2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:02:00 AM(UTC)
May 26 content update details

106MB. Announced in Mechberg's post:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Today we released another update for Forza Motorsport 6. This update addresses issues introduced with the NASCAR Expansion, including:

• Rolling starts have been moved back by 15 meters on the following courses: Rio Full, Rio National, Rio Coast Loop, Indy GP Classic, Indy GP, Yas Marina South, and all Watkins Glen ribbons.
  • For lapped traffic, “Distance behind” in HUD now measures distance by meters or feet, not laps
  • Fixed an issue with Drivatars losing collision after a rewind when the Drivatars are in a pitting state, but outside of pit lane
  • Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to continue in career without upgrades

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by user Tuesday, June 7, 2016 3:16:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:32:18 PM(UTC)
June 7 content update

262MB.

Adds the Ford GTLM to game filter menus, announced with the Forza Racing Championship.

Hi folks,

Just a quick update that there is no DLC Car Pack for June in FM6. Instead, and accompanying our announcement of the Forza Racing Championship, we are releasing the 2016 #66 Ford GT Le Mans Race Car to everyone who has played Forza 6, for free starting today. Players will receive codes for the Ford GT LM via the Xbox Live message system. Note that because of the large number of codes being sent, it could take up to seven days for all players to receive their codes.

Later this week we'll be launching a new Rivals event on Le Mans devoted to the Ford GT LM and look for more cool Ford-related news around Le Mans in the near future.

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by user Tuesday, June 7, 2016 3:15:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:20:11 AM(UTC)
July 12 content update details

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_turn10_select_car_pack

Quote:
In addition to the Turn 10 Select Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6, we have released the latest content update for Forza Motorsport 6. The focus of this content update has been on bringing three tracks in Forza Motorsport 6 back into competitive play – Monza, Catalunya, and Circuit of the Americas. The team at Turn 10 has worked to address numerous issues on all three of these tracks. For example, at Monza, the chicane at Turn 4 has been adjusted to more accurately distinguish between clean and dirty driving lines. In addition, the tire wall at Turn 4 has been moved to alter the driving line and better prevent corner cutting.

With the upcoming launch of the Forza Racing Championship, today’s content update for Forza Motorsport 6 represents the latest step in our ongoing commitment to make Forza 6 the home of competitive racing on Xbox. Forza fans will be seeing additional changes coming to the game, including in next month’s content update in August. Look for more details on the Forza Racing Championship soon and for details on future content updates in the weeks and months to come.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:59:18 AM(UTC)
August 2 content update

447MB.

Observed changes:
- Added the Turn 10 Summer Car Pack to game menus (no apparent manufacturer badge/mod card for Watson)
- Added the 1984 Opel Manta 400 to menu filters (unicorn)
- Added tire barriers to various tracks: Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, Hockenheim, Silverstone International

From the Week in Review:
Quote:
In addition to the new cars we added the game with the Summer Car Pack, we also made some specific improvements to certain tracks in Forza Motorsport 6, including Hockenheim, Prague, Lime Rock Park, Rio, Silverstone, and Watkins Glen. These improvements, along with changes made in last month’s content update for Forza 6, are part of our ongoing effort to improve the racing experience in the game.

Edited by user Sunday, August 7, 2016 7:28:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 12:02:23 PM(UTC)
awesome that you guys are addressing the cutting. Keep it up, more tracks need work
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 5:29:34 PM(UTC)
It's kinda odd that T10 have chosen to prioritise fixing a bunch of tracks where cutting was, at worst, a very minor issue while not touching any of the tracks that are virtually unplayable because of cutting.

Also odd to see that sharp left-hander at Hockenheim get fixed when I don't think I've ever seen anyone cutting it, while the corner before it has been left untouched despite being cut all the time.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 1:07:44 PM(UTC)
Yea it is odd what they choose to fix. They did a good job on Silverstone and Lime Rock
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 6:55:21 AM(UTC)
So what's the story about the update o just did today on 8th August? Australian time zone. Pacific region.

It's 1165mb in size, it's NOT the August 2nd update, so any hints in this anyone, kids included.

Is it to do with the new Marshalling set ups taking place in Forza and Forza Motorsports Championships?

OZ
#34 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 7:30:58 AM(UTC)
I just booted up and don't see a new update. An update of that size (well over twice the size of a regular car pack) could be something with your cloud save reinstalling previous updates.
#35 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:06:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I just booted up and don't see a new update. An update of that size (well over twice the size of a regular car pack) could be something with your cloud save reinstalling previous updates.

Hmm, I have of course downloaded the two previous updates without issue, and got their inclusions, plus the unicorn cars, and track adjustments mate.

So, I'm a bit perplexed to say the least. It took some time to download the last 25%. ....

So there's no hint as to what it could have been?

Thanks for the into anyhow mate - cheers.

OZ
#36 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 1:56:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February 21 content update - eSports multiplayer features

1.52 GB

Announcement: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fm6_cu_esports

Changes/Additions:
  • Player who starts an online private lobby in multiplayer has hosting privileges
  • Manual Grid Ordering option under Game Options / Advanced Settings
  • Camera: Grid Preview options (Auto|Manual|Off) walks the grid to show each car before the race
  • Spectate Race Overview overlay: mini-map, position leaderboard, closest competitors distance
  • Spectate Player Overview overlay: car Class/PI, telemetry, lap/pit info

#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:07:00 AM(UTC)
March 14 content update

96.4 MB

[Edit - If the Spectate button isn't available when you enter a public hopper lobby that is waiting to vote/start the next race, try rebooting your console to make sure the content update has applied]

Hi all,
Today we published an update for FM6 to fix issues with spectating public lobby races, which were inadvertently introduced with our 2/21 esports update. While we believe the fix to be in place and verified, we've seen at least one possible report of there still being an issue with spectate.
Please keep us posted if you see additional issues with spectating in FM6 public lobbies.

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by user Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:37:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:53:19 AM(UTC)
Any info on todays 58,28 MB update ?
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:03:57 AM(UTC)
The change could be related to back end server configurations changes or to eSports racing, which may still be supported well beyond FM7. When leagues are launched in FM7 time will tell how many folks continue to utilize this game's leagues.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 1:15:21 PM(UTC)
Surprised to see this myself... wonder what it was.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:02:39 AM(UTC)
Just had a 48.5GB update, anyone know what this was for?
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error