6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 11:29:26 AM(UTC)
I don't have the tune breakdowns posted... This is a list of cars for u to search on fm5. If u are interested in a couple I will tell u where they are really strong at
#102 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:46:44 AM(UTC)
I will be adding about 15 to 20 cars tonight or tomorrow to this growing list. I have been working with random cars in B class that are suited quite well for lobbies. Some will get you PB and others wont but thats part of the fun trying these new cars out. I'm hoping I can clean up the list I have up here as well.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:48:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#103 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:20:11 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to say thx for posting so many great tunes. Its always fun when I feel like I can at least compete with other drivers, seeing that I'm pretty much [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] a tuning.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:26:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:07:30 PM(UTC)
Ok so at some point tomorrow I will be posting at least 10 more cars for b class... I have more cars to test before they come out but I at least have 10 cars tomorrow... Some have gotten top 100 times easy and some u will have to work for. Have fun searching thru the new cars!
#105 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 6:37:47 AM(UTC)
Awesome job on that B Class BMW - took almost two seconds off my PB at Bathhurst in my first race with it (not clean, but they seldom are on that track).

I noticed that on the final straight I was able to get this well into the 160s vs. a 93 cobra I had been using only barely touched 160. The stats for the BMW are something like 5.9 speed, 8.4 accel (i think). The other car was 6.6/8.4 ..... I was hoping you could explain how this is the case. Is it the rally engine? Or is it just that the numbers in forza are completely misleading - i.e. there are lies, damned lies and statisitcs....

Look forward to trying out the new B class line. As always, thanks for sharing these great tunes.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:36:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mdg50 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome job on that B Class BMW - took almost two seconds off my PB at Bathhurst in my first race with it (not clean, but they seldom are on that track).

I noticed that on the final straight I was able to get this well into the 160s vs. a 93 cobra I had been using only barely touched 160. The stats for the BMW are something like 5.9 speed, 8.4 accel (i think). The other car was 6.6/8.4 ..... I was hoping you could explain how this is the case. Is it the rally engine? Or is it just that the numbers in forza are completely misleading - i.e. there are lies, damned lies and statisitcs....

Look forward to trying out the new B class line. As always, thanks for sharing these great tunes.

The main thing I do is not look at stats lol. That car is so good because of that rally motor and I also misnamed that car because bathurst is a little to fast for it (prague short reverse). With that being said it is still a very fast car there but I can't share the faster one because I got it from TPR LOU. My car list will be coming out shortly and I hope u like them since they are different from what I normally build.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:16:55 AM(UTC)
Camino very well balanced for only 4.8 handling

93 cobra is just another muscle car

Infinity is one of my favorite cars to drive now

Rx-3 is another ultimate sleeper

Genesis I didn't know this car even had fight but she does

Fairlady twin turbo ummm this car is a challenge to win in

Silvia plenty of grip and power

65 stang has enough Accel for everyone

Holden another one of my favorites now just don't overdrive this into the corners

Alfa gtv sounds funny as heck but somehow decent

Aston db5 007 enough said

Ford rs500 pretty fast

Trueno and u thought the rs500 was fast

250 GTO not a speed demon but it has enough

There u go guys a quick breakdown of my new cars. I don't want to tell u where to drive these things so u can experiment and decide what u like. I have started a new tuning method with these so feedback would be great. Some of these will get u top 50 times and some won't but they will all battle in lobbies. Please give me feedback if you would like and as always enjoy the new crop of cars!!!

ERS JOHNSON

Edited by user Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:35:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:30:21 AM(UTC)
I just want to say thank u to those people that have taken time out of their day to send me pms and xbl messages about the new cars I added. It means a lot to know that u like the new line up that I added. Please feel free to keep giving me feedback on my cars and don't be shy by posting in the actual thread. I can handle the criticism and build from it as long as it's constructive.

Edited by user Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:35:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#109 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:57:28 AM(UTC)
I couldn't find the Aston or the Trueno last night - have those since been posted?

Hit the 300 tune limit and spent considerable time cleaning up my garage, so I only got to try out the GTV on Yas. Fun little car that is a bit of a challenge (felt a little squirrely on S curves) but I see potential on the right track given its acceleration. One thing I noticed is that it has a very low tolerance for rumble strips and is unforgiving when you hit them.
#110 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:17:15 PM(UTC)
Yeah that car is very odd lol... it is a fun challenge though and it sounds hilarious
#111 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:32:22 AM(UTC)
So I removed the Elcamino for the moment. I am retooling it and this thing is crazy fast. At the moment the fastest I have gotten it around long beach full is 1.27.0. It will be shared later today for your lobby and possibly leaderboard enjoyment.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:34:32 AM(UTC)
Added the mustang clone for c class and man is this a nice ride... little scary at times because it's got enough Accel for 2 cars lol. Go check out my new Celica gt asap.

I have also added a 69 Mustang boss, a nova 396, and a 91' bmw m3. All of these cars are for C class and like always I hope u enjoy them and feedback is always welcome.

Tomorrow be on the lookout for the ERS HOT WHEELS car pack. We will build up every one of 5 here cars for numerous classes and share them to the public!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:36:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:52:03 AM(UTC)
I'm post poning the hot wheels car pack release until tomorrow... I was to tired last night
#114 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 2:29:57 AM(UTC)
74 Celica monster. This is one heck of a beast. I debated all night whether or not to share it but I decided I would. This is the fastest one out by far that I have seen and has got me 3rd place on two tracks with plenty of time left out there. If u dare to drive this car and learn what it can do u will get PB on every track u take it to.

Please don't tear this car apart and just enjoy it for what it is and does.
#115 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:56:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post
74 Celica monster. This is one heck of a beast. I debated all night whether or not to share it but I decided I would. This is the fastest one out by far that I have seen and has got me 3rd place on two tracks with plenty of time left out there. If u dare to drive this car and learn what it can do u will get PB on every track u take it to.

First off, I would like to say thanks for all of the shared tunes. It's fun to see what cars can do in different classes. Thanks for sharing the '74 Celica. I know its hard sharing great tunes, especially being on a competitive team, but there are not a lot of people that can post top 10 times, top 50 times and even top 100 times in the same shared tune. However, having these tunes available when the fast guys show up is a great weapon. You may not beat them, but you aren't gonna get spanked by 5 seconds a lap.

Keep up the great work!
#116 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 10:36:25 AM(UTC)
I also added the b class cortina that is another true leaderboard car. Multiple top 10s with this exact car once u get used to it. The last two cars I posted are by far the most difficult cars to learn but once u do they will blow away your old lap times
#117 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 10:53:47 AM(UTC)
The hot wheels car pack again has been postponed at least for a few days.

Update... I have shared the Elcamino again and it is much improved. Great Accel car with surprisingly good handling
#118 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 11:05:07 AM(UTC)
I also added the b class cortina that is another true leaderboard car. Multiple top 10s with this exact car once u get used to it. The last two cars I posted are by far the most difficult cars to learn but once u do they will blow away your old lap times

I will try this. I noticed its using tcs. Im a stickler for the no assist approach including cockpit view and no line. Is it possible to set the same times no tcs?

Respect for sharing.
#119 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 11:25:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EMW Toffo Go to Quoted Post

I will try this. I noticed its using tcs. Im a stickler for the no assist approach including cockpit view and no line. Is it possible to set the same times no tcs?

Respect for sharing.

You know I'm not sure... I'm pretty sure it's possible but I have a heavy throttle finger sometimes and the 1.6l doesn't really like that.
#120 Posted : Friday, July 4, 2014 2:19:49 AM(UTC)
Well the Toyota is officially a c class leaderboard car!
#121 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2014 9:00:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mattp27 Go to Quoted Post

First off, I would like to say thanks for all of the shared tunes. It's fun to see what cars can do in different classes. Thanks for sharing the '74 Celica. I know its hard sharing great tunes, especially being on a competitive team, but there are not a lot of people that can post top 10 times, top 50 times and even top 100 times in the same shared tune. However, having these tunes available when the fast guys show up is a great weapon. You may not beat them, but you aren't gonna get spanked by 5 seconds a lap.

Keep up the great work!

Matt thank you for the kind words I really appreciate it. Sorry it took me so long to get back to your post I somehow missed it. Have u tried any of my tunes and if so I would love some feed back. If a couple of them suck please tell me so I can go back and look at them
#122 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 11:18:18 AM(UTC)
Spent some time with both the Celica and Cortina and I really like these tunes. Gotta give you props for sharing them as they are truly top cars. It got me to do some hotlapping for the first time since I was just learning the game/tracks and I had a lot of fun doing it so thanks for that.
#123 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 3:20:04 PM(UTC)
Mdg50 I know u have been trying to break into the top 50 and i just wanted to see if u have broke thru that barrier so I can congratulate u for it.
#124 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:16:04 AM(UTC)
I did - managed to get the celica into the 30s on Road America (alt i believe) and into the 40s on one of the short Silverstones. Don't think I could touch you and your teammates times, but there was still another 0.5s or so in me if I had the patience to keep it going. Definitely makes hotlapping more interesting when you are in a car/tune that you know is capable of top times to see where you can put it yourself.
#125 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:36:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mdg50 Go to Quoted Post
I did - managed to get the celica into the 30s on Road America (alt i believe) and into the 40s on one of the short Silverstones. Don't think I could touch you and your teammates times, but there was still another 0.5s or so in me if I had the patience to keep it going. Definitely makes hotlapping more interesting when you are in a car/tune that you know is capable of top times to see where you can put it yourself.

That's awesome mdg50. Best trick for that car is leave it in a gear to high when accelerating out of a crner. Let it bog down and climb it's way out to avoid shifting to much
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error