This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 12:53:25 PM(UTC)
Im sure you will be fine since mistakes happen. Im not the one that controls that but to me it sounds like a simple mistake was made. Most of the time there are usually 1 or 2 cars per race that don't start and I have yet to record one. Reason being is, I don't know if they actually didn't start or if the game just lagged and they did start but the car didn't move on my screen. A good indication of that is if they don't get booted right away that means somewhere on the track is a car that I cant see lol.

I wouldn't worry about it to much though. Just pay attention next time when in a lobby. (FYI I have done this multiple times lol)
#102 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:00:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post
Im sure you will be fine since mistakes happen. Im not the one that controls that but to me it sounds like a simple mistake was made. Most of the time there are usually 1 or 2 cars per race that don't start and I have yet to record one. Reason being is, I don't know if they actually didn't start or if the game just lagged and they did start but the car didn't move on my screen. A good indication of that is if they don't get booted right away that means somewhere on the track is a car that I cant see lol.

I wouldn't worry about it to much though. Just pay attention next time when in a lobby. (FYI I have done this multiple times lol)
Very true, and excellent advice from a racer who's been around for some time.m

Things happen, my thoughts stand on focus and paotemce. Other than that, don't fret too much. Most of the stewards/mods that control bans or fines of sorts, have most likely has the same thing happen yo them in the past.

Lesson is, yo take away from it somebody valuable advice, then not repeat it. Hopefully we can bump heads on the ESL races in the future.

OZ

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 4:45:32 PM(UTC)
I have been hit and turned sideways. More times than not, I get hit multiple times to shove me out of the way. I wish the hitting driver would let me recover before trying to advance their position.
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:59:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nuts R Us 67 Go to Quoted Post
I have been hit and turned sideways. More times than not, I get hit multiple times to shove me out of the way. I wish the hitting driver would let me recover before trying to advance their position.

7eah me too. But it seems my time window is very quiet, and once you get away from the riffraff, you can have a decent race. But DONT let yourself slip on any corners, or those flying bullets will hit you smack in the middle of the car and slam you into the walls.

OZ

#105 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:48:57 PM(UTC)
When I know I will save a replay for Snowowl, I take a screenshot of the lobby list. Snowowl has asked me to furnish the make and model of car the offender was driving. It helps him spot the offender faster. The screenshot makes it much easier to get the information needed.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:57:06 AM(UTC)
Great post and i am getting very frustrated lately with newbies and wreckers who have no wish to race just ruin it for everyone else.
I try to dodge them or give them the benefit of the doubt but sometimes that is impossible or just too damn hard.
What can Snowowl do to stop this? OK you report it but how does he discipline/stop them?
I do the REPORT thing but have no idea what that actually does?
The powers that be definitely need to do something to stop this as i have noticed it getting out of hand in a lot of Multiplayer lobbies.
League Lobbys are a god send when you have had too much crashing. Ghost or Simulation leagues are mostly well behaved.
(PS this is my first post on the forum) Thanks
#107 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 1:50:36 AM(UTC)
Snowowl is the receiver of our information. He evaluates the complaint per replay video. He forwards the complaint, if it meets his standards, to Turn10. Turn10 hands out the punishment if warranted.
#108 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:36:06 PM(UTC)
How do we report the offenders when Snowowls inbox is full? Is there a second reviewer available to submit replays to?

British Columbia, Canada
-8:00 PST
#109 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:42:35 PM(UTC)
Maybe a moderator will answer for future reporting. I think FM6 reviews are a dead issue for now. Good luck :)
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error