69 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:12:08 PM(UTC)
I guess 1.38.9
Fix ya broken game, stop releasing broken content
#52 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:23:54 PM(UTC)
My guess: 01:38.416

(Took 10 seconds off my time, so if it is lower than 1:38 I'm truly b-a-d.)
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:31:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rusty Valves Go to Quoted Post
So do I need to beat the time once, or keep beating it
as his time improves?

You need to beat the final time that he sets.
 2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:32:09 PM(UTC)
This car is terrible
#55 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:36:50 PM(UTC)
I am gonna give a wild guess and say Triton will run a 1:39.347.

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:37:34 PM(UTC)
Ok.. I'll let that time sit up there for awhile.. You guys can go after it for a week or so.

(Unless someone else starts poking again.) :)

PS - Guys that think this is out of reach, don't stop. There were amazing skill transformations last time over the course of the event. Ask questions, share tunes, we had people do breakdowns on youtube. This is the first day, I promise if you stick at this you will come out an amazingly more skilled player. Use this thread.

Good luck!
#57 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:40:43 PM(UTC)
So what is the latest time? I am nowhere near an xbox at the moment.
#58 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:47:02 PM(UTC)
Seeing that he is very skilled, my best guess on the time that RBW TRITON will eventually set by his imposed deadline to post will be 1:38:377.

While I probably won't be able to run a sub 1:38 time, my guess is based on what I seen of his ghosts so far and the fact that he'll give us a second or so of margin for error. That won't stop me from trying though as I do not give up this easily in life.
#59 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:50:26 PM(UTC)
I'm guessing 1:38.799

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 6:13:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#60 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:51:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post
Rivals lap time to beat is currently 1:44.862.

Right now, the week one time to beat is 1:39:522 and he'll find a way to shave some time off of that so it'll be tough if you haven't raced without the assists and a manual transmission before. Don't give up hope just yet, learn from the best and try to earn one outright or hope you win the drawing. :)
#61 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:56:47 PM(UTC)
His current time is 1:39.552

I think the hope is lost for me, I did 1:44.0 my first runs and I don't think I can shave more than 2 or 3 seconds tops of my time. Good luck for the rest of you guys anyway.
#62 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 5:59:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
Ok.. I'll let that time sit up there for awhile.. You guys can go after it for a week or so.

(Unless someone else starts poking again.) :)

PS - Guys that think this is out of reach, don't stop. There were amazing skill transformations last time over the course of the event. Ask questions, share tunes, we had people do breakdowns on youtube. This is the first day, I promise if you stick at this you will come out an amazingly more skilled player. Use this thread.

Good luck!

Can you post your current time in the original post please
Then people can check there instead of asking

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 6:00:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:08:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post

hmm I wonder if my Neverwinter skills will help me here...not a lot of FM6 track time behind me lol

2 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:09:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Can you post your current time in the original post please
Then people can check there instead of asking

Done.

#65 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:09:04 PM(UTC)
NOOOO! Triton is so very hard to beat! Either that or the Aston might not be that important to me.

Well, have fun beat Triton's time to get that Aston Vantage '77, because I'm looking forward to the Porsche Expansion more that that.
 3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:11:41 PM(UTC)

I think the hope is lost for me, I did 1:44.0 my first runs and I don't think I can shave more than 2 or 3 seconds tops of my time. Good luck for the rest of you guys anyway.

If you got that on the first day, these guys will help you get that down. I watched guys drop 10-15 seconds last time by time event was over.

Also tunes will evolve etc. Watch the replays with telemetry to see where guys are braking and what gear they are in etc.

Keep at it. I bet you can get sub 1:40.

#67 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:13:13 PM(UTC)
Time Guess 1:37.222

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 6:41:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:21:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post

If you got that on the first day, these guys will help you get that down. I watched guys drop 10-15 seconds last time by time event was over.

Also tunes will evolve etc. Watch the replays with telemetry to see where guys are braking and what gear they are in etc.

Keep at it. I bet you can get sub 1:40.

Thanks for the tips, I've watched a couple of replays from the top times and dropped a second and half.
Will keep trying through the month, it'll be a interesting challenge.
#69 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:24:55 PM(UTC)
My guess - 1:39.100
#70 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:34:00 PM(UTC)
Quick question - how do you view replays of other people's laps? I had a quick look and I didn't see any way to do it, but I admit I didn't do much digging. And does anybody have any tune recommendations? I'm worse than hopeless at creating my own tunes and builds.

Cheers,
Ace
#71 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:45:09 PM(UTC)
Well my running time is 1:51, this does not bode well for me my position is 1008, RBW is at position 43, lot a time to shave off, hahaha, I never been a decent leaderboard runner.

I'll keep trying :)
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 6:46:07 PM(UTC)
Of course....my favorite Aston Martin of the Forza bunch and it had to be Triton...it just HAD to be Triton....the guy who made me run over 260 laps on Road America, in the Viper Race Car, just to beat him. ha ha.

As for the final time guess: 1:38:810.

I'll try working on a tune for peeps when I get home from work. I do miss these, I admit. Here's to finishing RR affinity by the end of it. lol

Edited by user Thursday, February 4, 2016 10:04:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Time guess change before dealine

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 7:05:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vAcesWild Go to Quoted Post
Quick question - how do you view replays of other people's laps? I had a quick look and I didn't see any way to do it, but I admit I didn't do much digging. And does anybody have any tune recommendations? I'm worse than hopeless at creating my own tunes and builds.

Cheers,
Ace

When you are on the event page in rivals, bring up the leaderboard (Y). From there you can change the sort and scroll names. Select a name and push (A) from there you can select view replay. Some guys hide theirs (Boo) but plenty of good ones to watch. Once in there you can switch cameras or pull up the telemetry.
#74 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 7:09:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
Of course....my favorite Aston Martin of the Forza bunch and it had to be Triton...it just HAD to be Triton....the guy who made me run over 260 laps on Road America, in the Viper Race Car, just to beat him. ha ha.

As for the final time guess: 1:38:1xx.

I'll try working on a tune for peeps when I get home from work. I do miss these, I admit. Here's to finishing RR affinity by the end of it. lol

Had to kick off this event right. Heh

For those new to Bounty Hunter events, we run bounties at different skill levels too for different events. So the next bounty maybe more mid ranged. But stick with it. Audible became a better racer when he was done. 260 laps will do that.

#75 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 7:19:47 PM(UTC)
OK, you mentioned: "Also tunes will evolve etc. Watch the replays with telemetry to see where guys are braking and what gear they are in etc." Chasing ghosts is a great way to learn cars and dial in tracks!

Will you be using those "evolved" tunes (if enough people keep poking) or are you satisfied with your ride, concentrating on your best lap?
69 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error