2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 3:11:45 PM(UTC)
Basically, will Forza 6 Apex contribute to your Forza Rewards Score?
#2 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2016 5:47:16 PM(UTC)
I hope not because I don't own a PC that is capable of playing it, but I am assuming it will since the Horizon 2 FnF game does.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 2:31:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
I hope not because I don't own a PC that is capable of playing it, but I am assuming it will since the Horizon 2 FnF game does.

"Since I can't use it I hope nobody else can"

Logic?
#4 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 4:19:37 AM(UTC)
I'm sure it will in some way. Doubtful that Apex will contribute a great deal to score, but it will likely factor into it to give Forza vets incentive to see the game through.

-k
#5 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 10:31:30 PM(UTC)
It is pretty much confirmed to be working with it. In the video leak from the other day when he was scrolling through the car list there were cars that could only be earned through the app. They said this game will not be using credits like the previous games so cars would only unlock via the app rewards. I love the app so far but the only game I have atm is Horizon 1 I use it with. I need to pick up the other games but Apex should scratch that itch for me until Horizon 3 comes to PC.

https://vimeo.com/158670082

Edited by user Monday, March 14, 2016 10:32:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 4:57:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FMJ Anthony 817 Go to Quoted Post

Logic?

Elitism at its finest!
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:08:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vicc Damone Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FMJ Anthony 817 Go to Quoted Post

Logic?

Elitism at its finest!

Yeah, because I am such an elitist, it was a simple comment followed by an answer to his question. To add to my elitism I hope the Forza game being announced at E3 is not going to be a PS4 exclusive because I don't own a PS4 to play it, it just would not be fair if everyone with a PS4 could enjoy a game I can't. I really couldn't care less about the 500 Forza points the game is going to have tied to it, the rewards system gives extra credits every week and a few free gift cars when a new game is released, all of that is easy to come by in game.

The first thing I did when Apex was announced was text my friend who is a PC guy telling him to get it when it comes out.
#8 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 4:48:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RYNO X12 Go to Quoted Post
Basically, will Forza 6 Apex contribute to your Forza Rewards Score?

It depends, I would say...

Personally, I don't own a PC capable of even playing games from 3 years ago, let alone a brand-new game with DX12 and the capability to display in 4K60. Yet, I would not mind if the PC-versions attribute to the Rewards for each person as long as the tiers stay normalized so you won't miss out if you play on 1 platform only.

I am an avid player of Forza-games but would feel absolutely left out if the PC-version would just leverage some "overall statistics"; you need a game-PC worth roughly $1700 to play in 4K and that is even before wheel & pedal support is implemented. $1700 equals enough to buy Forza Motorsport 5 to 14 on the Xbox One, and Xbox One and a entry-level 1080p-TV.

Let's wait & see; the E3 is only 7 weeks from now and no doubt Mr. Greenawalt will be showcasing the trend where Xbox & PC should/will blend to make a homogeneous Microsoft-landscape.
#9 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 7:02:49 AM(UTC)
An what is about the Forza-Score?
Will Apex affect it as well?
Forza-Achievements: 990 / 992 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#10 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 2:29:00 PM(UTC)
Announced in today's Week in Review:

Quote:
When it launches in open beta, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex will count towards Forza Rewards, our ongoing loyalty program for Forza players. Apex offers 1,000 Forza Rewards points but note that there is no new Rewards Tier level associated with the game. In other words, Tier 9 is still the maximum available Tier in the Forza Rewards system. Here’s a breakdown of how players will be able to earn Forza Rewards points in Apex:

Count - Activity (points)
50 Badges Unlocked (50)
50 Cars Driven (100)
25 Perfect Passes (25)
25 Events Completed (25)
100 Bonus Objectives Completed (100)
100 Medals Earned (100)
200 Miles Driven (100)
1000 Xbox Live Gamerscore Points Earned (500)

Edited by user Friday, April 29, 2016 2:31:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2016 1:14:29 AM(UTC)
Apex is now already added to the reward page ^^

https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US

Edited by user Sunday, May 1, 2016 1:15:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 5:25:21 PM(UTC)
In the Forza Hub app:

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#13 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 10:52:54 PM(UTC)
Maxing out the Forza Rewards points for this game will take a while, but I am confused about one of the categories.

How does "Events Completed" work? I am stuck at 13, which seems as though it counts the introduction and the 12 career events. I completed every Spotlight Showcase event and I replayed career events many times for medals and RP, but there is no progress in this category.

Also, there is an in-game badge for reaching specific tiers in Forza Rewards, but it is completely locked for me, even though I am in the highest tier.
#14 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 11:19:04 PM(UTC)
13 events are the max at the moment. The weekly races are not counted or do not count.
The reward tier badge is locked for everyone, too.

At the moment you can get 982 / 1000 reward points from Apex.
Fuel your fantasy
#15 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 11:32:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
Also, there is an in-game badge for reaching specific tiers in Forza Rewards, but it is completely locked for me, even though I am in the highest tier.

Seems that Apex counts seperately for the Badge; nobody has it at the moment.

I hope (not) that the rest of the Rewards are tied to the finished product (if/when) because I am not really intending to play on the PC at all.

#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:01:07 AM(UTC)
Is anyone stuck on Gamerscore 860/1000 on Forza 6 Apex?
I am really 970/1000 and the missing 65 points there are just enough to get to me to the next tier. I've been at 970 for a while but it's not yet updated.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:23:51 AM(UTC)
I am stuck at 13 too on Event Completed, but I was thinking that spotlight count too.
My gamescore is ok 100% now, inclusive on Forza Rewards, just remains Cars Driven, badges and events... and I'm now at 961/1000 on Forza Rewards

Edited by user Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:24:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 10:41:43 AM(UTC)
Will rewards ever be fixed? :(

I would like to complete this game, because I have maxed out every other Forza title.

The only two problems is the in-game Rewards badge not unlocking, and the Rewards system not counting events completed properly. The in-game badge for completing different events unlocked the silver level when I completed 25 of them, which means those Spotlight events should count towards Forza Rewards.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:55:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
Will rewards ever be fixed? :(

I would like to complete this game, because I have maxed out every other Forza title.

The only two problems is the in-game Rewards badge not unlocking, and the Rewards system not counting events completed properly. The in-game badge for completing different events unlocked the silver level when I completed 25 of them, which means those Spotlight events should count towards Forza Rewards.

Same here. I'm stuck at 986/1000 of Forza Rewards. Please fix it... or launch more events that count.
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:30:35 PM(UTC)
Apex rewards still broken...13/25 on events.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 8:45:32 PM(UTC)
any one having problem with the forza apex Gamerscore not working in the forza rewards hub???
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 1:21:07 PM(UTC)
Stuck at 987/1000 in the hub.
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 4:16:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Altima Chop 07 Go to Quoted Post
any one having problem with the forza apex Gamerscore not working in the forza rewards hub???

Yeppers.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 3:14:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Altima Chop 07 Go to Quoted Post

Yes I started playing 5 days ago and now have 660 gamerscore but Forza Hub still says I have 0/1000 gamerscore!
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 4:15:29 AM(UTC)
Stuck on 900/1000 gamerscore according to Forza Hub. Unlocked 1000 in the game weeks ago.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error