29 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
#151 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:17:31 AM(UTC)
How to get the 993?

Is this probably a free car?
This classic beetle deserve it.

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
 1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:17:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheAdmiester Go to Quoted Post
Uh, T10, isn't this a red 993 in your picture on the left of the 962?

I know the 930 has the GT2's spoiler available sometimes, but the roof line looks like the 993 and why would they have a tuned 930 in the promo images?

It is.

What it's doing there.....no one knows. Maybe it was just forgotten about in the list?

@FAULTIER I think it's a bit late for "future classic". Prices are super high for them already.

@FAULTIER again, in your above pic, what you have tagged as 991 GT3 is the Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR. That's confirmed already.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:20:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Lizards.

One of "The 50"
#153 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:18:41 AM(UTC)
Rumour has it there is going to be a second car pack next month with more cars.
#154 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:18:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Bubble Fart Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one here who hasnt got the content update or porsche pack im in the uk ?

Thanks fellow racers

Might I recommend Hooked on Phonics? It may help with reading comprehension.

Mod Edit - If you have a complaint, the e-mail address you should address that complaint is in the CoC. - D
#155 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:19:43 AM(UTC)
Porsche has too many good cars to even list here. Yeah of course they opened up with the same cars as before becauseif they didn't then they'd be missing and people would be asking about them I'm just excited that it finally came out.

There was no download this morning. I turned off the Box and am at work. When I get home I expect it will be there. Or else.
#156 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:22:59 AM(UTC)
Welcome back to the Motorsport series, Porsche! I can't wait to take those cars for a spin on Watkins Glen, Sonoma, Daytona, and especially VIR; Also, I want to see how my '02 Camaro setup likes the new track!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#157 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:25:41 AM(UTC)
The promised 250 gamerscore are still missing on the Microsoft server.
 7 users liked this post.
#158 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:26:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VVM DirtyDawg Go to Quoted Post

More like because it will be the third time people have had to pay extra for mostly the same cars. And the odds are that the "all new" models will use the same error ladened models that have been regurgitated over and over. And an FYI - most "grown-up car lovers" are more likely to spend their money on actual cars and go-fast parts instead of picture books and models.

Nobody has to buy anything. It is all optional. If you don't buy it, you still get the 450 or so cars that came with the game.

The expansion is $20! What sort of car or go-fast parts are you buying with $20??? I mean, I can't even buy the oil for one of my cars for $20.

If money is tight, then so be it; but nobody is deciding between buying this expansion pack and a new McLaren.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:29:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:28:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilentTuba Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: W4RLOCK38 Go to Quoted Post
I feel as if i ha e been taken for a fool, why? You may ask, well i payed $100 for the game and vip so i could get all the cars with out having to shell out more money, why do i need to pay an extra $20 for 60 cars? Not that i care about the $20 it's just that it doesn't seem right, thats all.

I paid $100 for the Ultimate Edition, too. I've gotten everything I was promised. I've also spent 140 hours playing FM6, so so far, it's cost me $0.71 an hour to play Forza, and every time I play, that cost per hour falls. I can't say I didn't get my money's worth.

+1. I can't take seriously people who complain about not getting something that they didn't pay for.

In other words, people complaining that they have to pay for something that was never promised to them for free, are just negative focusing people with ridiculous expectations.
Mod Edit - Profanity removed
#160 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:29:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Before running around and trying to download the Porsche/Virginia International Raceway pack, make sure you've got the Content Update for the game FIRST.

Then, most likely, applying the code for the Porsche Pack will just unlock access. The CU should already include everything, which is how everyone receives all the same updates at the same time.

The CU is the update that contains the code base to accommodate the Porche / VIR expansion!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#161 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:31:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FALL BE KIND TP Go to Quoted Post
Rumour has it there is going to be a second car pack next month with more cars.

And you heard this where? The second car pack is this month and is the next "normal" dlc pack.

Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
How to get the 993?

The "991" in that pic is the 997 RSR Flying Lizard car. I thought it might have been the 991 at first too.
#162 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:32:49 AM(UTC)
How to get the 993?

what other cars can you guys spot in this pic that arent listed?!??!?!?!?!?
#163 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:34:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MidnightRacer75 Go to Quoted Post
So, it's 20 dollars right? In Euro's that is 18,37. Just bought it for 9,99 euro!

Maybe you bought the Forza Horizon 2 pack? That's 9,99€. The F6 pack is not available yet.

Oh man, haha.
#164 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:35:30 AM(UTC)
What a rip off, got the season pass + VIP and still have to pay for this DLC... LOL!
 3 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:37:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lll NaS lll Go to Quoted Post
What a rip off, got the season pass + VIP and still have to pay for this DLC... LOL!

Except you're getting exactly what you paid for in the season pass and VIP. So, that doesn't really classify as anything similar to a ripoff.

A ripoff would be if you only got, say, 2 car packs, instead of the six you are getting. Which, coincidentally, is exactly what you paid for.
Mod Edit - Profanity removed
 4 users liked this post.
#166 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:38:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lll NaS lll Go to Quoted Post

How is it a rip off? This is an expansion pack, not a normal car pack DLC. The Car Pass doesn't say anything about covering Expansion Packs.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:40:35 AM(UTC)
Why are people complaining over 20 dollars lololol. We all knew this was coming, if you were smart you would of put 20 aside and been done with it.....but that does not seem like the case here.
 1 user liked this post.
#168 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:40:47 AM(UTC)
How to get the 993?

One of the YouTube walkthroughs showed 22 cars (there were two 918s). Hopefully one of those spots was a placeholder for another 'free' car, maybe the 993.

Since there were two free cars with the FH2 Porsche expansion, I imagine we'll see the same here. The inclusion of the 718 RS60 further confirms my suspicion that we'll see one of the new 718 Boxster/Caymans in the near future, as that would fit with the Porsche marketing of the new models.
#169 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:43:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tomonomics Go to Quoted Post
[quote=FAULTIER;467217]The inclusion of the 718 RS60 further confirms my suspicion that we'll see one of the new 718 Boxster/Caymans in the near future, as that would fit with the Porsche marketing of the new models.

My thought's exactly, just like their new advertisements.

#170 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:43:29 AM(UTC)
And right next to the allegedly 993 GT2, what about that wing ? It looks like an 991 GT3 RS.
 3 users liked this post.
#171 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:44:01 AM(UTC)
Slightly off topic, but I find it quite funny how they say Porsche is the most successful racing brand with the most wins, well what they don't say is that they count the Victories in the 20 to 30+ Carrera Cup championships around the world! It's like saying Renault is the most successful manufacturer in the Clio Cup.
 1 user liked this post.
#172 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:44:24 AM(UTC)
Man the Porsche pack for FM4 killed this one. I may forgo this and just play that.
#173 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:44:30 AM(UTC)
To all the people moaning about what cars are or aren't included. Porsche is a massive carmaker who have produced countless amazing road and race cars over the years.

How did you expect a pack containing 20 or so Porsches to include all of their best machines? Turn 10 would have had to produce a pack containing 100 or more cars and we all know that would never happen.

There is always the possibility of the various Porsches that people want to be released in future DLC. As for me I'm over the moon we have have a new track and a collection of Porsches to race.
#174 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:46:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jtaZ06 Go to Quoted Post
Man the Porsche pack for FM4 killed this one. I may forgo this and just play that.

If you remove the duplicates with livery changes, FM4 really wasn't that much better in terms of numbers. We're probably talking 20 versus 25. Then when you factor in VIR, I'd give this one the edge.
 1 user liked this post.
#175 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:47:21 AM(UTC)
Noooooooo! Ok, i'll admit that this pack has many great cars. But it is missing some of Porsche's most iconic cars of all time, like the 917 and the 935. What is annoying is that instead of these cars you guys decided to put a useless SUV "Porsche" Macan and Cayenne in, when that space could have been occupied by cars that would make the car expansion more fun and attractive.
29 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error