11 Pages<<91011Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:45:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForceOne141 Go to Quoted Post
It's here. Happy?

You KNOW someone will have something to gripe about. "I wanted this car or this car was or wasn't in Forza 4 there wasn't a free car or the free car isn't what I wanted. How come this was included in my season pass and the Porsche expansion pack wasn't? It's not right...." There are a lot of posts that contain some great information but there's a lot of sounding off and some of it is just plain whining. I'm off of my soap box and I want to say I think this is a solid pack. I'm not a big vintage person but I think it covers a good spectrum of cars for someone to choose from and enjoy.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:47:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#252 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:52:13 AM(UTC)
I like the inclusion of the alfa p3 however is it just me or does anybody not realize there is no division for those 1930s grand prix cars in free play ?
#253 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:55:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
I like the inclusion of the alfa p3 however is it just me or does anybody not realize there is no division for those 1930s grand prix cars in free play ?

No one cares and you were wrong about the pack opening lol
#254 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:00:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PORSCHEGANG1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post

No one cares and you were wrong about the pack opening lol

Lol I was hoping nobody would catch that, oh well. I'm glad I was wrong
#255 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:11:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Meh.
For me the best car in the whole season pass was the 1990 Mercury #15 Whistler Radar Cougar XR-7.
All the other cars were alright, but nothing special.
But this is just my opinion.

Not sure if you are being serious or not. How is the vette and jag "nothing special"?
 1 user liked this post.
#256 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:59:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChallengerRT09 Go to Quoted Post
I think I saw something somewhere that showed a '58 Edsel, a ' 60 Chevy Biscayne with a straight six, a Toyota Tercel, a BMW Isetta, a Mercedes Benz diesel, and as a bonus, a Chevy Chevette. I could be wrong, however.

Now I'm disappointed we didn't get a Chevette. I want a Chevette!
 1 user liked this post.
#257 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:00:57 PM(UTC)
Best pack by far!

Not a single car I don't like! What a way to finish the Car Pass. Thank you T10 :D

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#258 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:12:32 PM(UTC)
Love the vintage Alfa, Opel Gt, Mercedes Benz, And Fiat. The rest...meh! Nice pack.
 1 user liked this post.
#259 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:14:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
I think I saw something somewhere that showed a '58 Edsel, a ' 60 Chevy Biscayne with a straight six, a Toyota Tercel, a BMW Isetta, a Mercedes Benz diesel, and as a bonus, a Chevy Chevette. I could be wrong, however.

Maybe in the April dlc.
#260 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:21:21 PM(UTC)
Jag is beast.
I blame the ants.
#261 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:28:42 PM(UTC)
Yeah... with this 488 Lamborghini and McLaren have something to worry about.
#262 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:49:34 PM(UTC)

Maybe in the April dlc.

Where did you see this at was it the 65-70 Biscayne because that would be awesome!

1 user liked this post.
#263 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:40:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: saturnsl1 Go to Quoted Post

Maybe in the April dlc.

Where did you see this at was it the 65-70 Biscayne because that would be awesome!

Sorry, I was trolling, but I agree with you about the Biscayne. How about a '65/6 427 Biscayne sedan. Would be fun and a great sleeper.
 1 user liked this post.
#264 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:31:27 AM(UTC)
I'm happy with the pack, just as I have been with all the car pass packs (I purchased the middle edition of FM6 without the carpass then by the time it had launched I had decided I'd got the wrong one and should have gone for the one with the pass, so got the pass seperately).

I only started playing Forza last year and my introduction into it was FM4 and I never really got to grips with FM5 so I've never had carpass before but for me it has been worth it, I don't know as much about cars as many on this forum so when you all talk car speak I get lost, I just enjoy driving/racing and collecting cars - what ever those cars might be, yes I like some cars more than others but I don't hold near as enough knowledge that I'd need to be dissapointed with a car pack or wish certain cars had been in a pack over others - I appreciate all cars in my garage (except maybe that monster Gurkha from the fast & furious pack - raced it once....never again!)

So I guess what I'm saying is thanks T10 for some really stunning cars, most of which have been a pleasure to drive & race and even take photos of (bit obsessed with the Forza photography aspect of the game)

Edited by user Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:34:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#265 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:38:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChaoticCompound Go to Quoted Post
Maybe it's a mega pack...

... wishful thinking

Well I got the first three letters right...
#266 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:34:16 PM(UTC)
The car packs are getting more and more lame as time goes on, in my opinion. The Porsche expansion was awesome, don't get me wrong, but as far as this latest pack goes along with the last few.....ehh.. Forza 2, 3, and 4 had the best car collections in my opinion. Again, just my opinion so don't get butt hurt. Do I still love the game? Hell yeah!
#267 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:20:06 AM(UTC)

Maybe in the April dlc.

Don't you get my hopes up like that. Next thing you'll be telling me it's a diesel or a Pontiac T1000.
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error