#1 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:13:42 PM(UTC)

(Returning to the drift scene once again)

If you've clicked on this post then you must want lessons?

Well you're in luck as I've seen a lot of people posting topics about being taught how to drift so i thought "Hey I've been drifting for a long while now i bet i could give people some pointers"
I will say that drifting is something that is kinda unique to everyone, you have to find the set up and style for you, so after a small drifting session with you i will try and evaluate what you're doing any pointers i can give and any car set up tweaks i can suggest.

But some of you may not even have a clue how to drift but that's cool i have been working on my technique for sometime now and i still find ways to improve it regularly so if you want to learn from scratch how to drift i can teach you everything i have learnt from my time drifting and give ideas of how to set up your cars and exercises to develop technical skills in drifting.

Now you may be asking at this point "so whats you're angle what do you want for it?" my answer nothing i have taught a lot of my friends the basics of drifting and let them develop their own styles and i enjoy doing it so if you want to learn or just want someone to give you some pointers on you're style and technique then drop me a message.

Just a quick note that i only teach on Xbone but if you're on 360 and want to ask a question regarding technique drop me a message and also last thing is that im from the UK and work on GMT/UTC time so keep that in mind when messaging.

Appraisals

Thanks for reading and good luck drifting
Keep it sideways
GT TehWelshie

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 7:08:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT: TehWelshie /Drifter/Tuner
#2 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 7:09:46 AM(UTC)
*UPDATE*

Still drifting and happy to give lessons, if you're interested please hit me up on Xbone

GT:TehWelshie
GT: TehWelshie /Drifter/Tuner
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:14:13 PM(UTC)
Really helped, one suggestion made all the difference.

Notification

Icon
Error