6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2014 2:31:21 AM(UTC)
Nice work mate - like the Honda Civic.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#127 Posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:19:40 AM(UTC)
Thank you very much...I'm glad you like them. If you'd like a copy of the honda and its wonderful tune...they're in my storefront.

Also...kudos on beating me to the first post on page six. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 7:28:39 AM(UTC)
Last weekend we decided to watch the various NASCAR races from Homestead...during the Nationwide race my wife noticed this Watermelon car being driven by Ross Chastain. She really liked it and asked me if I thought I could recreate it in game for her. So, I gave it my best shot. I did decide to make the car #5 since she likes Kasey Kahne...and I used the Forza4 NASCAR so it's more "sprint cup" than Nationwide series. So, by the book it's not a true replica...but it's about as close as I've ever come to making one.

As for releasing this car...it will likely become a prize car at some point but for now I'm going to let my wife enjoy being the only one that we know of to have this car. But I did want to go ahead and post it for all to see...maybe gauge interest for the car so I can decide if I actually want to prize car or storefront release it.

Anyways, here's the original car:

And here is the version I created:

#129 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 1:10:06 PM(UTC)
Nice work D-007. I was wondering what the finished product was going to look like. It turned out great. Personally I think that would be an awesome prize car but that's just my 2 cents. Any thoughts on putting it on a Nationwide car as well? Just thought I'd ask.
#130 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 3:06:03 PM(UTC)
Thank you...I'm glad you liked it.

Well...there's 3 nationwide cars but I only drive the Camaro well...so if I do one it'll probably be on that car.
#131 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2014 3:26:09 PM(UTC)
Looking good D. I saw this car last night while looking for my next project.
#132 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:41:24 AM(UTC)
Thank you bigfoot...sorry I beat you to it but you're welcome to have a go at it as well.

Also, just in time for all of your holiday travel needs, the Aer Lingus 1999 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is here to help you on your journey to the Emerald Isle.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:53:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#133 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:59:39 PM(UTC)
This car looks very clean and I love it. On the "watermelon crawl" car, I'll let you bbc ave this one all to yourself and wife. I've found others to do.
#134 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:05:15 AM(UTC)
cool man...thank you for that. It's going to be on a truck too before too much longer.
#135 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 7:06:11 AM(UTC)
First and fore most…I reduced everything to 1 picture per design to hopefully boost the load times for my gallery.

I also added all of the prize cars for all of BigTime Muscle’s different race series into the “Prize Car” section of my gallery.

Lastly, I have added for December’s BigTime Muscle Photo Comp, this lovely prize car that I’m calling the Crown Royal Black “Stealth Racing” McLaren. This car looks flat black in your garage but once you get it on the track or just in the right lighting the design reveals itself…making it a true stealth design.

#136 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:34:07 PM(UTC)
Really digging this. I love the black out logos and number.
#137 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 12:24:28 AM(UTC)
Very nice work D. I agree with KoolIroc - one of your best.

#138 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 10:31:58 AM(UTC)
Thank you Bigfoot and FA Racing, I'm glad you both liked it. I honestly wasn't sure how it would turn out when I got the idea for it...but it really came together nicely.

Also, I have not forgotten about the prizes I owe both of you but we just haven't been online at the same times to make those deliveries and I apologize for that and appreciate your patience on that. I will get them to you soon I hope.
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:08:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D **** 007 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Bigfoot and FA Racing, I'm glad you both liked it. I honestly wasn't sure how it would turn out when I got the idea for it...but it really came together nicely.

Also, I have not forgotten about the prizes I owe both of you but we just haven't been online at the same times to make those deliveries and I apologize for that and appreciate your patience on that. I will get them to you soon I hope.

No sweat D, I'll be around until Forza 6 arrives, so plenty of time. ?

#140 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 9:26:50 AM(UTC)
Back in Forza2, I had someone make a car for me featuring one of my favorite rock bands Lacuna Coil. I really enjoyed that car but sadly my Forza2 game save got corrupted and I lost everything in there. So, now that my logo creation skills have improved slightly I decided to have a go at making a new tribute car to them as they are still one of my favorite rock bands. Oh, to explain the car a little…Lacuna Coil is an Italian Hard Rock/Metal band so I decided to choose a Ferrari for the base. They tend to be a little dark and somewhat “goth” at times so I went with the tribal graphics and a black/red/gray color scheme as an attempt to incorporate that overall style. Rock Sound magazine has indeed done a story on them and they have graced the cover as well. The band was formed in 1994 thus the number 94 was chosen to round out the overall design.

Rock Sound Magazine featuring Lacuna Coil 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

#141 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 1:51:47 PM(UTC)
Very nice D-007. Commented in the Fantasy Thread. I like this very much!
 1 user liked this post.
#142 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 4:13:02 PM(UTC)
Thank you again Wolf...and "spoiler alert" I may just make a series out of this concept with other bands...but more on that later.
#143 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:22:59 AM(UTC)
I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and update my gallery with pictures of my latest creations...so I hope you enjoy them all:

King of the Track Prize Cars – Ferrari 458 Italia vs Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Rock Sound Magazine featuring Lacuna Coil (White) 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

Under Armour 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Neon Cup – Non Series Prize Cars:

Tequila Patron 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Farmers Insurance 2013 Scion FR-S

King of the Track Prize Cars – January Event

Drachen Fyre 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Drachen Fyre 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi

And since I always like to offer up a new storefront design from time to time...I retired the original Make-a-Wish Scion and replaced it with a much more accurate Koni Challenge version of the Make-a-Wish design. This car has a slightly modified and updated A600 tune from onelapmagic also available for it and both a free for unlimited downloading on my storefront.

Make-a-Wish Version 3 2013 Scion FR-S

#144 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:48:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D **** 007 Go to Quoted Post
I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and update my gallery with pictures of my latest creations...so I hope you enjoy them all:

King of the Track Prize Cars – Ferrari 458 Italia vs Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Rock Sound Magazine featuring Lacuna Coil (White) 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

Under Armour 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Neon Cup – Non Series Prize Cars:

Tequila Patron 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Farmers Insurance 2013 Scion FR-S

King of the Track Prize Cars – January Event

Drachen Fyre 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Drachen Fyre 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi

And since I always like to offer up a new storefront design from time to time...I retired the original Make-a-Wish Scion and replaced it with a much more accurate Koni Challenge version of the Make-a-Wish design. This car has a slightly modified and updated A600 tune from onelapmagic also available for it and both a free for unlimited downloading on my storefront.

Make-a-Wish Version 3 2013 Scion FR-S

Your work is better than ever. Brilliant!

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#145 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:25:41 AM(UTC)
Thank you very much Sweedish...I really appreciate that especially coming from you knowing how good your cars are.
#146 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:21:54 AM(UTC)
To celebrate my wife's favorite time of year...St. Patrick's Day...I'm going to be doing a limited run auction of my Aer Lingus Cars...along with a very special Rock Sound Magazine featuring Flogging Molly car. All 5 rides will have a special St. Patrick's Day logo on them to differentiate them from the standard prize car or storefront versions of the designs. I'm going to put the 5 cars up in groups at various times over the weekend of 03/14/2015 - 03/15/2015 for 24 hour runs.

Rock Sound Magazine featuring Flogging Molly 2009 Holden HSV W427

Aer Lingus Acura P2 car:

Aer Lingus 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX-STI - version #2

Aer Lingus 1999 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

Aer Lingus 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - version #1
#147 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 6:24:01 AM(UTC)
For what it's worth...I finally updated my personal gallery. It's been forever since I did it last so there were somewhere around 16 - 20 cars added to the front page...mostly prize cars.

But, I do have a new car on my storefront, free for unlimited downloading:

Shark Energy Drink 2008 Mazda Furai
search: DSP Shark Furai

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error