29 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:24:06 AM(UTC)
I assume the pack will be in xbox store when content update will be released, anyone knows when previous content updates were released?
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:24:49 AM(UTC)
I guess VIP's don't get a discount after all - oh well! I'm looking forward to driving VIR at night and in the rain though!!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:26:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post
Can someone just clarify something for me?

The FM news page says 'out now', but I've got nothing. Is it a usual 6PM (GMT) affair?

I really hate this! Don't say its out if it its not available yet!
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:30:03 AM(UTC)
but the track will be available only for who purchase the porsche pack or it will be for everybody? yes im only interested of the track
#30 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:32:28 AM(UTC)
Forgive me,, I'm old, does this expansion come when you buy the car pack, which i have... or is it an extra cost?

TIA
2OldFor2OldforForza
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:32:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post
but the track will be available only for who purchase the porsche pack or it will be for everybody? yes im only interested of the track

Beat me to to the punch, my question exactly.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:35:52 AM(UTC)
Did anyone notice?
There are 21 cars, not 20.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:37:10 AM(UTC)
I am curious as to how VIR will be integrated into Multiplayer. Will that track be accessible to people without the Porsche pack, will it show up in Hoppers/Leagues regardless etc.?

#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:37:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TangentTripod94 Go to Quoted Post
Forgive me,, I'm old, does this expansion come when you buy the car pack, which i have... or is it an extra cost?

TIA

This is extra
 3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:37:31 AM(UTC)
The track should be free to everyone. I guess it won't be in hoppers since not everyone will have it.
 5 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:37:34 AM(UTC)
Wait so no discount for £85 Ultimate Edition VIP owners and or/ Season Pass holders? Quite surprised.

If I am honest overall I've had very little satisfaction for the justification for VIP and the ultimate edition so far when it would of been quite a bit cheaper to wait a little and get the base game and season pass for £50 and then get this I would of saved my self nearly £20 in the long run.

I seriously doubt I'll purchase the Ultimate Editons ever again when they won't even offer any discounts for loyal fans .If and when FH3 comes I'll be finding ways to get the base game as cheap as possible and then selectively the season pass on offer too.

Yeah, fair enough, 21 cars (no Panamera Turbo?) + a new track but I am still not happy at no discount.

Just my 2 cents, or pennies, should I say.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:38:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:39:12 AM(UTC)
Hm, not seeing any 917s and 935s, hopefully those will come in later DLCs... It's nice to see a 356, and the 718 together with the 550.

Is VIR exclusive to the players who will buy the pack, or will it be available for all?
FH4 Paints | Gallery
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:40:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MemoryKillGG Go to Quoted Post
Wait so no discount for £85 Ultimate Edition VIP owners and or/ Season Pass holders? Quite surprised.

If I am honest overall I've had very little satisfaction for the justification for VIP and the ultimate edition so far when it would of been quite a bit cheaper to wait a little and get the base game and season pass for £50 and then get this I would of saved my self nearly £20 in the long run.

I seriously doubt I'll purchase the Ultimate Editons ever again when they won't even offer any discounts for loyal fans .If and when FH3 comes I'll be finding ways to get the base game as cheap as possible and then selectively the season pass on offer too.

Yeah, fair enough, 21 cars (no Panamera Turbo?) + a new track but I am still not happy at no discount.

Just my 2 cents, or pennies, should I say.

Nowhere said you'd get a discount when you bought it, remember that.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:40:34 AM(UTC)
This.. is a JOKE !!!! WHERE IS THE 911 RSR (type 991) **** ???? And the 919 big LOL the front is spec 2015 and the back is spec 2014... And no GT3 Cup ? Whattttt ?
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:41:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kolodny Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TangentTripod94 Go to Quoted Post

TIA

This is extra

Thanks, I think! haha can't pass it up, no way. will help tide me over until I can get into my 928 again.
2OldFor2OldforForza
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:41:36 AM(UTC)
Good thing I took a day off from work tomorrow. ;)
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 3 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:41:38 AM(UTC)
No 928?

*sadly removes shades and puts pants back on*
 4 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:42:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RM Swarley Go to Quoted Post
This.. is a JOKE !!!! WHERE IS THE 911 RSR (type 991) **** ???? And the 919 big LOL the front is spec 2015 and the back is spec 2014... And no GT3 Cup ? Whattttt ?

Congratulations, you're the first to complain. Feel free to leave us and not rain on other's parades :)

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:43:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#44 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:53:34 AM(UTC)
Not bad. but I expected GT4 and Mission E. the new models for promotion.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:54:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:54:14 AM(UTC)
While there are many great cars here, it's stil disappointing that so many amazing cars have been overlooked.

No 917 variants.
No 908 variants.
No 935 variants.
No GTE car newer than the 5-year old flying lizards one.
No Carrera Cup car
And worst of all, No '73 Carrera RS - possibly the most iconic 911 variant in history.

It's good - but it could have been so much better.
[url=http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst60819_-RACE-RichXM655-s-Paints---Replicas-and-what-ifs.aspx]Paint gallery!
#46 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:56:39 AM(UTC)
when will the porsche expansion be available to purchase on the xbox? i can't find anything yet :-(
#47 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:58:45 AM(UTC)
Kinda bummed the sport classic isn't in there. Oh well. Plenty of RR to play with now.
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:59:32 AM(UTC)
Come on. I agree. Don't put up a banner saying out and have it not available. I know it will be sometime today but wait until its actually available so I don't have to check all day long now to see when its ACTUALLY available. Wondering, do I have to pay when I say I did or can I just say I paid for it and actually pay later?!? yeah Im being TFG. Been waiting. Going for a run. I can't believe I'm this worked up over some toy cars.

Can I say actually anymore......actually I think I can.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:00:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:01:15 AM(UTC)
Yeah pretty excited about it. Just hope they add a few more models like the gt3,gt3rs and Cayman gt4.
 3 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:01:54 AM(UTC)
sadly i just read that the track it will be available only for who purchase the expansion pack...
29 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error