3 Pages123PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:13:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
No body is number 1 at tandem theres no leaderboards for tandem go f4 and you will see team apex number 1 club
hey woom the thing with these is they claimed the name everywhere they could so there name is on alot of sites so they think its there name like you said there is no leaderboards for tandem but oh well id leave these guys to it there only a small group which are only known on here nowhere else or on the the last 2 corners of silverstone <lol

Rank: Driver's Permit
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:16:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AEFR GRiMMxGT Go to Quoted Post
right! team apex as in the points team has been going since 2008 plus Shift and Drift is one of the oldest team names if you don't know SnD then you ain't point drifters and you don't know your drifters very well and by the way we still are number one points drift team if yo go check fm4 leaderboards and if you go fwd leaderboards you'll see my name alot as well robrsv.


Ofcourse it has, giving the fact that points was introduced to forza in fm3, correct me if i am wrong, and that was released in 2009. And well done for stating the obvious, 'you ain't points drifters', has been stated a number of times, get over it, don't know points drifters correct, tandem drifters we know very well. Don't need a leaderboard on a game to tell if people are good or not, and if you know drifting, FWD is Powersliding and handbrake turns, not drifting

lol formula drift number one rule back of car must come faster than the front thats drifting muppet

Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
No body is number 1 at tandem theres no leaderboards for tandem go f4 and you will see team apex number 1 club


And well see you dont know tandeming. And who cares, Points team apex number one club, you are on SnD and are praisingTeam Apex, making yourself out to be a fanboy.


Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 1/17/2043 3:44:22 AM(UTC)
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:21:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AEFR GRiMMxGT Go to Quoted Post


[quote=SnD woom988;60734]No body is number 1 at tandem theres no leaderboards for tandem go


And well see you dont know tandeming. And who cares, Points team apex number one club, you are on SnD and are praisingTeam Apex, making yourself out to be a fanboy.


Shift n Drift is number 4 drift team for f4 annnd reason im stickkin up for them coz im mates with then and i can drift all 3 drive types only reason i said fwd leaderboards coz they r only ones up for f5


Rank: Driver's Permit
#29 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:21:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AEFR GRiMMxGT Go to Quoted Post
right! team apex as in the points team has been going since 2008 plus Shift and Drift is one of the oldest team names if you don't know SnD then you ain't point drifters and you don't know your drifters very well and by the way we still are number one points drift team if yo go check fm4 leaderboards and if you go fwd leaderboards you'll see my name alot as well robrsv.


Ofcourse it has, giving the fact that points was introduced to forza in fm3, correct me if i am wrong, and that was released in 2009. And well done for stating the obvious, 'you ain't points drifters', has been stated a number of times, get over it, don't know points drifters correct, tandem drifters we know very well. Don't need a leaderboard on a game to tell if people are good or not, and if you know drifting, FWD is Powersliding and handbrake turns, not drifting

Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
No body is number 1 at tandem theres no leaderboards for tandem go f4 and you will see team apex number 1 club


And well see you dont know tandeming. And who cares, Points team apex number one club, you are on SnD and are praisingTeam Apex, making yourself out to be a fanboy.
tandaming is not hard at all

Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 1/17/2043 3:44:22 AM(UTC)
#30 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:24:59 AM(UTC)
So we gnas it here and talk or u commin for drift
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:05:33 AM(UTC)
Listen I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about a team name. All you need to worry about is your own team mates, and who you drift with. Quite frankly I don't care if there are other teams out there with the same name as us. We've had this argument with another team apex as well, and we're still here.

We're doing our own thing, you do yours.

I don't have an XB1 if you look at the OP, only person on our team right now who does is Liz.

But I'm on FM4 right now, in a public lobby. You might catch me on there.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 1:41:25 PM(UTC)
look all of yall need to stop fighting over this and just become one team instead of four or five and choose a better leader I manage team monster energy we are managed by another team monster energy but our team leaders made a deal we race together but don't ever compete towards eachother for the good of the tama we have over 2000 people in between team monsters charters but we all came together and made a deal that's what team apex needs
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:57:52 PM(UTC)
Woom and Grimm you both are completely ignorant fools. Your comments look like something an illiterate moron would write. Your argument is pointless. Take a hike back to la la land.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:01:01 PM(UTC)
:D i just get on the forums to see what everyones doing and i see this thread its glad to see apex back and BKS and Liz why don't you guys drift with me i get lonely
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:47:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
You guys are not team apex the leader of apex is relentless shine i think you need go change ur club name buddy

Oh yerr hey turn
10 where is our leaderboards and clubs for forza 5



HAHA

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but this is the original team Apex, this team has been going before any of the 'points teams', so you may want to get off your high horse and tell Relentless Shine to change his club name, before you acuse other teams of Copying team names [Y]

And Sup Real Team Apex


Sorry to burst it mate, but FM2 had no points, so your team apex is SURE to have been round since Fm2.

Theres no RANKINGS. Points is a one person thing, not a team collaboration. Go celebrate your stuff elsewhere. If your team is soooooo old and reputable, why no team thread?? Oh i forgot... no team.

You sir are the best, worst clown ever. At least team apex is highly sustainable.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:50:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

:) DIS Stuey

Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:55:08 PM(UTC)
also none of you have apex in your gamertags... so how would we know???
:) DIS Stuey

Rank: Racing Permit
#37 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 4:06:17 AM(UTC)
Im from TCD who are 17th and been around for 4 or so years and we have never heard of yous, Everyone who has played forza knows RelentlessShines team apex thats been running for over 5 years that has a huge reputation and respect for being number 1... you guys are weak and just want to feed off other peoples reputation, you guys are a disgrace to the forza community with your BS and Tandem 0 zero angle nonsense. If I had a penny for the number of times ive destroyed tandemers in real battles of points that shows who takes the best drift lines end of story YOUR NOT TEAM APEX!!
Rank: Driver's License
#38 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:22:44 AM(UTC)
♠ Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D ♠

Edited by user Saturday, March 8, 2014 2:11:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#39 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:46:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX BkS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
I am from the shift n drift team who everyone know we are mates with the real team apex who are the number 1 drift team in forza who include relentless shine grimm rob rsv encested jam spell and more ask anyone they r team apex


Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
Yer the team apex i know has been roung f2 aswel they r the best points driftin in forza
what is yourt eam rank on forza 4 dude


Shift & Drift? Never heard of your team sorry, and I know quite a few "underground" team leaders. We know of the other 3 Team Apex copies out there, and we have been over this argument more times than my gran has had her knickers down to her ankles. We don't drift for "points", and even when we get in a public points lobby, we're there for fun.

This Team Apex you speak of is not "number one", especially not in tandem.

You clearly haven't been around here long enough to know, we're well known within the community for helping others and the Stars of Tomorrow drift school we started back on FM2.

You can ask any team here about us. They know who we are. We don't need to prove ourselves and we certainly won't be changing our name.

However should you feel like you need to prove yourself, then feel free to add me and we can go "points" drift, or tandem. Or maybe both at the same time. I don't mind.


Well, where do you base that on; that we ESPECIALLY are not number one in tandem? Just have a look on RelentlessShine's Storefront of Forza 4 and see the tandems we did. There is a reason why one of the videos had over 4000 views! We tandem a whole track with really good angles on there. I have actually been in a tandem lobby with a couple of you guys and what I mainly see is that you just go as fast as you can around a corner with hardly any angle. Do not say I am generalizing, because I will not do that. It is just an experience, I am not saying you guys cannot do it like we do, but to patronize us tandem-wise is not fair. I have yet to see the disempowerment of that.


Originally Posted by: APX BkS Go to Quoted Post
Listen I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about a team name. All you need to worry about is your own team mates, and who you drift with. Quite frankly I don't care if there are other teams out there with the same name as us. We've had this argument with another team apex as well, and we're still here.

We're doing our own thing, you do yours.

I don't have an XB1 if you look at the OP, only person on our team right now who does is Liz.

But I'm on FM4 right now, in a public lobby. You might catch me on there.



Completely agree with this argument! I honestly think Woom and Grimm should not have made a big fuzz about this. With all the respect, certainly Woom as he is not even in our team. Probably all ment well, but it was not really helpful. I mean we share the team name, and so do a couple other teams. Only you guys are very well known on the forums and us guys from our videos and leaderboards. So what? There is no actual prove of whom was first, and even then, you cannot file for a patent. (At least not yet.)
Originally Posted by: DIS Stuey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
You guys are not team apex the leader of apex is relentless shine i think you need go change ur club name buddy

Oh yerr hey turn
10 where is our leaderboards and clubs for forza 5



HAHA

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but this is the original team Apex, this team has been going before any of the 'points teams', so you may want to get off your high horse and tell Relentless Shine to change his club name, before you acuse other teams of Copying team names [Y]

And Sup Real Team Apex


Sorry to burst it mate, but FM2 had no points, so your team apex is SURE to have been round since Fm2.

Theres no RANKINGS. Points is a one person thing, not a team collaboration. Go celebrate your stuff elsewhere. If your team is soooooo old and reputable, why no team thread?? Oh i forgot... no team.

You sir are the best, worst clown ever. At least team apex is highly sustainable.


The reason why we have not a team thread is because we talk weekly with each other, and (out of my own perspective) we do not have to celebrate our performances. Would like to differentiate that the team leaderboards (points-wise) do consist out of more than just one person. Although I am sure you mean that it takes one to set a score, where a tandem involves more people.

Originally Posted by: DIS Stuey Go to Quoted Post
also none of you have apex in your gamertags... so how would we know???


This is just because most of us like our gamertags as they are, and additionally some of us cannot put TAPX in front of it, as the gamertag gets too long likewise.

Edited by user Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:50:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:58:01 PM(UTC)
All ive done is come onto this thread to see what is happening, I don't understand why people are making such a fuss over team names, it would of been a lot easier if some people stopped trying to create drama, trust me I saw enough of it on the fm4 forums, I don't wanna see it on here personally and if you have such a problem with certain people or team members, go complain to someone who cares, if any mods see this could you be able to clean up the rubbish out of this thread????



Anyway, hey you guys :) ive just posted a link in the other team thread check it out
Rank: Driver's Permit
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:44:19 PM(UTC)
Hey I'm interested in joining your team and I'm also interested in some assistance with the tx wheel I'm a very good drifter with the controller but not so much with the wheel lol thanks hope to here from you soon
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:58:55 AM(UTC)
We are not recruting at the moment, as I am on my own on the X1 at the moment. we may be looking to possibly recrute in the future, but only after I have had a chance to speak with the owners of the team.

As for learning to drift with the TX, the test drive mode via the tuning menu is your friend, just load up the fully opened airfield and grab a low powered RWD car. Plenty of wide open space there, and as such it gives you an oppertunity to learn how to control the cars weight and throttle, and to learn how to countersteer in a drift. My personal choice would be an E30 M3 or Ford Sierra, both have good balance, and are pretty easy to learn with.
Rank: Driver's License
#43 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 8:41:15 AM(UTC)
does team apex only do rwd drifting? or do you guys take in people that do awd drifting also. I'm very interested in joining the team :)
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 9:19:05 AM(UTC)
We do occasionally mess around in AWD cars, but just for fun; we drift predominantly in RWD cars. Also, please view my last posting which is just above yours; at the moment we are not recruiting. I have yet to be able to talk to the owners of the team to discuss the possibilities of recruiting some new members, I am only a temp leader after all; and its only right I discuss potential recruitment with them first.
Rank: Driver's License
#45 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 9:29:24 AM(UTC)
I totally understand! would it be okay if maybe we just got in some lobbies together?? not to try out, but just to drift with you?? If I really have to I can try to start drifting RWD, but I do my personal best In AWD. ( hitting 90k+ a lap on Bernese Alps )
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#46 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 9:38:08 AM(UTC)
I only do the occasional points drifting rival events, the majority of the time I drift with others, its for tandems and not points. But yes, we can get in a lobby together at some point.
Rank: Driver's License
#47 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 9:40:26 AM(UTC)
Okay that would be great! I used to roll with "Tandem Kingz" and sometimes I still tandem with them for fun. I'll add you when I get on later today and maybe we could do some tandems!

my GT: Toxic Drifting
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:34:09 AM(UTC)
Hey everybody! It's been much too long since I took a look at the forums. Thought i'd see what everyone is up to. Thanks for taking reigns of the team on FM5 Liz, I really appreciate it. Don't feel like you can't recruit or make decisions, you have a full leadership role right now. I encourage you to take in some drifters and build up Apex on FM5. Someday i'll get an X1 and FM5 and get active again, but I just bought a 240 and currently all my money is going into that right now. It's an exciting project! Although I do plan on being more active on the forums from here on out.

As for the whole points drifters thing, i'll make my points very clear: We were established as a team in late Forza 2, before points had been introduced to Forza, so I don't think it's possible that you guys created your team before us. Not that it matters to me, I just wanted to clear that up. Also, I don't see any problem with us sharing a name. You guys are very well-known on the leaderboards, and we are just as well known in the forums and the community. If you guys still have a problem with us having the same team name, then by all means feel free to change your name. We, however, will not be changing and we don't have a problem with sharing the name [Y]

Anyway, here's a picture of the 240 I just bought. It's an extremely clean chassis. I have yet to find any rust on it! Stock KA24DE DOHC. I just put in a short ram intake, aftermarket header pipe and exhaust. Wheels are on the way (xxr527's).

And the wheels

Edited by user Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:35:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:38:41 AM(UTC)
Holy stranger from a motox lol. How you doing walker? Its been so long since you showed up around here, and I am so envious that you picked up a 240; me want!!!!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:44:16 AM(UTC)
Haha I know I've just been extremely busy traveling and racing and life has just been crazy recently! But it's starting to warm up at home so I'm done traveling down south to ride. I have to say, it's nice being home and having my mom do my laundry and cook my meals again! XD But as I said, I'll be home a lot more now so posting on the forums should be a regular thing for me now. Sorry for the wait! And yeah, I love the 240 so far. I can't wait to get the wheels on it and lower it! Also, I just noticed a posted a picture of Wedsports instead of the xxr's i'm getting, but they are asthetically identical. How has everything been over here Liz?
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error