29 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:49:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MemoryKillGG Go to Quoted Post
Wait so no discount for £85 Ultimate Edition VIP owners and or/ Season Pass holders? Quite surprised.

If I am honest overall I've had very little satisfaction for the justification for VIP and the ultimate edition so far when it would of been quite a bit cheaper to wait a little and get the base game and season pass for £50 and then get this I would of saved my self nearly £20 in the long run.

I seriously doubt I'll purchase the Ultimate Editons ever again when they won't even offer any discounts for loyal fans .If and when FH3 comes I'll be finding ways to get the base game as cheap as possible and then selectively the season pass on offer too.

Yeah, fair enough, 21 cars (no Panamera Turbo?) + a new track but I am still not happy at no discount.

Just my 2 cents, or pennies, should I say.

I agree. Most of the DLC cars have been majorly disappointing. I'm glad about the Porsches, although not glad I have to pay when I bought the Ultimate Edition, and STILL no Ferrari 488 GTB and McLaren 675LT and 570S. What's going on?
#127 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:53:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MidnightRacer75 Go to Quoted Post
So, it's 20 dollars right? In Euro's that is 18,37. Just bought it for 9,99 euro!

Maybe you bought the Forza Horizon 2 pack? That's 9,99€. The F6 pack is not available yet.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:53:53 AM(UTC)
Hi i see people are buying dlc, where are you guys getting it from i cant find it anywhere, i am in the uk
#129 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:56:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheSagaris Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Endotherm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheSagaris Go to Quoted Post
As I said in another thread: Someone on Forzacentral has noticed a 993 hidden in the video where the text 'over 20 cars' appears.

Looks like a red/orange 993 GT2 second from the back...

Exactly.

Yep. Looks like it. Maybe a new unicorn? A reward for fully completing the Porsche career? Interesting. I hope we do get to use it....the 993 GT2 is one of my favorites.
One of "The 50"
#130 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:56:24 AM(UTC)
Mmm, that 356A Speedster would look so perfect tootling around the French Riviera in Horizon 2, but that's been the case for many of the FM6 DLC road cars.

Anyone know the UK price? I can't find it on the Xbox store or the Hub.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:57:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:59:05 AM(UTC)
Not sure why all the hate. It was pretty easy to assume that only a handful of new cars would be added. They have to start somewhere right? All cars listed (including SUVs in this instance) deserve to be in FM6.

It was like everyone was expecting a bunch of new cars yet forgetting that there were a bunch of Porsches from past forzas that had excellent chances of being added.
 2 users liked this post.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:01:01 AM(UTC)
I hope some Porsches make it to "mixed" carpacks.

Can´t believe you left out the future classic legendady last air cooled 911 the 993. :(

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#133 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:02:12 AM(UTC)
Yes !!! Thanks T10 !!!!
#134 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:02:32 AM(UTC)
So, it's 20 dollars right? In Euro's that is 18,37. Just bought it for 9,99 euro!

Where?

#135 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:04:17 AM(UTC)

are you sure that wasn't the Horizon 2 pack?
[url=http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst60819_-RACE-RichXM655-s-Paints---Replicas-and-what-ifs.aspx]Paint gallery!
 4 users liked this post.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:05:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Not sure why all the hate.

Because gamer problems, same as always.
People are always expecting to get everything for nothing all the time.
And they are never ever satisfied.

It is funny because a grown-up car lover is used to spend way more money for his beloved hobby then 20 bucks.
No matter if we are talking about car photo books, model cars, subscription for magazines etc.

6 users liked this post.
#137 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:06:11 AM(UTC)
Everyone's acting like they're making you buy the pack. Turn 10 could make 1,000 car packs for this game and the car pass owners will still be like " Wow Turn 10, thought i'd get ten thousand dollars worth of content when I bought the car pass for all of thirty bucks. I guess i'm just not going to be buying the car pass for forza 7 since you guys always seem to add new stuff and not give it to me for free". It says you'll get 6 monthly car packs (7 cars in each pack) and any additional content will not be included. Its not that hard to understand.
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:06:48 AM(UTC)
Really excited for this! But why no discount for vip/ultimate owners? Every other large expansion had it. Bit of a bummer with that have to say...
#139 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:06:51 AM(UTC)
Uh, T10, isn't this a red 993 in your picture on the left of the 962?

I know the 930 has the GT2's spoiler available sometimes, but the roof line looks like the 993 and why would they have a tuned 930 in the promo images?
#140 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:06:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TotalKore Go to Quoted Post

Where?

the horizon 2 porsche pack costs that.. lol. i think he went for the wrong one!
#141 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:09:38 AM(UTC)
Porsche Exp

I will buy it, but I thought it would include a version of all the Le Mans winning cars like the 917, 936, and 935. I also would of liked to have both 917/10 with around 1,000 hp and 917/30 with around 1,500 hp Can-Am cars to add to list of Can-Am cars in the game. 906 or 908 would be fun to have also. Too me more veriety than having around 6 or so 911 variations.
#142 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:10:09 AM(UTC)
Am I the only one? Or this expansion is not available in the store? I can't find it anywhere...
 1 user liked this post.
#143 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:10:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
I hope some Porsches make it to "mixed" carpacks.

Can´t believe you left out the future classic legendady last air cooled 911 the 993. :(

the 993 gt2 was my only reason to buy the pack and now....):
 1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:11:14 AM(UTC)
I'm not going to lie, I excited to have Porsche again but I'm a bit disappointed. Only 3 new cars? Where is the Cayman GT4, a 991 GT3 variant, a 991 race car (a 5 yr old RSR? C'mon...) the 73 RS? And do we really need the Cayenne AND Macan? I imagine EA has something to do with these cars missing. I would have rather the 356 been the Outlaw version or at least a coupe. I am looking forward to driving the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 again though. That thing is sweet!

On a side note, I was going to post a screenshot of the clearly visible but not mentioned 993 GT2 RS but I can't figure out how to upload pics on this dang forum.
#145 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:11:33 AM(UTC)
Well, I'm glad I have anxiously awaited this day for nothing. There is so much missed opportunity here it's sickening. I knew for sure the 993 GT2 would be in considering it was in FM4. It's a legend. But instead we've got a couple of SUVs and a stupid 914. There was no question in my mind that the 991 GT3 RS would be included. Heck at least the base GT3. But the best they can do is a 996 gen and the same 4.0 that was in Horizon 2? Entirely not worth $20 in my opinion. The track is about the only redeeming grace here.
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:12:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dmc DanPrez Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Not sure why all the hate.

Because gamer problems, same as always.
People are always expecting to get everything for nothing all the time.
And they are never ever satisfied.

It is funny because a grown-up car lover is used to spend way more money for his beloved hobby then 20 bucks.
No matter if we are talking about car photo books, model cars, subscription for magazines etc.

More like because it will be the third time people have had to pay extra for mostly the same cars. And the odds are that the "all new" models will use the same error ladened models that have been regurgitated over and over. And an FYI - most "grown-up car lovers" are more likely to spend their money on actual cars and go-fast parts instead of picture books and models.
Mod Edit - If you have a complaint, the e-mail address you should address that complaint is in the CoC. - D
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:14:14 AM(UTC)
The 993 GT2 is in the trailer but its hidden at the 0:28 mark. Here is a screen cap.

#148 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:14:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chouchani Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one? Or this expansion is not available in the store? I can't find it anywhere...

The very first post in this thread says when it will be released. The rest is simple math.

The simple answer is - 45 minutes to go.

Mod Edit - If you have a complaint, the e-mail address you should address that complaint is in the CoC. - D
#149 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:16:22 AM(UTC)
Am I the only one here who hasnt got the content update or porsche pack im in the uk ?

Thanks fellow racers
#150 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:17:20 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know if they will be adding extra achievements? I've read through it but can't see anything.

29 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error