72 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:59:10 PM(UTC)
I'm just going to do my best to get the rivals gold each week. I don't play competitive multiplayer due to not being able to pause the game. I hope I can get the ultimate prize this way, but if not its not the end of the world.
#102 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:12:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rich1e I Go to Quoted Post
I've been aware of the 2nd chicane issue at Monza since the VIP spec challenge with the Maserati Trofeo. I can't believe the game still tolerates such lines. Any racing sim would give you a 5 or maybe 10 seconds penalty for that. The thing is, I get a dirty lap for cutting less than some of the current top 10 guys. This is just broken and needs to be fixed in my opinion. It doesn't matter what the game says, legal or not, this is not serious racing!

The redish parts are part of the track. Just like the green concrete parts. As long as you keep two wheels on those you're good.
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:16:36 PM(UTC)
I've put a 1:51.1xx up without cutting, in case anyone wants a clean ghost to chase or knows of a faster clean one I can chase (I couldn't find one).
#104 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:33:01 PM(UTC)
Sounds good and looking forward to giving it a go. I'm going to try and get all of them but real life may prevent me from achieving all of them due to time restraints. Sounds a lot of fun tho.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:29:57 PM(UTC)
I've never played "leagues" before. It looks like I can't access "leagues" without a Gold membership. I believe I can do rivals though.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:52:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zedeeyen Go to Quoted Post
I've put a 1:51.1xx up without cutting, in case anyone wants a clean ghost to chase or knows of a faster clean one I can chase (I couldn't find one).

My current lap is probably dirty in some peoples minds but I believe I can hit a 1.50.x clean, hopefully tonight as I don't want to spend too much time on this lol
I blame the ants.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:36:46 PM(UTC)
How can I check if my lap is clean or not and don't we get a car for having at least one clean lap and can we just get the clean lap cars and still get the huracan because I can't break 2.10.xx but still want the huracan they should do this for the sesto elemento in my opinion
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:52:54 PM(UTC)
If its not clean it will have a triangle with an exclamation mark in it on the leaderboard.

To find that for to monthly rivals and to this event, then press Y.

If you set a clean time on all 3 of these rival events you will get 3 bronze cars which will also qualify you for the Hurucan.
I blame the ants.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:55:07 PM(UTC)
"NOTE: Players can only win ONE car per week via Rivals, depending on where they finish in that week’s event. For example, a top 5% finisher will win the Gold Variant Livery Gallardo, but will not win the Silver and Bronze variants."

"NOTE: Players can only win ONE car per week via Rivals, depending on where they finish in that week’s event. For example, a top 5% finisher will win the Gold Variant Livery Hurácan, but will not win the Silver and Bronze variants."

Will you get 3 Gold variants if you are in the top 5% for all 3 weeks, or will you get 1 of each?
#110 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:03:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The REAL Rockit Go to Quoted Post
"NOTE: Players can only win ONE car per week via Rivals, depending on where they finish in that week’s event. For example, a top 5% finisher will win the Gold Variant Livery Gallardo, but will not win the Silver and Bronze variants."

"NOTE: Players can only win ONE car per week via Rivals, depending on where they finish in that week’s event. For example, a top 5% finisher will win the Gold Variant Livery Hurácan, but will not win the Silver and Bronze variants."

Will you get 3 Gold variants if you are in the top 5% for all 3 weeks, or will you get 1 of each?

If I read that right you will get 3 golds.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#111 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 12:17:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Yes 3 different golds. Each week the livery changes to accommodate the season and week. Collect the full set.
 2 users liked this post.
#112 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 12:30:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Frubezy Go to Quoted Post
I made the exact same post yesterday and it got removed and pasted into a post that no ones ever going to read. Its frusrating! Im currently sitting on a 1.50.070 but it took me at least an hour to get it becuase of this inconsistency, cant believe we have to cut corners its a joke. Ive had umpteen 1.49s on the same line and it got a dirty lap.

Im completely against corner cutting i despise it, but to get the liveries and finish in top 5% we actually have to do it.

You don't have to cut corners.

You can get in the top 5% easily without cutting corners.

You get nothing extra for being #1, top ten etc
I blame the ants.
#113 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 1:05:09 AM(UTC)
As more people set times maybe, but last night to be top 5% you had to be well into the top 100. You cannot get a sub 1.51 without cutting that chicane. thats with manual and abs and tcs off.
#114 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 3:17:54 AM(UTC)
You know. Screw it. I love this announcement. I was a little bummed about the Aston Martin event, but this seems perfectly doable as well as a bit easy to get all the cars. I'm excited for this. This is a GREAT week for Forza. Forza Apex, Lamborghinis new cars and events, Porsche Expansion, and we still have a new DLC! I love you guys over at T10, way to deliver!
#115 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 4:22:15 AM(UTC)
I am from Americas, For the top 5% gold , is that Americas or World?
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
#116 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 6:43:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Frubezy Go to Quoted Post
I made the exact same post yesterday and it got removed and pasted into a post that no ones ever going to read. Its frusrating! Im currently sitting on a 1.50.070 but it took me at least an hour to get it becuase of this inconsistency, cant believe we have to cut corners its a joke. Ive had umpteen 1.49s on the same line and it got a dirty lap.

Im completely against corner cutting i despise it, but to get the liveries and finish in top 5% we actually have to do it.

You don't have to cut corners.

You can get in the top 5% easily without cutting corners.

You get nothing extra for being #1, top ten etc

I'm not sure that's going to be correct. I imagine that depends on the level of participation. The cutting on the second chicane and the last one are both pretty egregious and shave well over a second on lap times from running it clean. I think this is a fantastic idea for a competition, and it's fine that now that it's started there isn't much T10 can do. But I can understand the frustration and Monza really should have its limits changed with the next CU. It's really bad.
#117 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:08:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ezrae Go to Quoted Post
I am from Americas, For the top 5% gold , is that Americas or World?

World. Always world for these events unless specified otherwise.
#118 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:09:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post

Yes 3 different golds. Each week the livery changes to accommodate the season and week. Collect the full set.

It's like trading cards, but with cars!
#119 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 8:04:08 AM(UTC)
On top 5%, and top 15% for that matter, will that just go by what is shown on the leaderboard for top 5% /15% or will someone actually calculate the position that equals that percentage from the number of participants and cut it off there? I ask because last night I was 320/6004. 5.3%. But the game showed me as top 5% even though I technically wasn't. Just want to make sure that when the end of the week comes I know how hard to try for another lap to improve. If the percentage on the screen good enough?
 1 user liked this post.
#120 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 8:16:02 AM(UTC)
I made sure to log in enough races in January to win the Ferrari. I only did a handful of laps to attempt the Aston, but I knew that wasn't gonna be in the cards for me ( I don't spend much time doing rivals, as hot lapping isn't as fun as racing for me, and I knew I wouldn't be quick enough.

This is my favorite "unicorn" event of them all so far, and I haven't even had a chance to participate yet this week. I love the idea of having different seasons, and different rewards for different skill levels. Can't wait to get at it (hopefully I'll find some time to race tonight)!
#121 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:01:25 AM(UTC)
I like this and its well thought out by T10. Good job.

This give everyone a chance to win the cars with minimal effort, regardless of talent level. However, those that want to push themselves, can go for the special liveried cars to show the rest of the community that they're "gold" drivers. But everyone has access to the base car.

Really good job as it promotes participation, but anyone can get the car as its not totally based on skill level.
#122 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:12:52 AM(UTC)
I'd read all of pages here and I still don't understand how earned the unicorn.

2 shows per week (League/rivals) so 2 cars ( bronze, silver, gold ) to win ?

I read that a guy who earned gold livery don't earn sublevel livery.

I understand that you need three liveries ( One Of each or 2 gold with One Bronze ) to win The huracan supertrofeo.

I don't understand The requierements for saison 2.
 1 user liked this post.
#123 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:22:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ADN Little Go to Quoted Post

I understand that you need three liveries ( One Of each or 2 gold with One Bronze ) to win The huracan supertrofeo.

For season 2, if you want the special livery, you'll need to run at least 1 clean lap on each of the 3 weekly rivals events. And place in the top 50% in each of the 3 weekly league events. This will give you the 6 Hurácan variants you need for the special livery.

Edited by user Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:23:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#124 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:28:10 AM(UTC)
I actually expected to see the new Super Trofeo car in a future DLC in the future due to the new car already racing around the world, specially like in the states and in Europe with the Blanpain Super Trofeo event
#125 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:35:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ADN Little Go to Quoted Post

Correct. Two opportunities to win a livery each week, one through rivals, one through leagues. If you win 3 liveries over the course of 3 weeks (so 3 out of a possible 6), you will earn the unicorn car, and also be entered into Season 2.

In Season 2, there are also 6 opportunities to earn liveries (one rivals and one league each week), except this time they're liveries on the unicorn car, and in order to win the special livery at the end, you need to have collected ALL 6 of them.

So, it sounds like those folks who end up with the super-special livery will end up with 8 different Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo cars in their garage. It definitely won't be me, because I'll be on vacation one of those weeks. Oh well.
72 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error