4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 8:33:05 AM(UTC)
As I mentioned in this week's edition of the Week in Review, we've got three pair of tickets for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach and we want to give them away. I'd prefer to give these out in pairs so, if you want to go and bring a guest, hit me up in the thread below. First come first serve and I will mail the tickets. The thread closes on Wednesday and, if you get tickets, you are responsible for travel to and from the race and any lodgings you want to set up.

If you get tickets and go to the race, I'd love to see your pictures from the event! Good luck!

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#2 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 3:46:34 PM(UTC)
If you still have tickets and I'm fortunate enough to get them, I'll take my wife. Thx
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 2, 2016 1:44:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
As I mentioned in this week's edition of the Week in Review, we've got three pair of tickets for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach and we want to give them away. I'd prefer to give these out in pairs so, if you want to go and bring a guest, hit me up in the thread below. First come first serve and I will mail the tickets. The thread closes on Wednesday and, if you get tickets, you are responsible for travel to and from the race and any lodgings you want to set up.

If you get tickets and go to the race, I'd love to see your pictures from the event! Good luck!
mn

Give them to SuperiorRain835
He's a top guy and deserves it

Painter on Forza - flying solo 😔

See my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/evod...1146044913840209920?s=12
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2016 9:44:50 PM(UTC)
I'd love a pair. I live in California and i'd take one of my other friends from my schools Formula FSAE Team.
#5 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2016 4:51:42 AM(UTC)
I live on the wrong coast. But one of these years in going to give myself a cool B-day (April 14) present and head to this race.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 12:42:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ryn0s3r1 Go to Quoted Post
If you still have tickets and I'm fortunate enough to get them, I'll take my wife. Thx

Check your PMs!

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 12:43:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR0PR0TAGON1ST Go to Quoted Post
I'd love a pair. I live in California and i'd take one of my other friends from my schools Formula FSAE Team.

Check your PMs Hiro!

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 1:41:58 PM(UTC)
I would love a pair of tickets! My best friend and I are huge fans of the Forza series!
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:26:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Horizon Lunam Go to Quoted Post
I would love a pair of tickets! My best friend and I are huge fans of the Forza series!

Check your PMs Horizon!

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:15:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ryn0s3r1 Go to Quoted Post

Check your PMs!

Thank you.

#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:27:55 PM(UTC)
Thank you for participating. I am locking this thread now.
Forza Community Team

Notification

Icon
Error