72 Pages<<6869707172PrevNext
#1726 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:51:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GDane42 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: blazinpinata Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ezrae Go to Quoted Post
Could someone at turn 10 please post the numbers of how many people got the car? I would love to see how rare it is compared to the Aston from a month back and I'm sure others would like to know as well.

It's easy. 50% of S2W3 league got it. You had to have all six.

Not entirely. I imagine that some of the top 50% didn't get all of the other 5 cars.

Plus, no player can see any division but their own, so for example I don't know the leaderboard for Grassroots, Enthusiast, Professional or Pinnacle. I think it has to be done by someone from Turn 10...

Yeah your right my bad, I forget about the other divisions all the time.
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
#1727 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:53:43 PM(UTC)
And for all you fine league racers out there, I have this question that's been nagging me for the last 5 weeks. How come you didn't use the earned car liveries in the ongoing league(s) as the weeks passed? I'm genuinely curious. I saw not a single person racing a car with an earned livery in my division.

I wondered the same thing. For me, the design wasn't so special that I thought I needed to show it off. There are other liveries out there that are much more inspiring to drive around. I also think people didn't want to flaunt anything and get wrecked for driving a gold Rivals car for instance. In the end, I only needed 1 Huracan to drive, not 6-8.

#1728 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:55:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Actual Size x Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: silent0saint Go to Quoted Post
Here's it is......and she's a beaut!

I guessed correctly! It's a variant of the other liveries that we've been receiving. I'm not disappointed in the slightest at not winning this car.

Hardly "Ep..ic" as Triton claimed.

It's still a cool car to have if you earned it, but I'm very happy with the 6 Huracans I earned. My favorite is the S2W3 League version, best colors.

I don't think the others have the crown and skulls. DoThe league cars have all the tracks on the hood?
#1729 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:58:28 PM(UTC)
And for all you fine league racers out there, I have this question that's been nagging me for the last 5 weeks. How come you didn't use the earned car liveries in the ongoing league(s) as the weeks passed? I'm genuinely curious. I saw not a single person racing a car with an earned livery in my division.

I wondered the same thing. For me, the design wasn't so special that I thought I needed to show it off. There are other liveries out there that are much more inspiring to drive around. I also think people didn't want to flaunt anything and get wrecked for driving a gold Rivals car for instance. In the end, I only needed 1 Huracan to drive, not 6-8.

That makes sense. I wonder if others thought the same thing or something similar. I only got the bronze Rivals variant all six weeks. But the League variants... Not sure people would think you'd be flaunting that if you drove it.

#1730 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:59:26 PM(UTC)

I used mine, only not in the tuned weeks. I also heard they were not showing the livery.Just showing up as the black version. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
 1 user liked this post.
#1731 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:00:48 PM(UTC)

I did this for all weeks except the last one as I had a Bf-109 paintjob I did myself that I liked, but during the times I had the won liveries on I kind of felt like I was being targeted by other players.
#1732 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:02:12 PM(UTC)

I guessed correctly! It's a variant of the other liveries that we've been receiving. I'm not disappointed in the slightest at not winning this car.

It's still a cool car to have if you earned it, but I'm very happy with the 6 Huracans I earned. My favorite is the S2W3 League version, best colors.

I don't think the others have the crown and skulls. DoThe league cars have all the tracks on the hood?

They don't. This livery is definitely special, I really like the crown hanging off the horn of the bull on the side and hood. But, if you were to mix this livery in with the other six versions you'd be hard pressed to quickly point out the winning livery.

#1733 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:06:03 PM(UTC)

They don't. This livery is definitely special, I really like the crown hanging off the horn of the bull on the side and hood. But, if you were to mix this livery in with the other six versions you'd be hard pressed to quickly point out the winning livery.

True you really have to look, I was getting nervous looking in my garage for it. Race King is what caught my eye. Anyways I think it's awesome. I love it.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:08:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1734 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:21:02 PM(UTC)
Put 144 races on my Lambo to win that car....not disappointed at all
#1735 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:26:05 PM(UTC)
I used mine, only not in the tuned weeks. I also heard they were not showing the livery.Just showing up as the black version. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

That would make sense. I was always wondering why there were so many people driving the original black livery in every race. I never saw a single weekly livery.

1 user liked this post.
#1736 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:30:38 PM(UTC)
[quote=x Actual Size x;487854][quote=silent0saint;487818]Here's it is......and she's a beaut!

It kind of went without saying that the bulls were going to remain on the car considering is been on the liveries for both cars only every single week prior.

I agree with you 100%, S2W3 liveries were amazing.....but I really didn't need to see the rest of this. I don't mind that you don't care for it, just that you responded to me saying so.

1 user liked this post.
#1737 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:36:16 PM(UTC)
It kind of went without saying that the bulls were going to remain on the car considering is been on the liveries for both cars only every single week prior.

I agree with you 100%, S2W3 liveries were amazing.....but I really didn't need to see the rest of this. I don't mind that you don't care for it, just that you responded to me saying so.

I apologize Saint. I mean no disrespect in any way. This was an amazing event and I'm glad I participated in every moment.

1 user liked this post.
#1738 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:41:09 PM(UTC)
Could someone at turn 10 please post the numbers of how many people got the car? I would love to see how rare it is compared to the Aston from a month back and I'm sure others would like to know as well.

It's easy. 50% of S2W3 league got it. You had to have all six.

Not entirely. I imagine that some of the top 50% didn't get all of the other 5 cars.

Plus, no player can see any division but their own, so for example I don't know the leaderboard for Grassroots, Enthusiast, Professional or Pinnacle. I think it has to be done by someone from Turn 10...
I can report the final results from the grassroots division with great certainty:

9 total racers in S2W3
4 of us earned the grand prize.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:41:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1739 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:50:58 PM(UTC)

I apologize Saint. I mean no disrespect in any way. This was an amazing event and I'm glad I participated in every moment.

It's all good man, no worries.

I'm already looking forward to more events like this one, I now there's that Top Gear thing going on, but I'm not one to get every DLC that comes out, in fact the only one I purchased was the Porsche pack and that was only because of the VIR track, but I too am glad I participated even though it was frustrating to all hell at times,
#1740 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:17:57 PM(UTC)

People probably did but you can't see the livery unless you are the one running it... Which kinda sucks... Everyone worked hard for these cars and the only person that can see it is you....Everyone else in the lobby just sees the flat black original livery. Kinda lame....

Edited by user Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:21:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Formerly known as F2 CaLi
#1741 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:28:39 PM(UTC)
Got my three cars. Total haul: 1 gold variant, 2 silver, 3 bronze, 6 league variants, winner variant.
#1742 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:49:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F2 CaLi Go to Quoted Post

People probably did but you can't see the livery unless you are the one running it... Which kinda sucks... Everyone worked hard for these cars and the only person that can see it is you....Everyone else in the lobby just sees the flat black original livery. Kinda lame....

This right here is the answer. I earned every single liveried car, and I used the Week 1 league gallardo in the week 2 league. That's when I learned that the gift liveries that we were competing for could not be seen by anyone except for me. I still used my gift cars in season 1, but I only used the original gift huracan in season 2 as I didn't really want to be showing off the very bland stock paint job of the car. I preferred the Pristige paint job I found and I used that through the entire second season.
#1743 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:30:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DixieWhiskey99 Go to Quoted Post
Welp, I missed by one stupid car, the last week of leagues I was unable to make the top 50% as i was on vacation all week and barely had time to play. Would someone be able to post a picture of the final car when they send it out so i see what I'm missing? And if any of you livery masters would want to duplicate it i would be more than ecstatic lol. Wouldn't if be great if they did a "... SURPRISE, everyone who placed a score in leagues gets the car anyways!"

That would be pretty messed up... I didn't get it either but with such a low amount of people participating in my league (pinnacle) it took dedication to get top 50%... That would be a total kick in the nuts if they just sent that car out to everyone.

Whatever, I played every event for the entire series, isn't that the point? To get people to play and interact with the community? It would have been cool just to win something for playing in them all. In Gran Turismo they give you the car just for participating and I like that a lot, I got the cars and had an awesome time doing the events, not that this wasn't fun, i had a good time with these. The Laguna Seca one was great

#1744 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:54:17 PM(UTC)
Not Receive the Special"RaceKing Livery"Gift car, Why?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:15:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1745 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:53:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Roadkill1182 Go to Quoted Post

This right here is the answer. I earned every single liveried car, and I used the Week 1 league gallardo in the week 2 league. That's when I learned that the gift liveries that we were competing for could not be seen by anyone except for me. I still used my gift cars in season 1, but I only used the original gift huracan in season 2 as I didn't really want to be showing off the very bland stock paint job of the car. I preferred the Pristige paint job I found and I used that through the entire second season.

Well, that starts to make complete sense now. How did you learn about this? And if that's true, I think that was a really sad decision on Turn 10's part. They produce all these special livery cars, and then nobody can see them in the leagues where you're competing for more of the liveries? I don't get that (again, if it's true). I would really like to hear someone from Turn 10 explain the thinking behind that decision (if it's true). They must have been considering something really, really important that I can't fathom at the moment.

#1746 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:20:15 PM(UTC)
Welp, I missed by one stupid car, the last week of leagues I was unable to make the top 50% as i was on vacation all week and barely had time to play. Would someone be able to post a picture of the final car when they send it out so i see what I'm missing? And if any of you livery masters would want to duplicate it i would be more than ecstatic lol. Wouldn't if be great if they did a "... SURPRISE, everyone who placed a score in leagues gets the car anyways!"

That would be pretty messed up... I didn't get it either but with such a low amount of people participating in my league (pinnacle) it took dedication to get top 50%... That would be a total kick in the nuts if they just sent that car out to everyone.

Whatever, I played every event for the entire series, isn't that the point? To get people to play and interact with the community? It would have been cool just to win something for playing in them all. In Gran Turismo they give you the car just for participating and I like that a lot, I got the cars and had an awesome time doing the events, not that this wasn't fun, i had a good time with these. The Laguna Seca one was great

I get it, and I agree to an extent... But that "special" livery should be rewarded for the "elite few" if you will that were dedicated. Regardless, I've met some cool people in the community and interacted with more people than I would've in the past had the Lambo league never existed and it pushed me to become faster than I've needed to be in the past if I wanted the Gold liveries. I would've liked to see a "100%" livery and then the "winner" livery as well but what can ya do lol

Originally Posted by: Roadkill1182 Go to Quoted Post

Well, that starts to make complete sense now. How did you learn about this? And if that's true, I think that was a really sad decision on Turn 10's part. They produce all these special livery cars, and then nobody can see them in the leagues where you're competing for more of the liveries? I don't get that (again, if it's true). I would really like to hear someone from Turn 10 explain the thinking behind that decision (if it's true). They must have been considering something really, really important that I can't fathom at the moment.

I remember reading it in another thread here somewhere... I can't recall where it was but from what I remember it's mainly a glitch as to why other players can't see it. I've confirmed it though as trying to show some of my "casual" Forza buddies the cars that they missed out on and they can't see them unfortunately. Really does suck though that you work for these cool special liveries and turn tons of laps trying to get that top 5% for the gold livery and then you can't even show it off.
Formerly known as F2 CaLi
#1747 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:33:35 PM(UTC)

I remember reading it in another thread here somewhere... I can't recall where it was but from what I remember it's mainly a glitch as to why other players can't see it. I've confirmed it though as trying to show some of my "casual" Forza buddies the cars that they missed out on and they can't see them unfortunately. Really does suck though that you work for these cool special liveries and turn tons of laps trying to get that top 5% for the gold livery and then you can't even show it off.

I think there was an issue but I think you have it backward. I understood it to be that in the lobbies the gifted liveries were not showing correctly, however when the races started they were on the cars in all their glory.

and people did race with them, I raced with mine, just because you cant see something doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
#1748 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:37:31 PM(UTC)
They weren't showing for me. I never saw a single other driver in the special livery. Anyone you saw in the default almost certain had the special livery but it can only be seen by the driver themselves.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:51:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1749 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:54:14 PM(UTC)
Just my 2 Cent. I mostly enjoyed the event. But for me it was way to much. 6 weeks isn't the fun it sounds like. Okay, you could go easy in the first 3 weeks if you were not for all cars and/or gold ones. But the second season was hard work if you had family and such things (you know what i'm talking about) especially in the leagues.

I would love to have other events like this but please don't stretch it over such a long time.
 2 users liked this post.
#1750 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:55:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GameArtisan Go to Quoted Post
Not Receive the Special"RaceKing Livery"Gift car, Why?

If you got 7 liveries over 6 week (I saw your post before you edited it), you have not enough liveries.
You need at least 9 liveries over 6 weeks, minimum 3 in the first seasons or 3 weeks to get the Huracan and all 6 liveries from the second season.

72 Pages<<6869707172PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error