install of windows 10. I had this game previously installed on my system. When I went to install it, the button was greyed out with the directx thing being the issue. I'm running a 4gb GTX 960 with 16gb RAM on a 3.5 I5 proc. No issues with the gear. After reading someone's post above about plugging in the controller I though, what the heck. I plugged in my xbox one controller I use with the PC and amazingly the button was there for download. So if you have the required specs, try plugging in a controller. Not sure why it works but thanks Jimboboy44.
Rank: Driver's License
#45 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:26:17 PM(UTC)
controller is listed in the required hardware specs.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#46 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 7:29:34 PM(UTC)
On the windows store it says that i need DirectX feature 11. How do you get that?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#47 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 3:43:04 AM(UTC)
Same
Latest Windows 10
GT 630 4 GB DX 12
i3 3210GHZ
6GB RAM
Rank: Driver's Permit
#48 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:20:41 PM(UTC)
I have a same trouble.
My PC has Core i7 2600 and geforce gtx1060.
This trouble doesn't occur at "steam" and "orign".

Windows Store is checking devices by using "msinfo32.exe".
If your computer can use nvidia optimus, intel HD Graphics is given priority in msinfo32.exe.

Core i7 2600 include intel HD graphics 2000, and it doesn't work DirectX 11.
And my PC's bios can't disable iGPU.
Therefore Windows Store do a wrong judgement abou GPU, and I can't install Forza Apex, Forza Horizon3 etc.

I think Windows Store can't recognize more than one GPU, so we need a correction of Windows Store to fix this probrem.

Japanese Microsoft support center is not good, so please inform support of Microsoft HQ.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:42:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALI Kick Go to Quoted Post
I have a same trouble.
My PC has Core i7 2600 and geforce gtx1060.
This trouble doesn't occur at "steam" and "orign".

Windows Store is checking devices by using "msinfo32.exe".
If your computer can use nvidia optimus, intel HD Graphics is given priority in msinfo32.exe.

Core i7 2600 include intel HD graphics 2000, and it doesn't work DirectX 11.
And my PC's bios can't disable iGPU.
Therefore Windows Store do a wrong judgement abou GPU, and I can't install Forza Apex, Forza Horizon3 etc.

I think Windows Store can't recognize more than one GPU, so we need a correction of Windows Store to fix this probrem.

Japanese Microsoft support center is not good, so please inform support of Microsoft HQ.


You can still disabled your iGPU inside the Win10 device manager and try it again ...

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: A-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:43:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SevenHeath7 Go to Quoted Post
Same
Latest Windows 10
GT 630 4 GB DX 12
i3 3210GHZ
6GB RAM


Check the system requirements.

Your RAM and CPU are below minimum!
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error