17 Pages<<151617Prev
#401 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 10:46:00 AM(UTC)
Lol! I know right!
EVERCOOL56, FOUNDER of EVERCOOL RACING TEAM, established in 2011...
WWW.EVERCOOLRACING.COM
2018 ERT Late Season GT Series Champion

#402 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 11:08:51 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn10 I finished 9 on 1616 3 days ago but still nothing in gift ? Is it normal ?
Edit
Just received it thanks.

Edited by user Monday, January 25, 2016 12:25:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#403 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 11:39:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kolodny Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JimB3 Go to Quoted Post
It's Monday and I haven't received my car. I finished in the top 10%. I earned it. Where is it? I want my car. Turn 10 fix this now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I hope everyone can see the sarcasm here. I know I will probably receive the car in the next day or so. I'm just wondering how many people are going to post they haven't got the car yet demanding Turn 10 send the car immediately.

Stealth whine.

It didn't take long.
 1 user liked this post.
#404 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 12:05:46 PM(UTC)
#405 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 3:10:39 PM(UTC)
It's Monday and I haven't received my car. I finished in the top 10%. I earned it. Where is it? I want my car. Turn 10 fix this now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I hope everyone can see the sarcasm here. I know I will probably receive the car in the next day or so. I'm just wondering how many people are going to post they haven't got the car yet demanding Turn 10 send the car immediately.

Got my🎁 around 7pm GMT most if not all should have the car by now, if not you may receive it tomorrow☺

Thanks T10👍
#406 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45:25 PM(UTC)
Got the Ferrari today. It's amazing.
Thanks T10!
#407 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 8:21:46 PM(UTC)
I am glad you all got your Gifts. Now can someone tell me why Turn10 would ever do this in the 1st place? I had put it off but decided to try my hand at this tonight. The Wife is out for the evening so why not. I never had any hopes of running up front for a lot of reasons, some of them being, I don't normally run R900 cars, I have really never, until this weekend, taken Forza online ( too many horror stories on this forum and I have enough stress in my life), and most of all, I am just not that good. So, I figured I could just stay out of everybody's way, run some races in the back, and earn enough points to get above the 50% mark. But I was just blown away by tonight, and not in the good way. Half of the players running are in the top 15 in the rankings and the rest are just there for a Demolition Derby. I couldn't even stay at the back by myself because the idiots would crash up ahead of me and then make it their mission to take you out so they could gain 12th or 13th place.
Way to go Turn10, my 1st foray into Multiplayer has left a taste in my mouth kind of like vomit.
#408 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 10:09:05 PM(UTC)
Got my Ferrari last night. Thanks T10. Enjoyed this Can-Am League very much. Although some of the wreckers and alike sometimes makes it difficult to race, at least it improved my dodging skills a lot. Thanks.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#409 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 5:05:35 AM(UTC)
Ran one race to help others up the ladder, ended up in the top 60% (?) and got another Ferrari... ummm....

2Old4Forza
#410 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:32:31 AM(UTC)
I got my car last night. Thanks.

Why did I only get one car? The people last week got two. I want two. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm joking, I'm happy with one. I just wonder if people are going to complain about getting just one.
#411 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:12:21 PM(UTC)
I got my car last night. Thanks.

Why did I only get one car? The people last week got two. I want two. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm joking, I'm happy with one. I just wonder if people are going to complain about getting just one.

More than likely some people will
Seems like a lot of people on here do just complain with the occasional thanks
Not everyone got 2 last week either and i never saw any of them complain
17 Pages<<151617Prev

Notification

Icon
Error