2 Pages12Next
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:24:08 AM(UTC)
Hi drifters! I'm DW Flow I have been the leader of Driftworkz since fm2. DW Krypto and I are currently the leaders of DW looking to add new and experienced drifters to our team. In fm4 we took 3rd place in FMDL which was a 13 week drift tourney with the best 13 drift teams forza had to offer. We play to maintain our competitive spirit into fm5 to push each other to the next level and be of some of the elite drifters fm5 has to offer.
If you are interested in joining DW or wish to drift with us please send myself and DW Krypto a friend request! And post in this thread your

gamer tag:
Previous teams:
Years drifting:
Reason for wanting to join DW:

I look forward to drifting with new potential members as well as old members still on fm4.

Team Roster

Ceo DW Flow
Manager DW Krypto
Associate Fizzle Nog

Intern SergeantPounder

Edited by user Friday, January 31, 2014 7:29:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:20:43 PM(UTC)
hello dw good to see you guys drifting on fm5 and had a great time drifting with u guys last night!
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:54:13 PM(UTC)
GL dw have fun with you're team :)
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:14:00 PM(UTC)
Sup DW.
Thanks for the Tandems last night.

Rank: Racing Permit
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:54:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SDz R0B3RTS Go to Quoted Post
hello dw good to see you guys drifting on fm5 and had a great time drifting with u guys last night!


Originally Posted by: SergeantPounder Go to Quoted Post
Sup DW.
Thanks for the Tandems last night.



Yeah that was a good session hope to tandem again soon!
DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:32:48 PM(UTC)
Hola Flow and DW. We've got to try and get a bunch of us drift lounge ol' timers together for some drift sessions on FM5.
Rank: Racing Permit
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:11:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DIS OldManTiger Go to Quoted Post
Hola Flow and DW. We've got to try and get a bunch of us drift lounge ol' timers together for some drift sessions on FM5.


I hear that. I work tonight but I'm usually on @8pm PST m-Thursday. Im looking forward to drifting with you and your team mates in fm5 and establishing a good relationship for this fm5 saga.
DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:46:52 AM(UTC)
DW Flow add me on xbl supa117, id love to tandem drift with you guys sometime. Sounds like your seshs are good times.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 5:40:07 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, January 24, 2014 5:41:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


// Alpha Motorsports <--- Tuning Store | M N M Garage | Instagram: @romoto1 |
Rank: Driver's Permit
#10 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 5:57:26 PM(UTC)
Gamer Tag: KSI CHROME

Previous Team: None

Years Drifting: 3

Reason for wanting to join DW: Id like to join DW because im looking for something competitive yet fun to do on Forza 5. Ive owned every Forza since Forza 2 and began drifting during Forza 3, mostly online games. Most of my drifting was online because i didnt know about the competitive play that can be organized on the forums. I also would like their to be some people to assist me back into the process of drifting because i have just began playing Forza 5 and am a little rusty on tuning and drifting because of the difference from Horizon to Forza 5. Once im more adapted to the game, i can be an valuable member
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:16:03 AM(UTC)
Fun sesh last night guys, I added a bunch of you from last night, Hope to have more of the same in the future.
Fa11enXV | Garage Aggressive | AWOL | #AINTCARE
Rank: Driver's License
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:53:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DW Flow Go to Quoted Post
Hi drifters! I'm DW Flow I have been the leader of Driftworkz since fm2. DW Krypto and I are currently the leaders of DW looking to add new and experienced drifters to our team. In fm4 we took 3rd place in FMDL which was a 13 week drift tourney with the best 13 drift teams forza had to offer. We play to maintain our competitive spirit into fm5 to push each other to the next level and be of some of the elite drifters fm5 has to offer.
If you are interested in joining DW or wish to drift with us please send myself and DW Krypto a friend request! And post in this thread your

gamer tag:
Previous teams:
Years drifting:
Reason for wanting to join DW:

I look forward to drifting with new potential members as well as old members still on fm4.
Team Roster
DW Flow
DW Krypto
Fizzle





Debating whether to keep Adrenaline Kick for awhile... Considering this.. talk to me when your on again flow we can get a few nice runs in.
Rank: Racing Permit
#13 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 7:21:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ADK Adrenaline Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DW Flow Go to Quoted Post
Hi drifters! I'm DW Flow I have been the leader of Driftworkz since fm2. DW Krypto and I are currently the leaders of DW looking to add new and experienced drifters to our team. In fm4 we took 3rd place in FMDL which was a 13 week drift tourney with the best 13 drift teams forza had to offer. We play to maintain our competitive spirit into fm5 to push each other to the next level and be of some of the elite drifters fm5 has to offer.
If you are interested in joining DW or wish to drift with us please send myself and DW Krypto a friend request! And post in this thread your

gamer tag:
Previous teams:
Years drifting:
Reason for wanting to join DW:

I look forward to drifting with new potential members as well as old members still on fm4.
Team Roster
DW Flow
DW Krypto
Fizzle





Debating whether to keep Adrenaline Kick for awhile... Considering this.. talk to me when your on again flow we can get a few nice runs in.


will do adrenaline, talk to you soon

Edited by user Friday, January 31, 2014 7:22:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 2:32:15 PM(UTC)
Thanks for taking me in and giving me a chance to Intern guys!
Much appreciated.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 6:48:01 PM(UTC)
Hey man if my team thing doesn't turn out well I'd love to attempt to join you guys.

Seems like a solid team.

// Alpha Motorsports <--- Tuning Store | M N M Garage | Instagram: @romoto1 |
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:09:16 AM(UTC)
Some Tandems

Edited by user Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:09:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:27:48 AM(UTC)
Hello, my gt is xXZ0mBiEmUfFiNX. I have been drifting for around a half year in FM4 and in FM5 since the Xbox One came out. I would be interested in interning in this drift team because i would like to progress in the drifting community. I was a good drifter in FM4 but not as good in FM5. I no longer play FM4 anymore though. I am getting better everyday in FM5. I was part of a small community drift team in FM4.

Thanks
Thanks, xXZ0mBiEmUfFiNX
(Gamertag change will occur soon)
Rank: Racing Permit
#18 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2014 6:26:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SergeantPounder Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for taking me in and giving me a chance to Intern guys!
Much appreciated.


Its our pleasure
DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: Racing Permit
#19 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2014 6:26:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXZ0mBiEmUfFiNX Go to Quoted Post
Hello, my gt is xXZ0mBiEmUfFiNX. I have been drifting for around a half year in FM4 and in FM5 since the Xbox One came out. I would be interested in interning in this drift team because i would like to progress in the drifting community. I was a good drifter in FM4 but not as good in FM5. I no longer play FM4 anymore though. I am getting better everyday in FM5. I was part of a small community drift team in FM4.

Thanks


Send me a friend request
DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: Racing Permit
#20 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2014 6:27:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l Digitized l Go to Quoted Post
Hey man if my team thing doesn't turn out well I'd love to attempt to join you guys.

Seems like a solid team.


Send me a friend request
DRIFTWORKZ SIDEWAYS SINCE 2007
Rank: Driver's Permit
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2014 2:30:23 AM(UTC)
Hi guys I'm looking to join your team
GT - phoesieee
I've been drifting for about 3-4 months now
I really want to join your team I'm looking forward to drifting with yous :)
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2014 9:25:59 PM(UTC)
GamerTag:CanibeatYoshi
Previous teams: BLKO (Team BlackOut) DS (Drift Squad)
Years drifting: Since FM2 god knows how long ago that was.
Reason for wanting to join DW: Looking to get bac into drifting and have fun and compete in FMDL 14' hopefully with a good team/squad and i remember drifting with some people in FM3 from DW. its always good coming back after getting off of Xbox for a while. i miss the drift life. all i need is a team and ill show you what skills i have :)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:51:59 PM(UTC)
Hey hows it going, I've been drifting since forza 2 with me ae86 on the downhill. Im intrested in joing your team hopefully we can link up one day so you can see what i can do ... Thanks again
Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 6:56:55 PM(UTC)
gamer tag: oFACEMELTERo
Previous teams: The Forza legends
Years drifting: 3/4
Reason for wanting to join DW: For last couple of days I have been trying to find some drifters to hang out with talk about cars, Tandem, etc. Since I am having no luck I would like to try out a drift team and see where it takes me
{FORZA HORIZON DRIFT KING}
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:00:36 PM(UTC)
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error