#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:03:41 PM(UTC)
Since last update the 1966 Nissan Silvia is not available anymore in the career mode - Classic compact.

After december's update you could obtain this car through the career mode.
Since today I can't find it anymore, so it was glitch!!

Those that have bought the car, can still enjoy it, it seems.. At least, mine is still sitting in the garage...
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:17:40 PM(UTC)
Maybe it's because something is coming soon and that car was supposed to be included in it...

Just wait and see...
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 5:41:42 PM(UTC)
It would be nice to get an official explanation.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:20:17 PM(UTC)
If it is unavailable, maybe it's coming in a future DLC now.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 7:20:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 7:50:53 PM(UTC)
Damn..... I never got to it... The way I play is very methodical. I'm completing the volumes 100% each starting with the Super Street. I haven't touched many of the DLC cars yet if they aren't available in the races I enter in the career mode. I have driven the Torano and its one of my favorite cars. Can't wait to try the New Holden we got today and the Opel Kadett.

Slowly working my way to the faster cars. I do hope we get the Silvia again so I can give it a go.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:01:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Connectz Go to Quoted Post
Damn..... I never got to it... The way I play is very methodical. I'm completing the volumes 100% each starting with the Super Street. I haven't touched many of the DLC cars yet if they aren't available in the races I enter in the career mode. I have driven the Torano and its one of my favorite cars. Can't wait to try the New Holden we got today and the Opel Kadett.

Slowly working my way to the faster cars. I do hope we get the Silvia again so I can give it a go.

Shame, however, as some say, "those who hesitate, lose the initiative" shame some mates can't trade cars like they did in earlier iterations of the game
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:18:07 PM(UTC)
wow, I did not notice this one today, I will have to check this out...good thing I have a handful of them in my garage already
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:26:46 PM(UTC)
Or maybe it was a special one off car for the month. Don't speculate that something is coming cause it can't be accessed anymore. That's going to cause issues when people start hyping something that isn't even happening
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:30:27 PM(UTC)
Ah. We now have a unicorn.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:37:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Ah. We now have a unicorn.

That's one way of looking at it. Now make it a leaderboard car ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:41:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG CURTIS Go to Quoted Post
Or maybe it was a special one off car for the month. Don't speculate that something is coming cause it can't be accessed anymore. That's going to cause issues when people start hyping something that isn't even happening

Ahahah do you mean that?

http://forums.forzamotor...xpansion-pack-maybe.aspx
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:08:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YcS TheSTIG007 Go to Quoted Post
wow, I did not notice this one today, I will have to check this out...good thing I have a handful of them in my garage already

Wonder if they can still be used, or did the update take them out of the Classic Compact class?

Notification

Icon
Error