69 Pages123>>Next
 28 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 11:52:36 AM(UTC)
This should be fun. For those that have done this before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, it goes down a bit like this, well when I'm the bounty at least. I set a time and all you have to do is stay ahead of it. I will improve my time over the course of the month. New this time is I will lock myself out and give everyone the last few days to get past me.

Hope everyone enjoys it. Mechberg wouldn't let me pick the car and track as he thought I'd be at an advantage. (Boo!)

Good luck to everyone. Share your tips and tunes in this thread!

[[ Final Time to beat! - 1:38.230 ]]

My final time is locked. Good Luck!

If you can't get past that time, remember 100 random cars will be given out at the end of the event.

And if you participated in guessing close to my final time, the players that guessed within the 5 closest times without being faster are:

SnakyKnight5309
Parky66
Kaji AF16
TheRisingTide
True gan
nuvolari
x2STV2x
nettrom

What I am running:
Controller: XBox One Elite (no Paddles)
Current Tune: LMR Harmonic
-Braking: ABS Off
-Steering: Normal
-TCS/STM: Off
-Shifting: Manual w/Clutch

*************Guessing My Final Time Is Now Closed!! No more guesses or changing your guess. I've recorded everyone's guess.************
*** Adding to the gifting ***
From now until midnight (pacific time) Feb 12th, post what you think my final time will be in this thread. The 5 closest that don't guess faster then my final time will also have the car gifted to them. You can only have one guess, if you post more than one time, you're first post will count. If you edit that specific post after the cutoff then your time won't count.

Here is your prize and more info here:
http://forzamotorsport.n...ebruary_Community_Bounty
Bounty Hunter Prize

Originally Posted by: OldSchool 2O4F Go to Quoted Post
All ready posted it in the club forums and gearing up for this...

Wait, what's a Rolls Royce Wraith?

Well here let me show you!
RR Wraith

Edited by user Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:58:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 11:55:10 AM(UTC)

Ahhh...

Team 2o4f

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 3:06:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2Old4Forza
#3 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 11:57:07 AM(UTC)
Edit - Do I need XBox live gold to participate?

looks like no, anyone can do it!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:46:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 11:59:41 AM(UTC)
Yes!! The long awaited Bounty Hunter. Let's do it!
#5 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:00:03 PM(UTC)
My weekend will now be dedicated to this.

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:04:30 PM(UTC)
You need to be able to participate in Rivals Mode.

2Old4Forza
#7 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:06:09 PM(UTC)
Alright, let's do this!
#8 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:20:37 PM(UTC)
Very happy that Community Bounty Hunter is back. Will the Forza Shame Suit (aka Bo Duke costume) return as well?

I think RBW Triton needs to make an appearance on the Forza Tuesday broadcast so we can meet our intended target.
http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport

Good luck, Elliot.
#9 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:22:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shaggy SoCal Go to Quoted Post
Very happy that Community Bounty Hunter is back. Will the Forza Shame Suit (aka Bo Duke costume) return as well?

I think RBW Triton needs to make an appearance on the Forza Tuesday broadcast so we can meet our intended target.
http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport

Good luck, Elliot.

I may or may not make an appearance. I don't want to dash anyone's dreams too soon.

#10 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:39:11 PM(UTC)
Interesting car choice, I have to say. O can't wait to try this tonight. I usually never beat the time but you never know.
#11 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 12:47:02 PM(UTC)
Sounds interesting, will give it a crack tomorrow.
 7 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:02:35 PM(UTC)

#13 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:15:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoupledGem163 Go to Quoted Post
Do I need XBox live to participate?

Yes you do
How else do you play online
#14 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:30:30 PM(UTC)
sorry i mean gold
#15 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:35:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Alright, let's do this!

Agree. This should be fun. Glad to see the return of the community bounty hunter and unicorns.
#16 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:38:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
This should be fun. For those that have done this before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, it goes down a bit like this, well when I'm the bounty at least. I set a time and all you have to do is stay ahead of it. I will improve my time over the course of the month. New this time is I will lock myself out and give everyone the last few days to get past me.

Hope everyone enjoys it. Mechberg wouldn't let me pick the car and track as he thought I'd be at an advantage. (Boo!)

Good luck to everyone. Share your tips and tunes in this thread!

(PS: I might have dogged it a little on my first time..... :) )

Here is your prize and more info here:
http://forzamotorsport.n...ebruary_Community_Bounty
Bounty Hunter Prize

Originally Posted by: OldSchool 2O4F Go to Quoted Post

Well here let me show you!
RR Wraith

Triton,

Will it come with the custom livery, too, ala the JPM Bounty Hunter and others from FM4 days?

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 1:40:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:41:35 PM(UTC)
sorry i mean gold

Yeh you do
Pretty sure you require gold to get gifts as well

Do you get the weekly forza rewards credits
Pretty sure you need gold for that too
#18 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 1:58:08 PM(UTC)
It is nice to see Turn 10 back to doing events for unicorn cars. The 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage looks like one sweet vintage ride and I'm confident in my ability to stay ahead of his best lap time in that I'm currently 3.3 seconds ahead of him and that his lap times on other tracks look to be beatable to get the keys to one. :) Good luck to everyone participating in this Rivals event!
#19 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:00:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
sorry i mean gold

Yeh you do

Thanks for the answer.. I get the weekly rewards but can't do any multiplayer stuff, including what was required to get the ferrari last month. I can do the normal rivals modes though, so that's why i'm confused. Thanks for the help!
 7 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#20 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:17:24 PM(UTC)
In the end it's just a glorified time trial, nothing more. Which also means everyone with a handicap or disability that isn't all that fast but just wants to have some fun driving/racing with this game is left out in the cold. Especially with a difficult car like this and on a narrow track like this. This is what I mean: 1:52:xx after 5-6 laps and I couldn't even get a proper lap in, dirty from the first to the last... sigh.

I'm not one to complain on these forums often but I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with events like this in particular. At least with the Ferrari 312 PB I ended up last place almost every time but at least I could play for lots of hours and eventually still end up in the top 50%. That's called disabled but motivated. But not for this one, I don't ever see me put down even a mediocre time.

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#21 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:27:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
In the end it's just a glorified time trial, nothing more. Which also means everyone with a handicap or disability that isn't all that fast but just wants to have some fun driving/racing with this game is left out in the cold. Especially with a difficult car like this and on a narrow track like this. This is what I mean: 1:52:xx after 5-6 laps and I couldn't even get a proper lap in, dirty from the first to the last... sigh.

I'm not one to complain on these forums often but I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with events like this in particular. At least with the Ferrari 312 PB I ended up last place almost every time but at least I could play for lots of hours and eventually still end up in the top 50%. That's called disabled but motivated. But not for this one, I don't ever see me put down even a mediocre time.

Breyzipp,

I hadn't thought about this but you do bring up a good point. You have earned my respect for earning the Ferrari. Good work.
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:30:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rusted Ace2013 Go to Quoted Post
It is nice to see Turn 10 back to doing events for unicorn cars. The 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage looks like one sweet vintage ride and I'm confident in my ability to stay ahead of his best lap time in that I'm currently 3.3 seconds ahead of him and that his lap times on other tracks look to be beatable to get the keys to one. :) Good luck to everyone participating in this Rivals event!

Don't poke the bear on the first day. (I don't race B but you can find some times to chase in R Class).

So just for fun I knocked a few seconds off.. (This is a first lap time, standing start)

Maybe I should have kept going on the 2nd lap. :)

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 2:31:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:39:34 PM(UTC)
Hah, I assumed I had to run it stock. I beat your time on my third lap, just, then couldn't improve it. Then I looked at the leaderboard and realised everyone was running tunes. Beat my own time on my out lap after that :)
#24 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:43:36 PM(UTC)
So, the community bounty hunter is back! This ought to be fun, a blast from the past. Game on, Triton!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#25 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 2:58:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
sorry i mean gold

Yeh you do

Thanks for the answer.. I get the weekly rewards but can't do any multiplayer stuff, including what was required to get the ferrari last month. I can do the normal rivals modes though, so that's why i'm confused. Thanks for the help!

Sounds like you should be right if you can do the rivals then
Always thought you needed gold for that too
69 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error