3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 10:13:21 AM(UTC)
I started to run X class after a long break from Hot Lappping. The Lotus is so insanely fast and so fun to drive with your tunes on it.

I ran Alps Forward and Stad Forward with good results. The only corner I have problems with is the left hander after the tunnel on Alps Forward. I dirty that corner 3 out of 5 times and I know its me, not the tune.

Alps Fest F - #21 1:08.337

Alps Stad F - #20 57.130

I may try those 2 again later but I am moving on to the other tracks. I'm very happy with my results so far and the tune handles perfect the way it is. Thanks for sharing your tunes.

#52 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:25:31 AM(UTC)
I love it when people take credit for someone else's hard work... give someone a good tune... and they change 2 things and all of a sudden they are everyone's hero...
This is the reason mlr doesn't give tunes out anymore. Fyi that was our original forza 2 tune for an audi tdi r10 modified for the Lotus. Given to Bryce and then posted main stream by yolo
We have been playing this game since forza 1 and it still hasn't changed be nice to one or two and then they give away the secrets...

Good job guys your the best!
#53 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:37:42 AM(UTC)
If you and Bryce are so open about your tunes why haven't you shared bryce's indy oval tune...
If you would like I can post it for you !
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 1:54:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MLR Rancid Go to Quoted Post
I love it when people take credit for someone else's hard work... give someone a good tune... and they change 2 things and all of a sudden they are everyone's hero...
This is the reason mlr doesn't give tunes out anymore. Fyi that was our original forza 2 tune for an audi tdi r10 modified for the Lotus. Given to Bryce and then posted main stream by yolo
We have been playing this game since forza 1 and it still hasn't changed be nice to one or two and then they give away the secrets...

I'd like to clear up something right now. Yolo came to me with a tune for Road Atlanta way back around January, and to my knowledge it was his tune, not anyone else's. So everything that came from it was a result of me learning how to tune.

I am sorry if there is drama surrounding certain setups, but I was not aware of anything like that when I first got into tuning.

Also, the Indy tune I use is not mine, it was made by ThatGuysAverage, so it is up to him to share it, not you or me.

Edited by user Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:51:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:10:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MLR Rancid Go to Quoted Post

The base tune for these set ups were made from an Atlanta tune I came to BryceMW with because he knew the gearing better then I. And as a result we tuned for every track no one from Mlr came to us and gave us anything. But they asked us for alot and we've given more recent tunes to a couple of your members no problem. So why would your members come to us for tunes if you guys are the origin of this tune supposedly? Why not just get it from your leader or yourself? Because your allegations are false is why. Im sorry you feel like you deserve credit for something you didnt do but BryceMW and I are the orgins of these tunes Mlr had nothing to do with them. So sorry you had to say all this in the hopes of discrediting us but not going to let this stop us from posting tunes have a good day sir
#56 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:06:06 AM(UTC)
...So are you guys going to put up your Nurb setup??? Pretty please :)
#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 11:15:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LazyFoal7295410 Go to Quoted Post

Try the Sebring setup or cataluna. Those are the closest to what it will be. They haven't posted a long beach either, because they are similar to other tracks which don't have much different tunes.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:32:34 PM(UTC)
hello spxyoumadbroyolo and brycemw, great guys i like your tunes a lot! was trying a silverstone tune around silv national and from brycemw a shorter tracks tune around top gear, fantastic work thanks for sharing it!!! :) keep up the fantastic works.

cheers
My twitch channel: http://de.twitch.tv/xmt_sch1wo
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:27:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloody Lipp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LazyFoal7295410 Go to Quoted Post

Try the Sebring setup or cataluna. Those are the closest to what it will be. They haven't posted a long beach either, because they are similar to other tracks which don't have much different tunes.

I would have thought it to be closer to Spa then either of those.
#60 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:22:21 AM(UTC)
ok to clear a few things up on this whole set up situation... we asked for a few tunes to see how close they were to to ours to find out if someone who we have talked about in game gave away the tune to anyone... because all of a sudden two three people started shooting up the rivals, and to our dismay the tunes that we got from you were identical to the base tune that we came up with.
your gears, springs, alignment, diffs, and sways for the tunes we got from you were mirror to our base tune tachyon and i had and it was only given to one other person .

So it is what it is theres not much we can do about it im sure your tunes are far from the originals as ours our by now and we barely ever play the game any more
#61 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 5:29:26 PM(UTC)
I travel a lot globally for work (unfortunately never a nice place) I don't have the time to figure out tuning though I do try some times.

I just want to say I appreciate you posting this it increases my enjoyment exponentially and I don't think I could have as much fun as I do without folks like you and so many other folks that have been extremely kind to me.

So thank you for taking the time and thank you for making my short down time all that much more enjoyable. It is appreciated

Respectfully

John
#62 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:47:57 AM(UTC)
These tunes collection are one my inspirations to tuning the E21. Thanks for openly sharing to us these tunes.
#63 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 12:39:47 PM(UTC)
Grear work! I usually hate F1 cars, but now i enjoy driving these cars! Thanks
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error