10 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:04:45 AM(UTC)
Top Gear Car Pack

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_top_gear_car_pack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzKST-O_lw

2016 Audi R8 V10 plus
2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
2014 Ferrari FXX K
1990 Jaguar XJ-S
2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn

This pack is not included in the Car Pass. The Top Gear Car Pack is available for $7 and the cars are also available for individual purchase.

The pack won't be available to play until the game has received a content update (just after 10am Pacific based on previous releases).

Edited by user Tuesday, April 5, 2016 8:28:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:08:01 AM(UTC)
Favorite car pack by far. Glad to see a pack with a lot of cars I can have fun tampering with. Bit dissapointed in the choice of adding a RR convertible. With the Wraith already ingame, I hardly see a very similar convertible being used

Edited by user Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:08:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

15 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:09:31 AM(UTC)
Well, glad to know I can finally put my $10 toward lunch instead of the game. I'll get more use out of the couple hours a Big Mac will remain in my system than this pack.

Really, another Rolls? A motorsports game doesnt need one of those, let alone two. I think T10 has really lost their focus on this game and series. Limos, vans, 70s wagons, luxo barges, none of them are motorsports cars. Its become a lot like the old GT series, with a bunch of worthless cars to fill the garage and say you have XXX number of cars in game.

While I'm sure some people will find something "fun" to do with some of these cars, I really dont think folks are sitting at home saying to themselves, "I really wish there were more Rolls' in this game" or "you what this game is missing, a Pontiac Aztek."
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:09:56 AM(UTC)
Meh only 1 car older than 2014 so definitely not a pack for me. Passing on it for now.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:10:24 AM(UTC)
I can't recall voiceover in a car pack trailer for a long time, if ever.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:10:46 AM(UTC)
Very unimpressed. Just basically re using same old cars in new skins. Only 1 car I'll buy the pack for and that is the Old jaguar and that's it.👎
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:10:56 AM(UTC)
It's an interesting pack. My guesses are never close, LOL.
It will be fun to try these out.
Fast is NOT celebrating a win after bumping your opponents off the track, or cutting corners.
Fast is overtaking your opponents, without incident, while staying within the regulation boundaries of the track.
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:11:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

nice. finally a decent car pack
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:11:53 AM(UTC)
Interesting pack and very much a Top Gear one... Yet where are the racing cars?
Personally I am dying for an SCG 003 C, and I'm sure there's a lot of demand for other GT cars: Bring them on!!! And if it is such a problem trickling them through, how about an extension pack?

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:14:15 AM(UTC)
Awesome pack.

Now the charger clearly isn't doing 130+mph in the video and I can hear supercharger whine. Heres to hoping it includes a fix for the Challenger whine increasing with speed not rpm

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:16:35 AM(UTC)
2 Jags, a Landy and a Dodge Charger, as far as road cars this is right up my street, or is it down? And in all the years of clue threads I finally got one right (the Project)
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:18:20 AM(UTC)
Was expecting a bit more of this car pack. Well at least it's not only old junk.
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:21:08 AM(UTC)
Very nice pack!!!!
2014, 2015, 2016 car's is coool.
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:22:42 AM(UTC)
This pack is really at the image of the new Top Gear, one or two is good, the rest is meh.

Seriously Turn 10 why do you always need to put a SUV in every car packs?
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:26:53 AM(UTC)
Although I don't get the point of adding another RR and a LR to a racing game, there must be a reason why they do so. Why not skipping these cars and add instead maybe the Audi RS5 DTM (or any of the current DTM cars) or the BMW M6 GT3?
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:26:53 AM(UTC)
I'm happy this is not a pack in the car pass. I'm also happy they packaged a bunch of cars I'm meh toward together. I was worried one car would make me need to have it but I can definitely pass on this and it gives me more hope for everything I want being in a single pack later
 4 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:26:54 AM(UTC)
What an awful pack. The XJ-S is a nice addition, the rest is totally forgettable. Hopefully the next pack will feature cars that aren't just re-skins.
 3 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:29:47 AM(UTC)
No older muscle cars again, this will be the first car pack that I haven't purchased since playing Forza, and I've played them all! Like Jeremy and the boy's, Adios Top Gear! Lol.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:30:18 AM(UTC)
As mentioned in the Clue Thread, nothing here that I am personally interested in. Won't be buying.

It's a nice selection of cars (the FXX-K is a great inclusion) but nothing that screams "give me your money, now".

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

HE'S TELLING PEOPLE TO CRASH THE HOPPERS WILL BE APOCALYPTIC

;)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:32:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: .

#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:31:39 AM(UTC)
No Ford Focus RS, no sale!
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:33:44 AM(UTC)
First pack i'm not flashed. But the collector says: BUY!

Vandalism/Forza Artists/Forza Showrooms/APEX RACING GT/Digital Motorsports on facebook...

#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:33:45 AM(UTC)
Good lookin pack less the one exception..... I think we're all a Lil sick of rolls royce anything... especially what's JUST a convertible wraith.... worst decision ever. Thousands of awesome cars in the world to choose from and the new hosts of top gear think we want to drive that pig again... get real.. oh well the other 6 kinda.... kinda make up for it... wonder if I can get that ferrari wheelyin lol F40 is a wheelie monster haha, seriously go try it it's a laugh
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:36:30 AM(UTC)
Pretty dumb that they give a car pack thats actually good and isnt apart of the car pass. Kinda P/Oed about it.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:36:43 AM(UTC)
The best car pack in my opinion for forza 6.
 3 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 7:39:05 AM(UTC)
Pass, pure garbage

I thought by the first car pack after release, we were going to keep getting true diversity. I was wrong

No thanks to this one
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error