72 Pages<<69707172PrevNext
#1751 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:37:02 AM(UTC)
I gotta wait till I get home to see if my King livery is waiting for me :) I hope it is lol

Edited by user Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:38:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#1752 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:09:02 AM(UTC)
A pic I took this morning of the last Supertrofeo. It looks good but I was expecting something more different than the other ones!

#1753 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:27:19 AM(UTC)
So I've received a rivals (bronze) car and league car for every week of season 1 and 2.
So should I also get the race king livery?
I once read a book on Black Holes. But on reflection it wasn't very enlightening and I couldn't see the relevance of it.
#1754 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:50:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Customrider004 Go to Quoted Post
So I've received a rivals (bronze) car and league car for every week of season 1 and 2.

Sounds like it..if you received all of the weekly cars. .especially if you got all 12 of them
#1755 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:59:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Customrider004 Go to Quoted Post

Sounds like it..if you received all of the weekly cars. .especially if you got all 12 of them

Will have to double check when I get home tonight.
I once read a book on Black Holes. But on reflection it wasn't very enlightening and I couldn't see the relevance of it.
#1756 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:20:41 AM(UTC)
por favor turn 10, criem mais ligas como esta...........com uma modificação a **** no meu entender, a divisão tb nas ligas igualmente nos rivais.....(ouro, prata e bronze).
 6 users liked this post.
#1757 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:25:57 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 Please offer another series like the Trofeo Race Series soon. It made Forza exciting again and it felt like the old days when the Forum was alive and electric. I beg for more of that Please.

#1758 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:03:58 AM(UTC)
I can also confirm that other players cannot see your gift liverys. After W1S1 I was using my gift car and made a comment in chat that I was surprised no one else was using them. A few other players spoke up saying they were but it was showing up as the standard livery in the lobby and on track. Haven't tried it in the normal hoppers so I cannot say for sure it that is still the case.

Anyway, loved this event. I wasn't too good at the rivals so after putting in a few hours on Monza the first week and barely cracking 40% I just settled for the bronze livery each week deciding to mainly focus on the leagues. I managed to get all 14 cars. Looking at my stats from S1 and S2 on my main 2 Lambos, I put in abut 24 hours of race time and 200 races over the 6 weeks. Sure there were a lot of bumps but I probably only needed to pit maybe 1 in 10 races on the decent nights. Defiantly made me a better driver in the end.

I'm kind of glad it's over but kinda miss it already too.

Edited by user Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:06:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#1759 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:53:02 AM(UTC)
Just downloaded my race king Huracan and it looks nice. But I assume noone can see it in races then apart from me?
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#1760 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:58:12 AM(UTC)
Everyone can see every car and livery you're using unless something is glitched.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#1761 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:22:00 PM(UTC)
I raced 8+ hours over 3 weeks in the Trofeo Series Leagues and never once saw a Trofeo gift livery. Every race I was in must have been glitched because I could see many stock liveries and many community liveries but not one Turn 10 Trofeo Design.

Edited by user Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:23:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1762 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:24:20 PM(UTC)
Yeah got my king car
 1 user liked this post.
#1763 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:36:00 PM(UTC)
Well, I'm racing the ultimate price Trofeo and IndyCar at Long Beach in rivals all week so please join me there. I'm in the top 4% in IndyCar at Long Beach. Can you beat me? I doubt it very much!!!!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#1764 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:54:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post
Well, I'm racing the ultimate price Trofeo and IndyCar at Long Beach in rivals all week so please join me there. I'm in the top 4% in IndyCar at Long Beach. Can you beat me? I doubt it very much!!!!!!

I checked the Rivals and didn't find anything specifically related to both of these cars. What are you talking about?

Edited by user Friday, April 15, 2016 8:26:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1765 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 2:17:30 AM(UTC)
I was wondering if anyone else has yet to receive their King car. I have completed all six of the races, and received the six of the special livery Lamborghini's. The Three from season 1 and the three from season 2. I have checked everyday since receiving season 2 week Three's car. Any help would be appreciated.
#1766 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 2:33:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mitch Blalock Go to Quoted Post
I was wondering if anyone else has yet to receive their King car. I have completed all six of the races, and received the six of the special livery Lamborghini's. The Three from season 1 and the three from season 2. I have checked everyday since receiving season 2 week Three's car. Any help would be appreciated.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but on The Trofeo page its sates that for the King (uber) car you need to collect all 6 liverys for Season 2 alone.

for the season 2 description it states
Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.

Edited by user Friday, April 15, 2016 2:36:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added quotation

4 users liked this post.
#1767 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 1:33:19 PM(UTC)
HEY!!!! It is Friday afternoon. Where is this week's Lambo Super Trofeo Racing Series league?

Seriously, after 6 weeks of these leagues it became very addictive and I miss them. I am now trying to figure out who these other strangers are in my living room.
 1 user liked this post.
#1768 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 1:50:09 PM(UTC)
I made a quick clip in the home space for those that didn't get the King car and want to see a 360 degree perspective.

Clip-Lamborghini Super Trofeo Grand Prize Livery
Racing is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. - Steve McQueen
#1769 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 2:59:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Everyone can see every car and livery you're using unless something is glitched.

Well it seems some of the other Lamp rewards were glitched if you read some of the earlier replies. Some guy wondering in chat why noone was using the reward liveries but some people were. Hence why I think they might not be visible to other players except yourself. Kinda weird I know...
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#1770 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 3:01:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
HEY!!!! It is Friday afternoon. Where is this week's Lambo Super Trofeo Racing Series league?

Seriously, after 6 weeks of these leagues it became very addictive and I miss them. I am now trying to figure out who these other strangers are in my living room.

Let's hope next week's league is fun (I don't like Indy :p)
#1771 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 3:22:38 AM(UTC)
Hello I seen the article saying that the final variant liveries were sent out, I participated in season one and received 3 variant liveries plus entrance for season 2 huracan and 3 season 2 variants, but not final ultimate variant? I should have got one if I'm correct however maybe I missed something? Any info would be appreciated.
#1772 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 4:16:22 AM(UTC)
You were required to get 6 season 2 variants
(3 from leagues as well as the 3 from rivals )
To get the final variant
 1 user liked this post.
#1773 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 7:12:26 AM(UTC)
if you read here -----~> The Trofeo page
for the season 2 description it states
Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.

#1774 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 8:11:52 AM(UTC)
Technicalities. Lol I'll probably end up making room neway for the rest of the cars I haven't already bought in game as there is a cap anyway on the garage so I suppose it's not all pickles and vinegar.
#1775 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 9:31:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ViperDemon6819 Go to Quoted Post
Technicalities. Lol I'll probably end up making room neway for the rest of the cars I haven't already bought in game as there is a cap anyway on the garage so I suppose it's not all pickles and vinegar.

Believe it is 600 cars.
72 Pages<<69707172PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error