11 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:40:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: desrtfox071 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Gaiajohan Go to Quoted Post
Are they going to PC because the XONE can't improve too much anymore graphics wise?? it shows the wrong choices made when developing the XBOX one.. The graphics are just too weak, especially compared to pc..

This is true for consoles in general.

Also, PCs, in general, always do gaming better than consoles in terms of performance. With mobile eating the bottom out of console gaming, the only place to go for MS is to PCs. Consoles exist, traditionally, because they are cheaper and easier to use than PCs, but these days that market is dominated by mobile. That leaves consoles awkwardly sandwiched between PCs on the top end, and mobile on the bottom end, and that slice is shrinking by the day.

Yes, but at the time the X360 was released the X360 was still pretty good compared to pc's. For an equal PC you paid at least €1000 instead of €600..
When the XONE released the XONE cost €600, but an equal pc at THAT time would've only cost €750.. And nowadays a XONE is €400, yet an equal game pc can be acquired even cheaper..

Sony has already seen the demise of the handheld console PS Vita, and now they'll also face the last console for now.. Tablets will take over the cheaper market.. PC's will be for those of higher level gaming.. And indeed consoles will be 'stuck in the middle'...
 4 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:39:43 PM(UTC)
So those who bought the season pass have to wait a couple weeks or a month for dlc so that T10 can peddle this nonsense expansion? Cheesy.
 7 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 2:55:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NCD1 GrimReefer Go to Quoted Post
So those who bought the season pass have to wait a couple weeks or a month for dlc so that T10 can peddle this nonsense expansion? Cheesy.

Because a couple weeks wait is all that bad?

lol..

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:03:28 AM(UTC)
Btw, will the March Car Pack will be part of the car pass, or does it end here?
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:39:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
March car pack is part of the car pass.

#31 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:10:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post

The March Car park will be part of the pass this month just the Porsche Expansion isnt

#32 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 3:48:16 AM(UTC)
Are we getting a clue thread?
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#33 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:11:50 AM(UTC)
oh, okay.
 2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:54:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

lol..

They couldn't have waited a couple weeks to fleece their user base with this dlc?
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:57:55 AM(UTC)
Nothing like a little March Madness for Forza, Porsches and the final season pass DLC and now the Lamborghini challenge. Lots of driving to do this month, LOVE IT!!
 6 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:01:29 AM(UTC)

lol..

They couldn't have waited a couple weeks to fleece their user base with this dlc?

Not sure what the complaint is about really, you still are getting the monthly DLC, just going to have to wait till the middle of the month. Not sure why that is so bad. They did the Porsche DLC when they did because of Geneva, and other such special events. They aren't forcing you to buy the pack... Just wait the few days, I promise you the world isn't going to end because of a change of date for the DLC.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 3 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:21:01 AM(UTC)
Great it's the end of the world and Turn 10 haven't announced it yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:23:34 PM(UTC)

lol..

I'm psyched they didn't wait on the Porsche pack and VIR. It would have been more painful waiting for this than the monthly DLC!
#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:06:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fitzy5 Go to Quoted Post

You know they won't announce it until the day of. But at least it will be about six hours before the actual end goes active.

#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:42:06 PM(UTC)
Are they going to PC because the XONE can't improve too much anymore graphics wise?? it shows the wrong choices made when developing the XBOX one.. The graphics are just too weak, especially compared to pc..

No i don't believe so.

I believe the reasons are that hardware is a loss maker for MS / Sony. They make their money from the software side of things.

It may also be the size of the user base too plus the fact that PCs are becoming as convenient as consoles now anyway.

The new PCs at my work are far smaller than a console. I am sure they could be made to look fine under a tv so you have a more versatile box but still in your lounge chair. so just make software for that and be more profitable / sustainable,.

not sure why this is in this thread but hey
I blame the ants.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:13:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grantleavitt Go to Quoted Post
the 2007 GT3 RS (with the checkered flag accents on the body)...

If I remember correctly, it's the 2010 GT3 RS.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:23:59 PM(UTC)
Anyone one know when the march pack is out?
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:31:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FD NaTioNZ Go to Quoted Post
Anyone one know when the march pack is out?

From the first post just posted yesterday:
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
That pack will be arriving later in the month-- stay tuned for details.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:15:21 PM(UTC)
Just as long as the new Acura NSX is in that final car pack is all that I care about at the moment. If the new NSX or the Lamborghini Asterion is not included in the final car pack, it will not be a final car pack. Let's have a repeat what happened in FM5 for the final car pack when much requested cars like the Veneno were included - now that was a final car pack. I hope we have some good surprises on this final pack and not a bunch of pre-Nixon jalopies!!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

4 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 12:24:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: desrtfox071 Go to Quoted Post

This is true for consoles in general.

Also, PCs, in general, always do gaming better than consoles in terms of performance. With mobile eating the bottom out of console gaming, the only place to go for MS is to PCs. Consoles exist, traditionally, because they are cheaper and easier to use than PCs, but these days that market is dominated by mobile. That leaves consoles awkwardly sandwiched between PCs on the top end, and mobile on the bottom end, and that slice is shrinking by the day.

Yawn............the old "PC's are better than consoles" debate yet again.
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 10:38:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post
Just as long as the new Acura NSX is in that final car pack is all that I care about at the moment. If the new NSX or the Lamborghini Asterion is not included in the final car pack, it will not be a final car pack. Let's have a repeat what happened in FM5 for the final car pack when much requested cars like the Veneno were included - now that was a final car pack. I hope we have some good surprises on this final pack and not a bunch of pre-Nixon jalopies!!!!

It is not a "final" car pack, it is the 6th of the 6 car packs in the car pass. There will be additional car packs still to come just like previous versions and they will have to be paid for individually. As the new NSX is still only at the Auto Shows as a prototype there is little to no chance it would be in the March pack, maybe in a year when we get to the "final" pack before moving to Forza 7.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 11:17:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fitzy5 Go to Quoted Post

Luckily that isn't part of the season pass
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:47:02 PM(UTC)

Will it be in the middle of the month? Or at the end of the month? ;)

Edited by user Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:48:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#49 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:57:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Will it be in the middle of the month? Or at the end of the month? ;)

My bet is on the 8th or 15th
 2 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 6:09:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post

Must admit that line "bunch of pre-Nixon jalopies" really made me laugh.

Edited by user Thursday, March 3, 2016 6:10:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error