This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:17:08 AM(UTC)
Thats a tasty looking Beetle! And the Volvo looks great as well :)
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12:52:34 PM(UTC)
Thank you!

Originally Posted by: N7K7 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you, buddy!

Finished this just now and thew it on the SF. Enjoy or hate. I've come to love it!

Bumping it to the next page.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:31:24 PM(UTC)
Beetle looks great!
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:31:26 PM(UTC)
Beetle looks great!
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:36:20 AM(UTC)
Thanks!
#31 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:58:52 AM(UTC)
Thank you!

Thank you, buddy!

Finished this just now and thew it on the SF. Enjoy or hate. I've come to love it!

Bumping it to the next page.

Looks great, but I have a VW Fun-Cup logo if you want it?

#32 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:17:55 PM(UTC)
Yes, please! :D
#33 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 2:00:04 PM(UTC)
The beetle is pretty funky mate, came out looking quite nice. I can't wait to see more and I really can't wait for you to get on the one.

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:05:04 AM(UTC)
I figured the Beetle looks good and bad depending on your own mood. Weird, really...
I'm really looking forward to it myself, Ace. I already have a library of projects in store. ;)
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:53:19 AM(UTC)
(Brag alert)
Woop! Just won my first contest with the Lambo!

Edited by user Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:55:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:59:41 AM(UTC)
Very well deserved, all your paints are very well done, the volvo is ace, i believe it did race in the Belgium touring car series where they all have wild body kits in that paint scheme or it was a swedish series. You have nailed it very well done! The beetle is cool for a new beetle ( I hate the new beetle as a car) your paint has vastly improved that car! The Gt40 is cool, reminds me of the Duckhams special from 1972?
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
Really happy for you mate! I saw the contest winners and your name was on the list. Awesome job mate, congratulations!

#38 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:34:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CGC Retro Go to Quoted Post
Very well deserved, all your paints are very well done, the volvo is ace, i believe it did race in the Belgium touring car series where they all have wild body kits in that paint scheme or it was a swedish series. You have nailed it very well done! The beetle is cool for a new beetle ( I hate the new beetle as a car) your paint has vastly improved that car! The Gt40 is cool, reminds me of the Duckhams special from 1972?

That's correct. The Volvo is from the Belgian Touring Car Championship. And I do believe I helped the Beetle out of its misery, as far as that is possible. It was dragging the quality of my garage down anyways. Duckhams Special is spot on, bud! That paint just had to go on a GT40! ;)

I appreciate your comment! I'll start painting when I get back home again. Been playing around with FM1 today. FM has come a looong way!

And thanks, Ace! Much appreciated!

Edited by user Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:37:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:46:25 PM(UTC)
Some great paints in here! The Lambo looks awesome, and the Volvo looks epic too, love the widebody effects you have used!

A Wild Shrew, Formerly GRAV35 - My Paints
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:37:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CGC Retro Go to Quoted Post

That's correct. The Volvo is from the Belgian Touring Car Championship. And I do believe I helped the Beetle out of its misery, as far as that is possible. It was dragging the quality of my garage down anyways. Duckhams Special is spot on, bud! That paint just had to go on a GT40! ;)

I appreciate your comment! I'll start painting when I get back home again. Been playing around with FM1 today. FM has come a looong way!

And thanks, Ace! Much appreciated!

Weirdly was on forza 1 today too, messing around with the drivatar thing, found it very different! Oh and forgot how much Maple valley has changed, and how I miss the Alpine ring!

#41 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 12:01:47 PM(UTC)
That I haven't painted a rally or rallycross car in FM4 yet has bugged me. So here's a drive by peek of my latest project at an early stage!

#42 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 3:20:14 PM(UTC)
From what I can see the arches are looking awesome mate. I can't wait to see the finished product!

#43 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 9:18:16 PM(UTC)
looking good :)

Instagram: Doggies_Garage Flickr: URC Fightdogg
#44 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:10:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ace Ventura PI Go to Quoted Post
From what I can see the arches are looking awesome mate. I can't wait to see the finished product!

We'll have too see how good I can make them considering layers. But I'm rather happy so far!
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 1:36:59 PM(UTC)
Apparently I didn't have a single logo of the ones going on the car. So I'm deep in the process of making them.

#46 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 1:49:54 PM(UTC)
be that as it may...I'm liking the progress on the car. It looks like it's coming together nicely.
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:50:55 PM(UTC)
It's all looking real good mate. I can't wait to see the finished result!

1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:09:49 AM(UTC)
Thanks, guys!

The side is more or less done now. Going to tweak the bodywork a little as I have loads os layers left. Suprisingly enough. Here's where I am so far.

#49 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:21:00 AM(UTC)
Thanks, guys!

The side is more or less done now. Going to tweak the bodywork a little as I have loads os layers left. Suprisingly enough. Here's where I am so far.

looks good, keep up the great work
#50 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 10:31:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks, bud!
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error