72 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:58:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fifomaniakPL Go to Quoted Post
This is complicated. Especially season 2 rules. The text just negates what's in the table:

Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.

What's with the "ALL SIX"? How I see it, reading the table, during Season 2, we have 3 weeks, each week we can get 4 variants, that gives us 12 possible variants to get, and if we get 6 out of 12 during the course of 3 weeks, we'll get the ultimate variant at the end.

Is that right? Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

You can only have one of the bronze, silver, and gold variants each week. Every week you have the chance to get a possible 2 variants (BSG, and Leagues). There are 3 weeks. Total of 6 possible variants.

#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:20:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
How many of you are going to try and collect every car? 12 season cars and the bonus trophy car at the end? How about all 6 gold rival cars?

I love the setup of this, looks like a great challenge. I'll be going for everything in Season 1. Season 2 falls badly as I'm away on holiday for 2 weeks, but will try and get the first week and last week rewards in from then.

I've currently only had time for 5 laps but am currently enjoying leading you by a few tenths. You had me last month, but I was a bit short of time, this month should be better. Looking forward to getting Lamborghini Affinity to 25 from its current level 8 too.
 3 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:36:11 AM(UTC)
I really, really want to score the Super Trofeo Huracan. The timing is horrible though. I'll miss every league race because my real racing season starts the eleventh. I'll be doing final prep and tuning the car all this weekend and racing the 11th through the 13th.

I'll have to try and win it via the rivals, I think.

Incidentally, if anyone is in the Salt Lake area, come out to the Utah Motorsports Campus (Miller Motorsports Park) that weekend and say hi. Look for the black #33 Miata.

Edit: I had to reread this a couple times. It will be more manageable than I initially thought.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:02:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

(GT:) Ordained Basher. Here to help newcomers to FM4 and people who, like me, lost their game saves.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:53:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
This is complicated. Especially season 2 rules. The text just negates what's in the table:

Quote:
The series’ ultimate prize is a one-of-a-kind liveried version of the Super Trofeo Hurácan, available only to those players who have collected ALL SIX Hurácan variants during Season 2. Naturally the competition will be tougher in Season 2, making this the ultimate prize for Lamborghini race fans.

What's with the "ALL SIX"? How I see it, reading the table, during Season 2, we have 3 weeks, each week we can get 4 variants, that gives us 12 possible variants to get, and if we get 6 out of 12 during the course of 3 weeks, we'll get the ultimate variant at the end.

You can only have one of the bronze, silver, and gold variants each week. Every week you have the chance to get a possible 2 variants (BSG, and Leagues). There are 3 weeks. Total of 6 possible variants.

Do you know how to navigate to the event? Will it be in multi player events? or rivals, Month events?
KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN AND ON THE TRACK
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:01:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ezrae Go to Quoted Post

Quote:

Do you know how to navigate to the event? Will it be in multi player events? or rivals, Month events?

First one under monthly events under rivals.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:17:45 AM(UTC)

Quote:

First one under monthly events under rivals.

Thank You

#32 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:54:12 AM(UTC)
Good idea.

Not very well explained though.

From how I understand it I will recive 1 car only if i beat at least 3 of the criteria for earning livery's.

People talk about recive several cars. I think they misunderstodd it, its just livery's not cars. There is only 1 car to be won in season 1.

Or maybe its me that misunderstodd ?
#33 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:05:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Feebbil Go to Quoted Post
Good idea.

Not very well explained though.

From how I understand it I will recive 1 car only if i beat at least 3 of the criteria for earning livery's.

People talk about recive several cars. I think they misunderstodd it, its just livery's not cars. There is only 1 car to be won in season 1.

Or maybe its me that misunderstodd ?

Yeah you get the car in Season 1 if you earn 3 of the liveries. Season 2 you use that car to compete.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:22:43 AM(UTC)
From the article:

"To earn this exclusive bonus car, all you need to do is collect THREE of the variant livery Lamborghini Super Trofeo cars during Season 1. You can mix and match however you like – for example, earning three bronze Variant Livery Gallardos via weekly Rivals, or two League variants and one Rivals variant."

I read that as winning 3 Gallardo cars in Season 1 to receive the Huracan at the end. So the minimum effort to get a Huracan car at the end of a season is to do a clean lap each week and get the #14 Bronze level Gallardo #14 car 3 times.

Top 15% and top 5% will get you a Silver or Gold livery #14, top 50% in the league will get you the #18 GMG car.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:34:34 AM(UTC)
This seems doable. At a minimum I can get the Huracan from Season 1.....but Season 2 ends around finals week though..... :( (Actually just looked again, no it doesn't, but that's cutting close)

To be honest, just getting the Huracan would be good enough for me though.

I'm hoping for a bit more of an explainer though. I read through it, and it doesn't seem too hard to comprehend, but there are some confusing parts. For example, I don't see six Huracan variants. I see 5.
- Huracan you get from Season 1
- Gold Huracan from Season 2
- Silver Huracan from Season 2
- Bronze Huracan from Season 2
- Leagues Huracan from Season 2
Yes....the Ultimate Trophy one is there, but it seems like you need six to get that, not that is the sixth.

Side note: Centenario? Already? Damn T10! That was fast!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:35:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not to sound like I'm insulting.

One of "The 50"
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#36 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:42:33 AM(UTC)
Alright, half a day after my initial coffee and having just consumed a second boost of this wonderful George Clooney sponsored black liquid I think I fully understand how it works now.

Season 1 (over the span of 3 weeks) - each week you race with the existing Gallardo GT3 and you can win 2 cars (Gallardo GT3s with special liveries), one from the league (top 50%) and one from time trials (clean lap = bronze livery OR top 15% is silver livery OR top 5% is gold livery).
For 3 weeks in total you can thus win 6 cars in total (3 from leagues, 3 from time trials). But you only need 3 reward cars out of those six to get the base livery huracan GT3. But, this huracan GT3 is a prerequisite to be able to enter in season 2!

Season 2 (over the span of 3 weeks) - each week you race with your new base livery Huracan GT3 and you can win 2 cars (Huracan GT3s with special liveries), one from the league (top 50%) and one from time trials (clean lap = bronze livery OR top 15% is silver livery OR top 5% is gold livery).
For 3 weeks in total you can thus win 6 cars in total (3 from leagues, 3 from time trials). But you need ALL 6 cars to get the uber special livery huracan GT3.

Seeing how Turn 10 divided the community in 2 parts with their 1977 Aston Martin V8 challenge (pro and con CBH) I think they did a pretty decent job with this one to try to please everyone. But let's see after 6 weeks how it all turns out. As a mediocre player who had no chance at all at the 1977 Aston I'm mildly optimistic about how the event is set up this time.

PS - Better have some spare places in your garage as this event will/might add another 6+1+6+1 = 14 additional cars. And we just had 21 extra from the Porsche pack with another 6 from the last Car pass pack incoming soon. Was that cap at 600 cars or so? Because I will be soon at it.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:51:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 3 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:59:06 AM(UTC)
Rival leaders are cutting the 2nd chicane and getting clean lap times. new to me i dont lap around monza much

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:01:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:05:03 AM(UTC)
So this is my summary of the competition:
Season 1:
- 3 weeks with each week having a new rival and league event.
- Max award variants equal 6
- Only need 3 award variants to get unicorns
- unicorn can be earned by running a clean lap on each rival events
- Difficulty in earning unicorn = easy.

Season 2:
- special livery unicorn is overall award
- same as season one with 3 weeks and each week having 1 rival and league
- max award variants equal 6
- Need to earn six award variants to earn special unicorn paint
- need to run a clean lap on every rival event and finish top 50% on every league to earn special paint
- difficulty in earning special paint unicorn = easy to moderate. League participation by others may or may not make some weels harder than others.

The max award cars you can earn in the week is 2. It will be from top 50% in league and either a bronze, silver, or gold variant for rivals placement.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:13:55 AM(UTC)
I don't mean to sound like a total retard. But I am so confused right now. I thought this was a league event. Do you have to navigate to two different places. League and rivals ? so as to do a clean lap in league and rivals to be in the top percentile?
#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:14:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

I'm hoping for a bit more of an explainer though. I read through it, and it doesn't seem too hard to comprehend, but there are some confusing parts. For example, I don't see six Huracan variants. I see 5.
- Huracan you get from Season 1
- Gold Huracan from Season 2
- Silver Huracan from Season 2
- Bronze Huracan from Season 2
- Leagues Huracan from Season 2
Yes....the Ultimate Trophy one is there, but it seems like you need six to get that, not that is the sixth.

3 from rivals and 3 from leagues. That's where the six comes from. Each week you only get either a bronze, silver, or gold variant via rivals. There will be 3 league variants. Ignore season 1 award car.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:15:49 AM(UTC)
I don't mean to sound like a total retard. But I am so confused right now. I thought this was a league event. Do you have to navigate to two different places. League and rivals ? so as to do a clean lap in league and rivals to be in the top percentile?

All you have to do is run 1 clean lap in rivals. Then go to leagues and only worry about earning points. Lap times don't matter in leagues.

It's two events.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:17:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:21:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

All you have to do is run 1 clean lap in rivals. Then go to leagues and only worry about earning points. Lap times don't matter in leagues.

It's two events.

ok so in season 1 I want to run my fastest clean lap in rivals? then I concentrate on the league part.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:30:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o Mike V o Go to Quoted Post
Rival leaders are cutting the 2nd chicane and getting clean lap times. new to me i dont lap around monza much

If it's legal, it will be done. There are exploitable sections on a large number of circuits in this game.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:31:11 AM(UTC)

It's two events.

ok so in season 1 I want to run my fastest clean lap in rivals? then I concentrate on the league part.

also if lap times do not matter in leagues where do the points come from? positions gained ,turns ,clean laps or all of the above?
#45 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:33:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: o Mike V o Go to Quoted Post

If it's legal, it will be done. There are exploitable sections on a large number of circuits in this game.

son of a **** !!!! I always stay on the track I never cut corners...... I never knew that!
#46 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:39:21 AM(UTC)

It's two events.

also if lap times do not matter in leagues where do the points come from? positions gained ,turns ,clean laps or all of the above?

In leagues you are awarded points based on your finish position in each race (and a few bonus points based on who you beat). All your points earned are then added on the leaderboard to determine your overall position for that league division in that week.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:41:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#47 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:06:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post

It's two events.

In leagues you are awarded points based on your finish position in each race (and a few bonus points based on who you beat). All your points earned are then added on the leaderboard to determine your overall position for that league division in that week.

Thanks, sorry for sounding like a spaceball. But league is new to me. I have all Forza . F - F6. I have always played Career and MP. I pre ordered F6 and could not wait to play it. Got mad because of the MP bashers and did not play it again until Jan. 2016 when I got into the Month Challenges. Opened my eyes, this is what it is about. So I like the leagues and challenges. Now I race F6 all the time.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:10:37 AM(UTC)
Oohh, looks enticing! I think my finger has healed for the Bounty Hunter challenge, so I'm ready. lol
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:30:34 AM(UTC)

It's two events.

For season 1 you don't have to worry about leagues. All you have to do is run a clean lap in week 1, week 2, and week 3 rival events. Your lap doesn't have to be good or fast, just clean. Do that and you've done the bare minimum to earn the unicorn.

Technically all you need to do is run three laps total. You could literally drive at 35mph around the track for each week's rival event and turn the slowest laps in history and still get the unicorn if all 3 laps are clean.
 2 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:37:05 AM(UTC)
I've been aware of the 2nd chicane issue at Monza since the VIP spec challenge with the Maserati Trofeo. I can't believe the game still tolerates such lines. Any racing sim would give you a 5 or maybe 10 seconds penalty for that. The thing is, I get a dirty lap for cutting less than some of the current top 10 guys. This is just broken and needs to be fixed in my opinion. It doesn't matter what the game says, legal or not, this is not serious racing!
72 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error