3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:11:37 PM(UTC)
I do have to say as I am a suspension guy on the drag circuits that the suspension setups I see on these cars are a slower setup we used a couple months ago up until a month ago on the drag leader boards. I understand there is a huge difference in circuit and drag but just when I saw the numbers, I was like thats the slower suspensions we use to run. Just an FYI.

I bet these are awesome on the circuit and I have to get back to the circuit driving which I did a ton of on Forza 4. It got boring here since we are limited on tracks.

See you guys on the track.

Edited by user Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:12:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:35:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Studie AG Go to Quoted Post
I do have to say as I am a suspension guy on the drag circuits that the suspension setups I see on these cars are a slower setup we used a couple months ago up until a month ago on the drag leader boards. I understand there is a huge difference in circuit and drag but just when I saw the numbers, I was like thats the slower suspensions we use to run. Just an FYI.

I bet these are awesome on the circuit and I have to get back to the circuit driving which I did a ton of on Forza 4. It got boring here since we are limited on tracks.

See you guys on the track.

I'm willing to take suggestions who knows it could work
#28 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:38:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MLR VETTEL Go to Quoted Post
Nice job YOLO and Bryce good work with the tunes. Keep up the good times :D

Thanks dude I got a new alps tune I might update it tomorrow locked up 3rd on the reverse after a few laps so could probably take out brycemw finally haha
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:07:30 AM(UTC)
thanks for sharing your tunes gentlemen, sebring tune is sweet went from 48(my crappy tune) to 30 on the L/B sebring short. only changed 3 things I run my own gears(auto) brakes (ABS ON) and rear downforce extra 155 but going to try getting it down to 1045 ....again THANKS
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:50:41 AM(UTC)
Thanks a bunch for these! I've been off for a couple of months due to internet problems and such, so looking forward to running some times in this class!
#31 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 4:17:48 AM(UTC)
Bryce is always super competitive online. It's a nice gesture to share your success with others. I look forward to trying the tunes and see if they fit my driving style and how they compare to Tachyon's which I have been using. I don't hot lap, so like most of my LB times, they will be clocked in live races. I hope I can take full advantage of them, because they will help me cut lap times if I can run them like you guys do. I hit a plateau and these tunes may be the ticket to getting back in the game.
#32 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 1:56:13 PM(UTC)
That alps tune is nice. I went from a 58 to a 57.2. Alps has always been a frustrating track for me since it requires such a different setup. But that setup really helps. Just a shout out but you should try my Diggie Tuned E21 tune. There are some tracks that I have better times than you guys on, and that might be the ticket :) Thanks a lot for posting these.
#33 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 12:37:09 PM(UTC)
These are incredible! I just tried hotlapping X class for the first time yesterday and was surprised when what I thought was a decent lap on Alps club was barely top 500. Fast forward to today I just tried your tune and went from a 53.6xx to a 51.1xx. Thanks for these, I really appreciate you sharing them with us.
#34 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 4:03:09 PM(UTC)
Posted 19th in Rivals Leaderboards on Sebring short & other Top 100's. Thoroughly legit tunes, don't hesitate twice to use them people! Great work my dudes.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:01:47 PM(UTC)
Nice tunes, I won 3 seconds @Road America ;)
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:49:27 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the tuning insight guys, I was beginning to wonder if this Lotus Dump Truck could break 200mph. I will have to try a few and see if it will help my speed.
#37 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:00:03 PM(UTC)
The open source tunes are great, thank you both. I wonder how you guys figured out to inverse the rebound and bump numbers. They are opposite from the BAM E21 setup.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:29:19 AM(UTC)
their setup are better than our. our is old, and we don't have driver/tuner for X class
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:31:21 PM(UTC)
OMG these r such great tunes!! I tried almost all of them and they make the lotus super sticky without alot of downforce.. I've been askin around and looking for a decent indycar tune and havent found one, i would love to see what you can do, even just a base tune or a good place to start at.. I'm trying to figure out tuning and when it comes to suspension i"m completely lost.
#40 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:45:22 AM(UTC)
Is there tune for long beach yet? I mixed up Atlanta and spa and came out with a decent tune to me. But I'm curious what the top 10 guys are doing.
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:43:01 PM(UTC)
yop, I can't anser you via PM, your inbox is full...
so
no french people use psi, lot of them are full retarded and will be lost on the tune.... "I don't know, why I cant inflate tire to 29bar?" ^^
I will code something better for my conversion.
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:38:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BAM Osef Go to Quoted Post
yop, I can't anser you via PM, your inbox is full...
so
no french people use psi, lot of them are full retarded and will be lost on the tune.... "I don't know, why I cant inflate tire to 29bar?" ^^
I will code something better for my conversion.

My inbox is full? Looks empty to me. And I will be sending you a new Atlanta tune soon and few others i just want to finish up a few more
#43 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 8:52:37 AM(UTC)
nice job on the tunes!would you suggest a lower camber for long beach since it's so flat?
#44 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 2:08:15 PM(UTC)
I'm pretty new to the Forza franchise. I was directed to this forum to find some tunes and found this thread. VERY COOL!! Now I just need to learn how to drive!!

Also, any Long Beach tunes available at this point? I'll search, but if anyone wants to throw something my way I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for the tunes!!
#45 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:05:36 AM(UTC)
These tunes are PHENOMENAL! Within 5 laps on every one of them, I am down into the top 400. After 10 laps, top 200. And I am a horrible driver! Lol

What I love the most about open source tunes is that you can alter and change the tune for whatever suits your particular driving style and preference. But these tunes are top notch starting platforms for excellent lb times
#46 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:32:36 AM(UTC)
Great tunes. I am getting top 100s everywhere I am trying now which is a great improvement for me.

Quick question though. Are the gears in the Alps tune correct? When I change up to 6th it dies ie the gap from 5th to 6th seems too much and when I watch Bryce and umadbro's replays they have closer 5th and 6th gears.

I ended up using the gears from Road America which did well enough for me.
I blame the ants.
#47 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 3:20:13 AM(UTC)
About time i do some x class. These setups look like a good starting point for me. Thanks for sharing.
What id like to know is has anyone used them without tcs and how competetive are they without?
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 5:36:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Toffo Go to Quoted Post
About time i do some x class. These setups look like a good starting point for me. Thanks for sharing.
What id like to know is has anyone used them without tcs and how competetive are they without?

Bryce and umad run them without tcs and have a few #1s and top tens everywhere.
I blame the ants.
#49 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 9:57:16 AM(UTC)
In your opinion what's the setup in your list i have to use for Silverstone GP and Yas marina Full.
Thanks a lot for this open source tunes .
#50 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 1:29:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GeniuS SwitcH Go to Quoted Post
In your opinion what's the setup in your list i have to use for Silverstone GP and Yas marina Full.
Thanks a lot for this open source tunes .

I have used the Catalunya tune at Yas but tweaked as follows:

Rear aero 1020
Brake balance 47%
Accel diff 80%

I used my Yas tune at Silverstone but with the first few gears a few clicks towards acceleration to better handle the tighter turns.

I don't know if these tunes would be capable of top tens like Bryce and umad run but for me these work at the same level as the listed tunes ie top 100s for me.
I blame the ants.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error